Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10]

+23
ezzelin
drandahl
lulu
Doak
Aeiou
minji
Mr. Gerbear
plotstickers
Sammiya
piplups
chinomi
T3tsuya
Tiki The Troll
Cure
Rasei
deo
high seraph
alcasync
Mr. Alice
Luxaria
Ninfia
Kiyoko
nautilus
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 47 ... 58  Next

Go down  Message [Page 37 of 58]

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I'm going to stick with my current partner for now so might want to pick someone else sorry doakidoaki

@Gerry I'm...? Can you try using your power on something we're pretty sure is true like idk "Is Rasei dead" or something? Because I actually believe you I'm just. Out of all the weird shit I've said in thread, if any of those things were lies, "I can't send confessions" is probably the thing I'm least likely to be lying about.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Doak wrote:I don't feel like the lovers thing is the case, even if they're on opposite sides? I don't doubt that they're not on the same team here but I don't think they're... lovers... in the mafia sense... or in the incest sense I guess?

also hello me I am still single what is wrong with this place kiyoko-chan won't even date me even though I offered to write her a song and Cure's disgusting brother keeps getting in the way of our doakis even though I ate two bags of batteries already and disclosed my extreme masochistic tendencies

this school SUCKS I'm transferring somewhere else

I don't know much but I'm inclined to vote Cure as of right now because there's a pool of battery acid eating its way through my stomach lining thanks to her

Listen, you get both of us or you get neither of us, and even then we're basically renting you. Stop wanting to vote to lock away my sister because you're bitter we didn't step on you and call you trash. Not everyone wants to be with an idol. Actually I'm pretty sure the school is still recovering from the terrible tragedies that idols were responsible for not even one year ago.

Also you can't transfer, we've been trying. We're locked in and there's a gate or something and it's really high. Beginning to feel like our parents have forgotten us.

Our love relationship is different from all other relationships in that it's permanent and actually means something unlike every single relationship you people have. If I'm to understand correctly a vast majority of the relationships forged in this school are begun and then end before the sun actually sets. Some last a day. Few beyond that. Are you guys serious? How can you even experience these ridiculous emotions that quickly?

Oh wait right, we're in high school.

The bond we share is enviable, I will admit. But other than it being the truest connection that two people can share, it's not too different from what you people try to do.

But that doesn't mean I know what she's up to in her spare time. We are different people after all and are separate for as long as 45 minutes a day. Sometimes she sleepwalks and I don't find her for a fair while afterwards. We had to transfer from our last school due to one of those INCIDENTS. If she's sending people to detention by planting alarm clocks set to 2 minute intervals in their lockers, I don't know about it. But I'd like to, it sounds hilarious.

piplups wrote:also I'm suddenly thinking of hansel and gretel from that... anime that I can't remember the name of right now Black Lagoon, that's what it was - where the twins were able to switch powers under certain circumstances? totally random thought but maybe they could have partial access to each other's powers or something.

We can't switch powers, genders, nationalities, and we don't have a creepy wig swapping thing. Also we haven't been through any nightmarish childhood trauma together that I've blocked from our memory.

We think.

Stop asking us dumb questions.

Hopefully that clears up a few things. Everyone has been raising some pretty good points that I agree with so far but
Vote: high seraph, I hate your ascot.

EDIT: Touching on another thing. The only win condition I personally have is a moral win condition involving the number of people I can make eat things they should not eat. I think my sister has a win condition of her own making involving the volume of collected tears over the course of this semester.

nautilus

nautilus

n☆☆til☆s-s☆ns☆i wrote:票数 Vote Tally

Kiyoko I
no lynch I
high seraph I
deo I
Mr. Gerbear II

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 37 XHMJc5Q lulu vs Kiyoko
Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 37 XHMJc5Q Kiyoko vs no lynch
Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 37 XHMJc5Q Cur3 vs minji Doak high seraph
Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 37 XHMJc5Q Cure vs minji Mr. Gerbear
Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 37 XHMJc5Q Kotakia vs deo
Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 37 XHMJc5Q Ninfia vs Mr. Gerbear
Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 37 XHMJc5Q high seraph vs Cure

Kiyoko thought it was a really good idea to attempt to hit on Sensei with really bad café puns.

Kiyoko is getting locked inside the teacher lounge's closet for the rest of the game. There are air vents on the locker's door she'll be fine she can breathe

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Sensei also tied me to a chair and refuses to acknowledge how kinky the situation is

I don't know what the safe word is but it does not appear to be hot-tea

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Kiyoko wrote:I'm going to stick with my current partner for now so might want to pick someone else sorry doakidoaki

@Gerry I'm...? Can you try using your power on something we're pretty sure is true like idk "Is Rasei dead" or something? Because I actually believe you I'm just. Out of all the weird shit I've said in thread, if any of those things were lies, "I can't send confessions" is probably the thing I'm least likely to be lying about.

Yeah tbqh I agree. I'm going to test it next night with something unambiguous.

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Kiyoko wrote:Sensei also tied me to a chair and refuses to acknowledge how kinky the situation is

I don't know what the safe word is but it does not appear to be hot-tea

Sensei is this true

Are you lying to your students so brazenly

(The safety word is 'That didn't hurt, nerd'. Go ahead and try it.)

deo

deo

Cur3 wrote:Vote: high seraph, I hate your ascot.
wow how dare u tbh i think it's very original and rather charming and you MUST be evil to hate on it smh

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

deo wrote:
Cur3 wrote:Vote: high seraph, I hate your ascot.
wow how dare u tbh i think it's very original and rather charming and you MUST be evil to hate on it smh

I like your glasses.

Doak

Doak

he's lying, deo

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I am not sure I feel comfortable about where the votes stand right now.

Doak

Doak

I don't care for it either and I'll probably wake up just after rollover so I've got to put my vote down before I go to bed

something's telling me I'll miss the deciding portion of this phase

Cure

Cure

I just got home. I'm only partially backread. I just want to say that anyone theorizing "ONE OF THE TWINS MUST BE TOWN AND ONE MUST BE MAFIA BECAUSE TWINS!!" is... pretty silly because don't you realize how unfair that is in an open role game? Lover roles with opposite alignments are for closed role games or when you don't know WHAT role someone is. We're blatantly twins. I am positive that mitsu rnged ALL the alignments, because being able to deduce someone's alignment from their role is straight up UNFAIR and I can't imagine that she'd ever do anything intentionally unfair like that. With completely randomized alignments and open roles and over twenty pople, you straight up can't go One Of The Twins Is Mafia.

that's all I wanted to say right away, let me catch up and add more thoughts in a minute.

Cure

Cure

Doak wrote:I am having a little trouble tracking everything in this game because I have not played mafia so long and this game is just so goddamn huge whoa. I will say that at current Cure's vote bugs me a little more than Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 37 CYkvwO1WkAAdO5z does...? I don't know much but I'm inclined to vote Cure as of right now because there's a pool of battery acid eating its way through my stomach lining thanks to her

I did say it was a temporary vote put in before I went to work, remember? (which ended up taking longer than I expected because I got a last minute thing dumped on me so I lost four hours I thought I'd have and am mildly grumpy about it.), and I only put it on gerry because he was someone I felt comfortable voting at the time. I am totally willing to change my vote to another person and I still think it's likely that I may do so.

I made my previuos post right after reading ninfia/pochlups posts so i hadn't gotten to the part where sensei confirmed that alignments were rnged.

Eit: Okay caught up. Kiyo has said several times that her read on me is based on personality/because she knows me well and not based on anything role-related. Conversely, I think Kiyo has also been acting very strange in this game and I am really anxious because of it (not for any game reasons) so I would probably take anything either of us say about each other with a grain of salt. 

Any comments on twins being mafia because twins will be ignored. 8( 

also, I will share a tidbit of information that my brother did not. We do have symbiotic roles. Tbh, we're just kind of messing around and playing pro each other so it'd be cool if you guys would just leave us alone and we'll leave you alone too. what do you have against close families :'(

Doak

Doak

what do you have against playing a game of mafia

Cure

Cure

listen I just want to shove kids into lockers with my brother without anyone going to detention for it. is that too much to ask?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 37 of 58]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 47 ... 58  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum