Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN]

+9
plotstickers
Sammiya
Cure
alcasync
Mr. Alice
Ninfia
Kiyoko
nautilus
high seraph
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 13]

1Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] Empty Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:13 am

high seraph

high seraph

ANIMAL CROSSING MAFIA
Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] GsYeSYA

Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] MtQUFajwelcome to the town of Mognet
There's a rumour that there's a group of animals killing other animals in town. And Phyllis went missing!! What the heck is the mayor doing?? WHAT IF HE'S ONE OF THEM? I always knew he was suspicious.....

• The mafia wins when they match or outnumber the town.
  • Roleclaiming is NOT ALLOWED!
  • Players have unlimited vote changes during the day.
  • Rollovers will be at midnight UTC-3 because that makes this Animal Crossing setup even creepier.
  • Mognet is the actual name of my actual ACNL town. The roles used in this game are based on my town's villagers and the headcannons I have for them!!! If you wanna be my friend, you can add me and we can hang out anytime! (FC: 3969-6416-1986)

Last edited by high seraph on Fri Nov 13, 2015 5:09 am; edited 5 times in total

2Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] Empty Re: Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:08 pm

high seraph

high seraph

Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] 7DKnradmeet the villagers
I have this neighbour that always seemed really suspicious because, at night, he would light up all of these creepy candles and put on some creepy K.K. Slider music and I think I heard screaming?? v suspish

THE VILLAGERS:

THE KILLERS:
Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] 9Zwpp8ztown hall registered citizens
"Illegal immigrants often suffer harsh labour, health and housing conditions due to not receiving the proper legal support that they are entitled to. So don't forget to register at Town Hall! It should be noted that you do not need to register your citizenship in order to camp in Mognet! Thank you!" -- Isabelle.

00. high seraph from Mognet (3969-6416-1986)
01. nautilus from Andante (0962-9841-8038)
02. Kiyoko from ??????
03. Ninfia from Astra (1375-8646-3110)
05. alcasync from Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] P0L9b4Y
06. Cure from Antenora
07. Sammiya from Domino (4527-8843-9738)
08. plotstickers from Walker
09. Tiki from TSUNTOWN
10. chinomi from pending!!!
11. adawg from Atlantis

ALTERNATES:
04. Mr. Alice from St. Ian's

Last edited by high seraph on Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:45 pm; edited 6 times in total

3Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] Empty Re: Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:15 pm

high seraph

high seraph

Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] BKuAY8dMognet bulletin board
I saw some teenagers doing grafitti on the town's bulletin board the other day and had to call the police! Can you believe that? Don't these rebels have parents to teach them good education? Don't they realize the bulletin board is our town's no. 1 souce of information and gossip?? omfg

NIGHT 0
a homage to ikea mafia happened

NIGHT 0 -> DAY 1
Someone attempted to kill Kiyoko, but it failed!
nautilus was dancing all night and was unable to act!

DAY 1 -> NIGHT 1
nautilus has been lynched...
BUT IT'S TOO SOON FOR HER TO DIE!
N0 -> D1 VOTE TALLY:

NIGHT 1 -> DAY 2
Kiyoko has been killed! She was Celia, a villager!
nautilus has been killed! She was Charlise, a killer!

DAY 2 -> NIGHT 2
adawg has been lynched! She was Moe, a villager!
D2 -> N2 VOTE TALLY:

NIGHT 2 -> DAY 3
Someone tried to kill Ninfia, but it failed!
Cure was partying too hard and was unable to act!

DAY 3 -> NIGHT 3
Cure has been lynched! She was Digby, a killer!!!
D3 -> N3 VOTE TALLY:

NIGHT 3 -> DAY 4
Ninfia has been killed! She was Isabelle, a villager!!!!!

DAY 4 -> ENDGAME
Acasync has died! She was... KATIE!!!!!!!!!!
D4 -> ENDGAME VOTE TALLY:

Last edited by high seraph on Fri Nov 13, 2015 4:52 am; edited 2 times in total

4Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] Empty Re: Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:48 pm

high seraph

high seraph

CITIZENSHIP REGISTRATION STARTS
Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] 7vOY0Vr

Hello, potential residents, and welcome to Mognet, the town you never knew you always wanted to grow old in! Here you may find the comfort, pleasure and security that you and your family need (and deserve!) on every corner of this sweet, peaceful little town. Mognet combines the best of both worlds, offering the tranquility of its numerous green parks as well as fun, modern activities for all ages -- fishing, bug hunting, gardening are some of our citizen's favorites! Mognet's bustling commercial district, on the other hand, offers the luxury and quality you seek for your wardrobe and your home -- be sure to check the T&T Emporium daily, as well as go on a nightly tour at Club LOL and check out K.K. Slider's performance!

Mognet. A town where dreams become true! Please consult Nook's Homes - Real Estate Agencies in order to find the house of your dreams at an affortable price! When you're done searching, be sure to register at Town Hall. The following information is needed in order to complete your application:

Name:

FC (Friend Code) (optional, but fun!!!!)

Birthplace (the name of your acnl town. Feel free to state any name if you don't wanna tell us what your town is called or don't have a town!)

Why do you want to move into Mognet? (compulsory. pls fill in this part)

Sign ups will remain open until all slots have been filled! Or until too long has passed, which would require some houses to be demolished (we don't want THAT to happen, do we????). Welcome to Mognet, everyone! Enjoy your stay.

Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] WlsFMte
-- Mognet Town Hall.

5Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] Empty Re: Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:52 pm

nautilus

nautilus

stares at playtime of 1015 hours on my 3ds for ACNL

on the town bulletin board... wrote:Name: nautilus

FC (Friend Code): 0962-9841-8038**

Birthplace: Andante

Why do you want to move into Mognet? because my town is infested with weeds tbh. i'm surprised all my villagers haven't been eaten alive

**I'm 6 badges away from getting a full badge set on ACNL. If you think you can help hit me up later

6Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] Empty Re: Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:12 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Name: Kiyoko

Birthplace: None. I was not born. I have always existed, and when this world is destroyed and all is void, there will be nothing but emptiness and myself, continuing to exist.

Why do you want to move into Mognet? I am here to buy up all of the properties and rent it out at exorbitant prices until I am eventually run out of town by a torch and pitchfork mob or district-wide legislation. Whichever comes first.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

7Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] Empty Re: Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:38 pm

high seraph

high seraph

isabelle sweats profusely as she reads kiyoko's citizenship application

"umm w-welcome to mognet!!" she says as she files the file reluctantly

she never opened that file again

or did she?

8Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] Empty Re: Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:59 am

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

on the town bulletin board... wrote:Name: Ninfia

Friend Code: 1375-8646-3110

Birthplace: Astra

Why do you want to move into Mognet? Well, I'm fleeing my mayoral responsibilities in Astra. I've been on the lamb for 6 months already and I think this is a good place to start a whole new identity. If anyone asks, you didn't see me.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

9Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] Empty Re: Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:24 am

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Name: Mr. Alice (Blaire)

FC (Friend Code)= 0705-2962-0533

Birthplace St. Ian's

Why do you want to move into Mognet? All medical personnel are required to keep up to date on current medical practices. This may be done by traveling far away to attend conferences in order to bolster a wide variety of possible medical knowledge and techniques. We at St. Ian's believe that the quality of our staff can in turn improve the quality of life for all our patients.

Last edited by Mr. Alice on Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

10Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] Empty Re: Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:58 am

alcasync

alcasync

Name: alcasync

Birthplace: Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] Paw_print-tiny

Why do you want to move into Mognet? Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] 419px-Paw-print.svg_-e1398562399809

11Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] Empty Re: Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:32 am

nautilus

nautilus

everyone has such good reasons for moving to mognet. medical reasons, property buying, trying to hide under a different identity

and here i am, slowly turning my actual town into some kind of weed/dandelion science experiment over the course of a year. my town just isn't fit for human/animal life anymore

12Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] Empty Re: Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:53 am

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Dear Nautilus,

We at St. Ian's have been notified of your current town situation. In light of your "weed/dandelion science experiment" town situation, our institution would like to put forth an offer of shared ownership in regards to your land. As members of the medical and health science community, we would like to investigate possible medicinal resources your town may hold. Should you agree, we will send a representative to speak directly with you. We look forward to your correspondence.

Thank you,

The Board of St. Ian's

Last edited by Mr. Alice on Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total

13Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] Empty Re: Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:37 am

Cure

Cure

Name: Cure

Birthplace Antenora

Why do you want to move into Mognet? Well after the Lemon Plague of 2013 that still leaves villagers giggling "ha ha lemon stealing whores. burn the lemons down. lmao unACCEPTABBLLLEEEE lolol xDDD" under their breath even though they were missing the ENTIRE CONTEXT of the lemon joke GOD STOP LINKING ME PORTAL REFERENCES IT'S ABOUT A SONG YOU GUYS JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND!!!!, the town was struck by Turnip Fever. I T-the mayor went crazy, everyone had to buy turnips for ten hours at a time every Sunday or they'd get evicted from their homes. Then I had to spend 20 hours selling them to foreign merchants when we realized that turnips are FLIPPING USELESS WHY IS THE TOWN COVERED IN THEM OH GOD I CAN'T WALK ANYWHERE THEY'RE EVERYWHERE. And then we had too much FLIPPING MONEY that it was littering the streets like CANDY AND I STARTED HAVING FEVER DREAMS ABOUT IT AND WOKE UP IN A COLD SWEAT SCREAMING ABOUT CHILDHOOD MOVIES. Not only that, but the villagers wouldn't stop harassing me!! I was famous, I had too much money! Please give me your autograph they cried! I had to get rid of all the money, it was too much for one person, so I devised a plot to rid myself of it!! That was two years ago... AND PEOPLE STILL WOn'T LEAVE ME ALONE, THEY STILL HARASS ME ABOUT IT TO THIS DAY. I HAVE DREAMS OF THE GREAT BELL GIVEAWAY. IS THE GIVEAWAY STILL GOING? THEY ASK? WHEN DOES THE GIVEAWAY END SOMEONE WHISPERS TO ME ON THE STREET. IT ENDED IN 2013! I SCREAM IN REPLY, AS I CLAW FOR MY TASER. D-DIDN'T YOU READ THE DATE? I MANAGE TO ESCAPE INTO A SIDESTREET, GHOSTLY TURNIPS PURSUING ME, ONLY TO WAKE UP AND ONCE AGAIN REALIZE I'M DREAMING. OH GOD, BUT THE MONEY. THE MONEY IS STILL THERE!!! I TRIED TO MOVE ON AND PUT THIS ALL BEHIND ME. BUT MY PREVIOUS URGES OF LITTERING THE STREETS WITH EXPENSIVE FOOD ITEMS COULDN'T BE SUPPRESSED. I THINK THIS TOWN IS DOING THINGS TO ME. IT'S MESSING WITH MY HEAD. THERE HAS TO BE A REASON WHY IT'S NAMED AFTER ONE OF THE CIRCLES OF HELL. OH MY GOD GET ME OUT OF HERE BEFORE PEOPLE START DYING

(I would post my friend code but I don't remember it and am too lazy to find my ds right now)

Last edited by Cure on Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:52 am; edited 2 times in total

14Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] Empty Re: Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:40 am

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Come to my town, Raie. We specialize in working with people in situations similar to yours. I can even write you a personal recommendation, if you'd like.

15Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] Empty Re: Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:44 pm

high seraph

high seraph

we are here for u raie, mognet is a safe space ;w;

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 13]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum