Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN]

+8
Aistaraina
nautilus
drandahl
Tiki The Troll
Sammiya
Ninfia
Kiyoko
Mr. Alice
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 12]

121Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] - Page 9 Empty Re: Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:06 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Olá. os amigos.

apologies. nautilus. for my relative silence. i know you are a kind, wonderful. person. you would not just point fingers because. you are so cool.
unless you're mafia.
which would make me sad.

and to all. please excuse my silence. now free of the mart of walls. I wanted. to. truly enjoy a blackest of fridays, and its ensuing weekend for the first. time. in. a. long. time.

also. new job. today.

yay.

122Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] - Page 9 Empty Re: Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:06 pm

high seraph

high seraph

Kiyoko wrote:i woulb like to reminb the threab that lucas is not playing

hello. its me. (not a real apple dtw).

i also cant delieve that i lost another tooth. dut i think... i bon't minb??? br. dlaire has such smooth, gentle hanbs, and every time i come here she plucks off yet another of my teeth anb i bont even feel it until bays later, when i come dack in here!!! 10/10 woulb recommenb her to frienbs who have bental prodlems. sure, she boesnt ever ask me if i neeb that tooth, dut bo we even actually ever neeb teeth in our lives? mayde br. dlaire is boing us a dig favor here, when you consiber this fonbly... and now that i have bone exactly just that, all that i have to say is... thank you br. dlaire!

also im kinb of wonbering whether or not im going to de the first person to get five teeth pluckeb out. anb. what woulb happen if that happens lmfao.

123Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] - Page 9 Empty Re: Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:17 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

lucas you arE A PHONEY BALONEY

tbh i'm going to be attempting to snipe the anesthethidlfi with A VOTE FOR ALCASYNC SINCE HER POST DID NOT CONVINCE ME THAT SHE IS NOT MAF WHEREAS I AM NOW LEANING TOWN FOR BOTH LUX AND NAUTILUS WHO I WOULD CONSIDER THE OTHER CANDIDATES FOR "ACTIVE."

i am still suspicious of RASEI BUT I AM ALSO SUSPICIOUS OF TIKI BECAUSE HE IS STILL NOT CONTRIBUTING.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

124Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] - Page 9 Empty Re: Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:19 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

high seraph Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] - Page 9 3ecCGYL Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] - Page 9 3ecCGYLAnimal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] - Page 9 3ecCGYL
nautilus Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] - Page 9 3ecCGYLAnimal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] - Page 9 3ecCGYL
Rasei Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] - Page 9 3ecCGYL

I can't believe you're wasting your teeth on something like this, Lucas.

125Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] - Page 9 Empty Re: Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:20 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

question for the doc(tor) from the doc(ument): is the "sMALL TAIL" IN THE RIDDLE A LITERAL TAIL OR IS IT A METAPHOR FOR SOMETHING THAT IS NOT A LITERAL MINISCULE REAR-APPENDAGE?

126Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] - Page 9 Empty Re: Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:21 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

(Good doctor.) (With how much credence should we respect the line in the riddle suggesting of one such tiny fixture limp from one's posterior?) (The closing two words of the first line of the second section of the riddle, if you would like.)

127Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] - Page 9 Empty Re: Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:23 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

lux asked me to ask and thEN GOT REALLY EXCITED ABOUT POSTING HERSELF OKAY.

but it's okay, i will continue tO BE THE QUESTION ENVOY OF THE DOC, WHAT WITH MY ABILITY TO POST ALL LETTERS OF THE ALPHABET AND ALL.

128Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] - Page 9 Empty Re: Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:23 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Kiyoko wrote:question for the doc(tor) from the doc(ument): is the "sMALL TAIL" IN THE RIDDLE A LITERAL TAIL OR IS IT A METAPHOR FOR SOMETHING THAT IS NOT A LITERAL MINISCULE REAR-APPENDAGE?

Cinnamon, cinnamomum...

129Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] - Page 9 Empty Re: Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:27 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

lux commented that my gradUAL CRECENDO REMINDS HER OF THE WAY LUCAS TALKS IN LIKE ANY OTHER GAME.

i will admit that when I CHANGE THE FONT TO COMIC SANS IT BEARS STRIKING RESEMBLANCE TO A LUCAS POST.

130Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] - Page 9 Empty Re: Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:48 pm

high seraph

high seraph

oh my gob i am laughing very harb dut i am also slightly offenbeb????//

tdh when i was becibing what my quirk was going to de, i becided i woulb switch b's for d's and post in a ghostly gray color. it was only later that i becibeb that i woulb strictly post only in lowercase letters and tdh................... if that was my real quirk i woulb literally quit the game decause this whole post is supposeb to de in caps lock?? i really want to break that rule that i set for myself and aduse caps lock... please everyone just imagine that my entire post in in caps lock ok thank you so much?

also this exercise mabe me realize that there are actually very few worbs with b's and d's?? wow.

anb i am happy to de crywolfs version of a phoney daloney. i accept this title that i conferreb upon myself and that has just deen valibateb dy kiyoko. lastly. i really wanna know why i keep losing teeth tdh. i hope br. dlaire will tell me once the game is over.

131Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] - Page 9 Empty Re: Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:53 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

high seraph Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] - Page 9 3ecCGYL Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] - Page 9 3ecCGYLAnimal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] - Page 9 3ecCGYL Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] - Page 9 3ecCGYL
nautilus Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] - Page 9 3ecCGYLAnimal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] - Page 9 3ecCGYL
Rasei Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] - Page 9 3ecCGYL

Please adhere to your assigned quirk.

132Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] - Page 9 Empty Re: Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:47 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

(Good doctor.) (Might you provide us with some clues for the fourth section of your riddle?) (The ending line, mostly, but the others would help, too.)

(Though we grow used to the cold, from whence no help returns.)

133Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] - Page 9 Empty Re: Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:49 pm

high seraph

high seraph

Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] - Page 9 Captur10

134Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] - Page 9 Empty Re: Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:00 pm

Rasei

Rasei

I am town.

Also my quirk is really frustrating me because I spend a lot of time typing out long posts then accidentally deleting them it doesn't really show.

After tonight the detective may have an idea on who is mafia, since they gotten two readings.

135Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] - Page 9 Empty Re: Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:01 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Luxaria wrote:(Good doctor.) (Might you provide us with some clues for the fourth section of your riddle?) (The ending line, mostly, but the others would help, too.)

(Though we grow used to the cold, from whence no help returns.)

How do you expect to take the last step when you've only taken the first?
Of course, you can jump.
But look at all the steps you've missed.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum