Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10]

+23
ezzelin
drandahl
lulu
Doak
Aeiou
minji
Mr. Gerbear
plotstickers
Sammiya
piplups
chinomi
T3tsuya
Tiki The Troll
Cure
Rasei
deo
high seraph
alcasync
Mr. Alice
Luxaria
Ninfia
Kiyoko
nautilus
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 46 ... 58  Next

Go down  Message [Page 35 of 58]

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Oh... Good catch. XD
And yep, on mobile.

Well, to combine my pagetop gag in Monkey Paw with Taki here, have a boobie bat.

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 35 Tumblr_nmimyhIRhD1qzfsnio6_r1_500

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I don't recommend voting Doak either.

Also @doakidoaki I am no longer on the market but if you want to discreetly meet up for a one night stand we can ******* and ********* our ******s. ;)

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Doak

Doak

ya ok see u 2nite babe

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Cure wrote:.... OvO alright then. unvote

I'm going to tentatively vote: Mr. Gerbear because there's still some things that are bugging me. this day phase still has 22 hours to it, so I'll probably change this later. Anyway, I've got to do some work stuff so I'll probably be out for the next couple hours. don't blow up the space-time continuum while I'm gone

y u do this

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Hi I'm here. I had so much to do since rollover all I could really do was check the thread. Also, I was not able to act in time before rollover. It kinda caught me unawares and I thought my time zones were messed up and then everyone was talking about an early phase end so I didn't feel too bad about not having submitted an action :V

But anyway, idk man, so many people are quiet in this game and I definitely feel it's more likely that none of those who have been speculating much in-thread are mafia

Doak

Doak

Mr. Gerbear wrote:I definitely feel it's more likely that none of those who have been speculating much in-thread are mafia
NOBODY who's actively speculating is mafia? why exactly do you feel that way, Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 35 CYkvwO1WkAAdO5z? I think it'd be preeeeetty odd if every single active speculator ended up being town

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Doak wrote:
Mr. Gerbear wrote:I definitely feel it's more likely that none of those who have been speculating much in-thread are mafia
NOBODY who's actively speculating is mafia? why exactly do you feel that way, Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 35 CYkvwO1WkAAdO5z? I think it'd be preeeeetty odd if every single active speculator ended up being town

Well no I don't definitely mean it in absolute terms, just that it's pretty likely that someone who hasn't been active in-thread is mafia. :v

deo

deo

okay hi i'm actually going to do a thing since I have been reading a bit so here goes nothing

re: lulu's vote on Kiyoko, I definitely see the parallels being drawn between Gakuen 1 regarding Kiyoko, but I feel they are a little bit too... um, abstract???? to be applied here. Back then she wasn't actually an active threat to mafia at all, while here she definitely is if she already bopped a mafia on Day 1. "What about maf recruiter that requires one to be dead" you may say, but really that wouldn't have helped mafia at all to push a lynch like that with no other opposition since it'd be the exact same as getting the lynch on a townie that day. drandahl was not in any real trouble beforehand, and it would've wasted the mafia's ability to rebound from an actual lynch later.

That being said, I guess Kiyoko is still not perfectly cleared, just a lot more credible than other people to me. I also do not put lulu's vote against her at all.

i don't really have any thoughts on anything else not expressed, and equally don't really have any vote targets but I'll toss one down eventually (I SWEAR ILL COME BACK AND VOTE THIS TIME SOB)

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

People that appear to be Town:
Kiyoko
Minji (according to Kiyoko)
Doak (according to Kiyoko)

The pattern of deaths certainly does make it seem likely that the mafia has some players new to the forum.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 35 DdYG6qL
Now that I actually have a few hours to myself, I'd like to make a list of everyone in the thread and discuss my feelings and thoughts about them I'll try to be brief, since this is a pretty large game and it seems like  it would be ridiculous to write like 500 words on each person.

Before I go on, I'd like to note I'm still single, since its probably best to be clear with relationship statuses. We can learn quite a lot from them, so I'd invite people to share as much as possible. We cannot defeat evil if we're not working together, and while this universe is different from mine, I'm dedicated to protecting those who need me.
In front page order:

Kiyoko - I'm currently inclined to believe that Kiyoko is town. I don't think she would have behaved in the way she did during the lynch on Dran as mafia, but then, I'm not sure. Cure and Lulu have brought up good points about Kiyo's fondness for gambits, so that's always something to be wary of, I think. I wouldn't be against lynching her based on the reasoning that if she's town, she'd be a good revival candidate, and we still learn a lot from her death even if that doesn't happen but I wouldn't put that as my first choice for today's lynch.

Ninfia - Super stand up guy. Trying to save the world. 10/10, will continue my existence as this person.

Luxaria - I don't have any strong feelings about Lux's playstyle or contribution this game, in all honesty. She's been helpful so I can't say I have any kind of suspicion against her. Perhaps she's been a bit quieter than in past games, but not significantly so.

Mr Alice - I'm not going to comment on every dead person, but I'm still pretty baffled by Blaire's murder. Something that occurred to me at work is... I wonder if Blaire death could have triggered the phase end? Perhaps dealing with supernatural bullshit translated to a chance of being killed via the use of her role power and that ended up happening? I'm mostly just talking out of my ass, but I thought I'd share the possibility.

Alcasync - A player we haven't heard as much as usual from due to an internet problem, if I'm remembering correctly? Seems to be getting into some shenanagins with Kiyoko via relationship stuff. I don't really have any other thoughts about her rn.

High Seraph - Nothing about Lucas is striking me as scummy at the moment, but I find Lucas doesn't reveal his alignment until he's pressured. I'll be keeping my eye on you, pinkie OuO

Deo - Quiet. However, he was like that in the last game he was in too. I agree with his point that Lulu's argument against Kiyo is a bit abstract. As a rule, I try not to take too much from other games when making arguments, past typical activity level. I'm not of the mind that the mafia's recruiter would need one of the mafia members to be already dead in order to work. It doesn't seem like a logical role to me.

Cure - She always makes me nervous when I'm town because she's notoriously good at sneaking by and getting herself cleared quickly. That being said, she hasn't actually pinged my radar as scummy this game. I'm not really willing to vote for her this phase because of that, but I'm keeping my eye out OvO

Cur3 - This dude is always hard for me to read in games. He's good at seeming logical and he also hasn't been as... wordy, as he has been in other games. I think the two Cures playing off each other has been interesting. One thing that I've been kind wondering is if they're  a town-scum pair of Lovers, in the mafia sense. I googled the role to make sure I wasn't messing up what the roles typically do and found this:

"Tragic Lovers are a rather annoying variant. One can be town aligned. The other can be scum aligned. Each lover can have 2 win conditions. It can win with its own alignment as its lover looses. Or they can win together, acting as their own faction eliminating all other scum and town players. One must be careful how they eliminate the other players. Eliminating all the town first means the mafia will win with the town lover loosing. Eliminating all the scum first is suggested, but should the town lover just want the win immediately, they can rat the scum lover out."

which would not really surprise me for these two, based on their tropes. I don't have any reason for thinking this but. well. I thought it was worth mentioning at the very least? Have we had a pair of lovers on this forum before?

Taki the Tender - The most interesting thing to me about Taki's playing this round is that He and Cur3 aren't at each other's throats, playfully or no. other than that, I'm not too worried about him since he claimed neutral and there's no reason for him to lie.

Piplups - Her trope makes me think possible miller? but past that, none of the posts she's made has really raised any alarm in my head.

Sammiya - Hasn't said a lot, so I don't really have a strong read on her, but also hasn't been inactive. I'll probably reread some of her posts later to gather more thoughts later.

Plotstickers - I believe they've been super busy? I don't recall seeing much from her, but I'll double check, I know I panic skimmed a bit last phase.

Mr. Gerbear - Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 35 CYkvwO1WkAAdO5z has actually been sort of pinging my radar, and I'm not sure if its legitimate, yet. Doaki-Doaki already kind of addressed why I thought his comments re: activity were odd. The other thing that's kind of bothering me is his relationship with dran. something that people haven't really addressed is the fact that Gerry could have a relationship ability that is beneficial to another mafia member. The flipside of that is Dran could have had a relationship ability that worked better if he was with a member of the town. Overall, I think the mafia would be inclined to power up each other's abilities, rather than be in relationships with townies, which is why I mentioned earlier that I think people should be more forthcoming with their relationship status. I think the amount of posts it took Gerry to confirm their relationship was a bit odd. it read as stalling for time to me.

Minji - I don't have a strong read on minji. speak up friend. Tentatively cleared by Kiyo, who I'm inclined to believe rn but other than that I don't have much to go on.

AEOIU -

another player I don't have much of a read on. plz speak up.

oh my god there are so many fucking players in this goddamn thread.

Doak - Tentatively cleared by Kiyo, I don't really have any other thoughts but they've been helpful so that's nice.

Lulu - I'm not really suspicous of Lulu, because she did make a good point against Kiyo, but I do know that she's a player you have to be careful of. I'm not 100% trusting her, but I do understand her logic re: kiyo.  I don't really have enough of a read on her to be suspicious or trusting yet, I suppose.

Ezzelin - I hope your character wears safety glasses before causing explosions... I'm not really suspicious of Ezz, but I would like to hear more from them.

Kotakia - Her posts are a little hard to read because of the rainbows, but in general, I'm a little nervous of whatever her ability is. if she's mafia, there's a good chance that she's probably got some kind of tailoring ability, but I don't have a hunch against her, really.

Angelstar - I believe she's been busy so she hasn't posted much, so. that's really all I have to say.

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 35 Bttmaqd
Most of this massive post can probably be summarized by: Ninfia doesn't seem to have strong feelings about most people in the game. B-But I'm not weak willed or anything like that! I think we need to work hard to keep people safe.

The nefarious parts of this world are much less obvious, so I'm adjusting, okay!

That being said, the person who strikes me as the scummiest right now is Mr. Gerbear. This makes me really sad to do because I haven't played with Gerry in ages, but.

Vote: Mr. Gerbear

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I'm aware of minji and Sammie's roles and am strongly inclined to think they're town, I caught a role hint from Doak and though I have no real reason to think it's a town role I'm more inclined to think doakidoaki is town than maf.

I have info on alca心chan (on phone no emoji today) but I'm not sharing it for now. I did, however, leave the info with someone I don't think is mafia in the case of my untimely demise.

If anyone needs to ask me anything one on one, send me a confession and I'll reply via rejection.

Ninjafia

Edit: oh yeah forgot to mention that I'm somewhat aware of pocha's role too and currently think she's town.

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

If it was the mafia's plan to implicate me by having drandahl confess to me, well, it obviously worked. :)

Basically I had no idea hard claiming anything in this forum was ~the norm~ so could you blame me for being more cryptic than y'all are used to. Gosh.

Also none of my actions are usable on other players so, conveniently, Kiyoko can't confirm my role. /sarcasm on conveniently because y'all take things really literally :|

nautilus

nautilus

Hello I am here now and feeling moderately better than I did last night (I apologize for anyone who witnessed the absolute 20 hour trainwreck that was my mood).

Given that I ended up coming back a bit later than I expected and the 11pm processing time for confessions is in 3 hours, I figure I might as well just use that and the 11am time for confession processing to keep it uniform with the other day phases (twice a phase); you'll just have a really unusually long time to think of what you want to say to confess or reject to others before 11pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Fwiw I don't strongly think Gerry is maf because I feel like  the timing of his posts/vote on D1 would be fairly unstrategic for a coordinated maf effort. But I don't not think he's maf either so I won't argue his case too hard.

but given that vote manipulation roles are a thing that I am aware exist in this game, I would prefer a fairly decent margin whoever we do decide to lynch.

Also as a heads up I can apparently copy day actions too.

piplups

piplups

I'll be moving to a new place/apartment/area-of-temporary-residence today, so I'll be outside for most of the day until at least about 4am EST! from what I've backread:

re:kiyoko's role, I can confirm her role copier...ness as well as other details of her power, but not her alignment. this is a role that can really sounds like it could go either way, and I do see the argument being presented about mafia who are scarily good at long-term planning, but for at least a few more phases, I'm pretty willing to believe she's town.

re:plot, yeah, I think she has a really busy job and can't be around much, which I understand! I'd still like to hear some speculation from her though, given the information I received N1 and the action that then took place.

re:twins, I think ninfia's theory makes a lot of sense, and since they're automatically rejecting relationships, they're probably able to communicate with each other through PMs as well. kiyoko mentioned during d1 that she thinks cure is likely mafia and cur3 is likely town. do you have a reason for thinking that, and has it changed so far?

re:gerry, now there's two votes on him if I'm counting correctly, and I don't want to just jump on a bandwagon just yet, but like I said yesterday, I'm surprised that he'd a) accept a confession from an unknown source so easily (but maybe it's just because my relationship power is not universally neutral/positive so I know I have to be careful) and b) plan on using a single-shot power on someone who's all set to get lynched already, while trying to stop the lynch. it seems rather counter-productive? if you have a reason for this though, I'm willing to hear it out!

re:relationships, I'm still single as well! though since kiyoko has vouched for minji being clear... maybe NAOTO and I are meant to be after all? *v* anyone who's interested in joining me in a truly heroic but easily overlooked quest can come and confess to me too! I will read through your posts and decide whether you have the valiant mettle to survive the epic journey!!

ninja'd by a bunch of posts aaaa there might be more I'd like to add but I'll post this for now and then look over the other stuff.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 35 of 58]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 46 ... 58  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum