Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN]

+8
Aistaraina
nautilus
drandahl
Tiki The Troll
Sammiya
Ninfia
Kiyoko
Mr. Alice
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 12]

166Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] - Page 12 Empty Re: Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:49 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

And oh yeah, might as well:

Dr. Blaire wrote:Shitty Cop Hint Subject: Kiyo Hint Type: Shitty ”They might not even know who their mother is.”

Were you a cubone?

Dr. Alice wrote:Shitty Cop Hint
Subject: nautilus
Hint Type: Useless

”I highly doubt that they’ve never seen the sun. I mean, come on, really!”

Dr. Blaire wrote:Shitty Cop Hint Subject: alcasync Hint Type: Worthless ”In the right ways, they can maybe probably do major damage to you.”

Worthless because this was already obvious. Heh.

167Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] - Page 12 Empty Re: Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:51 pm

alcasync

alcasync

Tiki was cop?

We actually had no idea at all. ;v; We were just trying not to hit the tree stump.

Part of me regrets not killing Kiyoko on N0, but since she's bleeder, she would have been alive to speculate on D1 and would have probably figured us out anyway.

168Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] - Page 12 Empty Re: Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:54 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

alcasync wrote:Tiki was cop?

We actually had no idea at all. ;v; We were just trying not to hit the tree

Yes. Fear the aptly named, Shitty Cop. =P

169Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] - Page 12 Empty Re: Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:01 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Stats updated. I put Aistar down as neutral since that's how she ended the game.

Also fun fact! I have the worst survival rate out of every single player on the forum. That's right, even Tiki is less likely to get killed in a game than I am.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

170Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] - Page 12 Empty Re: Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:02 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Thanks for playing, everyone! This was my first time hosting and it was really fun! BIG BIG BIG ROUND OF APPLAUSE FOR MY LOVELY RECEPTION KIYOKO!!! She did so many things! Check out the credits! And thank you all again for making this run possible! I'd love to explain any of the quirks if anyone is wondering why they are what they are! I'd also love some constructive criticism, like what would have been better, what would you have liked to see, what did you like/would have liked to see more of, etc!

Again, thank you so so much, everyone!

CREDITS

Kiyoko.....editor
Kiyoko.....graphics designer
Kiyoko.....balancer
Kiyoko.....receptionist
Kiyoko.....general mentoring

Cure........the inspiration that started it all...

.....and you.

171Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] - Page 12 Empty Re: Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:06 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

@Tiki re: Hints

Hint 1--All livings things have 'mothers', in a very loose sense of the word! Even trees! And vanilla flowers!

Hint 3--Worthless because just about anything can cause major damage if you use it right! Even flowers! And stumps! And people!

172Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] - Page 12 Empty Re: Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:23 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

ACHIEVEMENT AWARDS

Earned by alcasync, honorary mention to Rasei who already has it
Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] - Page 12 1gXW6ZY The Perfect Crime
Win a game as mafia without losing a single mafia member.

Honorary mention to Kiyoko who already has it
Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] - Page 12 S3jilp0 Thine Heart Be True
As a town, vote for a mafia member at least twice in the game, and do not vote for town at any point. Only the final vote at each rollover counts, so you may vote town and then change your vote to mafia last minute to earn this achievement. Voting for no lynch, no vote, or voting a neutral do not count against you.

Honorary mention to drandahl who already has it
Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] - Page 12 JgdMNRX That's All She Wrote!
Die on N0.

A committee of consultants made the call that in order to get Switzerland, a neutral has to vote at least once in the game, since the achievement does specify voting as an active action.

Last edited by ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ on Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

173Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] - Page 12 Empty Re: Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:29 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

And Round 10 submissions are actually on hold until we can figure out some timeline stuff.

nautilus wanted to host a game (and maybe other people too?), but I don't want the next round's game to run into the holidays, so I'm considering pausing round 10 until after new years and letting everyone run whatever troll minigames they've always wanted to run in the meantime.

So if someone wants to run Help We're Stuck On A Bus And Some Of Us Have Guns, go for it.

I'm probably going to be running Twitch Plays Mafia some time soon.

174Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] - Page 12 Empty Re: Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:31 am

high seraph

high seraph

WHAT ABOUT THE RIDDLE..............

175Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] - Page 12 Empty Re: Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:21 am

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

I DON'T KNOW LIKE HOW DO YOU GUYS STILL FEEL ABOUT THAT DO YA'LL WANT REAL HELP NOW OR DOES ANYONE STILL CARE ABOUT FIGURING IT OUT??? TELL ME???

176Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] - Page 12 Empty Re: Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:15 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I STILL WANT TO WORK ON IT HOLD YOUR HORSES AND CARESS THEM GENTLY AND THEN RECOIL IN HORROR WHEN THEY SMILE BACK AT YOU WITH THEIR HORRIFYING HORSE TEETH.

177Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] - Page 12 Empty Re: Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:32 am

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

BLESS YOU KIYO AND BLESS ALL OF YOU STILL WORKING ON IT YOU GIVE ME LIFE

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum