Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10]

+23
ezzelin
drandahl
lulu
Doak
Aeiou
minji
Mr. Gerbear
plotstickers
Sammiya
piplups
chinomi
T3tsuya
Tiki The Troll
Cure
Rasei
deo
high seraph
alcasync
Mr. Alice
Luxaria
Ninfia
Kiyoko
nautilus
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 47 ... 58  Next

Go down  Message [Page 36 of 58]

nautilus

nautilus

票数 Vote Tally

Kiyoko I
no lynch I
Doak I
deo I
Mr. Gerbear II

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 36 XHMJc5Q lulu vs Kiyoko
Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 36 XHMJc5Q Kiyoko vs no lynch
Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 36 XHMJc5Q Cur3 vs minji Doak
Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 36 XHMJc5Q Cure vs minji Mr. Gerbear
Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 36 XHMJc5Q Kotakia vs deo
Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 36 XHMJc5Q Ninfia vs Mr. Gerbear
Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 36 XHMJc5Q high seraph vs Cure

Kiyoko thought it was a really good idea to attempt to hit on Sensei with really bad café puns.

Kiyoko is getting locked inside the teacher lounge's closet for the rest of the game. There are air vents on the locker's door she'll be fine she can breathe

Last edited by n☆☆til☆s-s☆ns☆i on Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:14 pm; edited 4 times in total

high seraph

high seraph

Hello everyone and welcome to another Post made by Lucas, your class buddy who has no idea what's going on because this game is really hard to keep up with!!! I have been lurking and I feel terrible for not really helping with the discussion as much as I'd like to. I feel like at least 25% of every post I make in this game consists of some variant of "sorry for not keeping up with this game omg" but I really am sorry for not keeping up with this game omg.

I agree with precious, dear deo-kun that I think lulu's vote is kind of a stretch. And, I mean, I was mafia with Kiyo in that game so I know exactly how all of those gambits happened (and it was so cool). I will not be voting Kiyoko at any point for the duration of this game until it has been solidly established that Kiyoko is mafia by something like a cop claim (and I get a feeling this ain't gonna happen). There would be, like, ONE scenario in which I would doubt Kiyo, and that's if we could consider that drandahl was miller or had his alignment swapped by a tailor, which clearly didn't happen, considering how he said goodbye to his friends by posting a creepy picture with a horrible instagram filter (giiiiirl, get it together!!!)

Outside of that, I can't picture many scenarios in which Kiyo would be mafia after successfully pushing for Very Confirmed Mafia Idol-Wannabe dylandrahl. Bussing a teammate in exchange for looking like a cleared townie is a valid strategy imo, and an actually really good idea, but I would hate to be used for that kind of ploy unless my teammates were planning to revive me at some point because otherwise that's kind of a dick move yo

ok so im gonna drop the whole lulu vs kiyo thing i think i made my point here u vu

As for Gerry's suggestion that maybe the mafia is among the less active players I feel like I gotta say, as Club President of the Procrastination Club (still pending approval by sensei), I'm 100% town man. I mean, I followed up Kiyo's vote like a really obedient puppy. N-Not that I like her or anything, I already have a precious boyfriend, like I've said in basically every post I've ever written in this game (blows kisses to boyfriend-kun ). I guess besides having hopped on the drandahl-wagon pretty happily, there's not much proof of my innocence. You'll just have to lynch me if you wanna find out ha ha h a. Or investigate me I guess. Did you mention you were kind of investigativeish at some point?? idk. I feel like I'm talking too much and that this post is probably gonna be ignored by the large majority of this school.

Anyway, Who Am I Gonna Vote For? Well, I'm definitely not voting Kiyoko or Deo. I'm gonna vote: Cure for now!!!! The reason for this is... Remember Snowball Bash Mafia when there were three siblings and one of them turned out to be mafia???? Yeahhhhhhhh I get this feeling that one of the siblings in this game must be mafia too. Unless alignment rolls were random and happened before roles were written?? I'm not sure if this was ever explained by sensei, but if it was then I'd be ok removing my vote. I would also be ok removing my vote if someone defends Raie because tbh I'm not even suspicious of her, I'm just suspicious at the fact that there are siblings in this game. [Snowball Bash Mafia flashbacks] There was like, ONE instance in which Cure made me vaguely suspicious but it wasn't even that big of a deal and tbh I always automatically think Cure is mafia because she is always mafia.

I'm also avoiding voting for Gerry because Gerry is probably town.

nautilus

nautilus

clarification because this is a general question:

Unless alignment rolls were random and happened before roles were written??

i rolled alignments before i wrote roles

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

piplups wrote:re:twins, I think ninfia's theory makes a lot of sense, and since they're automatically rejecting relationships, they're probably able to communicate with each other through PMs as well. kiyoko mentioned during d1 that she thinks cure is likely mafia and cur3 is likely town. do you have a reason for thinking that, and has it changed so far?

Not really, just general personality reads, and I still feel this way.

Reminder that alignments were rolled randomly, so no guarantee that the twin connection means anything relating to alignment. If they did end up on opposite sides though I can see the lover thing possibly being the case.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

high seraph

high seraph

HMMMM ALRIGHT so it's perfectly possible that both creepy siblings are town, unvote. thank u nautilus-sensei, you get a !!! Also isn't it kind of weird that a student is giving a ☆ to a teacher? Shouldn't it be the other way around??? nah

Doak

Doak

I don't feel like the lovers thing is the case, even if they're on opposite sides? I don't doubt that they're not on the same team here but I don't think they're... lovers... in the mafia sense... or in the incest sense I guess?

also hello me I am still single what is wrong with this place kiyoko-chan won't even date me even though I offered to write her a song and Cure's disgusting brother keeps getting in the way of our doakis even though I ate two bags of batteries already and disclosed my extreme masochistic tendencies

this school SUCKS I'm transferring somewhere else

I am having a little trouble tracking everything in this game because I have not played mafia so long and this game is just so goddamn huge whoa. I will say that at current Cure's vote bugs me a little more than Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 36 CYkvwO1WkAAdO5z does...? I don't know much but I'm inclined to vote Cure as of right now because there's a pool of battery acid eating its way through my stomach lining thanks to her

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I can't send confessions remember

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Ftr I'm only angry because nothing can really prove my innocence right now :V

As for accepting drandahl's relationship, I weighed my options over and over and in the end I thought it would be more productive to look for lies from someone who was already scummy. That and I thought the relationship mechanic was fun and this game's all about that so what's the point of playing if I was being too careful :v nobody else confessed anyway, and nobody has since. SO literally why not

Besides, my relationship power being one use didn't really matter to me as it's incredibly similar to my regular power (which is besides the rollover newspaper thing which I really haven't even gotten another chance to use because SOMEONE ENDED NIGHT EARLY) :v

I have horrible short-term memory so details on why I chose to do something don't really come to me accurately or in the best possible chronological order of explaining things :v

piplups

piplups

eventually sensei's name will just be ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆-☆☆☆☆☆☆

but yeah, I don't think they're lovers in the sense of 'die together' lovers, though I'm thinking they probably have a 'stay alive together' win condition, regardless of their role/alignment!

also I'm suddenly thinking of hansel and gretel from that... anime that I can't remember the name of right now Black Lagoon, that's what it was - where the twins were able to switch powers under certain circumstances? totally random thought but maybe they could have partial access to each other's powers or something.

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Kiyoko wrote:I can't send confessions remember

You're not allowed to send confessions at all?

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

@Gerry Are you a lie detector/question asker? If so, willing to cooperate.

And yeah. I can't send confessions at all. Same as season 1. I have never confessed to a player in my entire two season high school career.

In other news I'm on a bus right now and terrified I got on the wrong bus so I guess in 90 mins we'll see where I end up. I really really hope this bus is going north it didn't have a number on it.

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Kiyoko wrote:@Gerry Are you a lie detector/question asker? If so, willing to cooperate.

And yeah. I can't send confessions at all. Same as season 1. I have never confessed to a player in my entire two season high school career.

In other news I'm on a bus right now and terrified I got on the wrong bus so I guess in 90 mins we'll see where I end up. I really really hope this bus is going north it didn't have a number on it.

Hmm well because N0 I didn't really have anything to ask except "Is Kiyoko not allowed to send alcasync a confession of love?" and sensei answered "no". So either you're lying or my power isn't accurate. Which would make sense tbqh

Good luck with the bus :[

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Er, is that a double negative or? Because my role pm states that I can't send out confessions at all.

Doak

Doak

Kiyoko wrote:I can't send confessions remember
I am an idol and I will not be rejected again tyvm, being rejected even once was bad enough for my image

now are you going to date me or should I confess to some dork like Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 36 CYkvwO1WkAAdO5z

or was this even meant to be said at me I can't even tell any more there are too many people in this classroom i'm going somewhere with a better student-teacher ratio

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

My role pm said I should ask questions clearly in case of misinterpretation....... Tho my question was unambiguous, the response was? :v

Interesting interesting

NINJA'D ALSO EXCUSE YOU DOAK I'm not just some dork. I'm THE dork and you will address me accordingly also I'm not into idols sorry

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 36 of 58]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 47 ... 58  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum