Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN]

+9
plotstickers
Sammiya
Cure
alcasync
Mr. Alice
Ninfia
Kiyoko
nautilus
high seraph
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 13]

181Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] - Page 13 Empty Re: Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:13 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

plotstickers wrote:Alcasync was lynched! She was Tiki, a troll!
Night 1001 begin.

D:

And I trusted you, Plottie...

182Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] - Page 13 Empty Re: Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] Fri Nov 13, 2015 4:31 am

high seraph

high seraph

WOW IM SORRY I FELL ASLEEP LMAO WHO SAID IT WAS OK TO HAVE ROLLOVER AT MIDNIGHT

guess what happened

NIGHT 5 STARTS

Acasync has died! She was.................................

KATIE!!!!!!!!!!

jk night 5 isnt going to start eveyrone in mognet is gonna live happily ever after. hooray!!!

as for the mayo??????????????

he just bought a home in another town with the millions of bells he got since all u suckers came to mognet hAHHAHHAHAH that was his plan all along goodbye losers

TOWN WINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
or does it?..................

183Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] - Page 13 Empty Re: Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] Fri Nov 13, 2015 5:08 am

high seraph

high seraph

Ok the mafia was really unlucky again......... but I made some mistakes along the road as well, like not being totally clear from the start what kills/attempts would or wouldn't show up in rollover. I've realized some role mechanics also contributed for the Mafia's bad performance. Sorry mafia :( The town, on the other hand, played really well -- congrats to Ninfia, who investigated 2/3 mafia players lmao, and plot, who managed to stop to NKs.

Roles and action logs for the game can be seen at this link. You will notice that the last night phase is night 3, while the game ended on day 5... Lmao I fucked, and I just realized that now when I was editing the rollover logs in the front page. I'm also too lazy to go changing the numbers on rollovers.

Achievements won for this game, if I'm not mistaken, are as follow:

spoilers for mystery:

(hold on for Kiyo's fancy official post guys)

184Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] - Page 13 Empty Re: Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:57 am

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

guys I was so happy when I rolled isabelle, I nearly yelled. (I may have yelled)

she's my favourite

Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] - Page 13 98d21d1fba7fb023068a29409fca7d93

my thought process for my investigations were pretty hilarious tbh. I went "hm, kiyoko is probably gonna die so lets investigate nautilus. Hm, Alca voted chinomi, lets investigate"

then the next night I asked my friend who I should investigate and just read off the usernames in a skype call and she said cure but I said "hmmm nah"

edit: also, wouldn't alca get karma Houdini? I investigated and outed her : o

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

185Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] - Page 13 Empty Re: Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:05 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

alca would get karma houdini based on precedent from CotN maf, where a vote following a detective investigation counts as "being outed" for the achievement.

I'll do fancy post and round 9 and all that later when I'm not at work.

That said, I feel like we should also start incorporating game mechanics into balance reviews (i.e. hosts should have information about priority and what text shows up in rollover available in the rules or something ahead of time) because the fact that a stun both cleared a town and outed a mafia is unfair to mafia, and this is me speaking as town.

Additionally, as this is an open role game, priority really should have been posted outright and that is partially on me, as balance checker, to have brought that up.

I will be more diligent about this in the future. ouo/

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

186Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] - Page 13 Empty Re: Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:44 pm

nautilus

nautilus

This was a fun game and I ALSO GOT TO POST TURNIP POST OF THE YEAR thank you Lucas and everyone

I knew chi shot me right after I died. Off my Christmas card list >:(

I also agree with what Kyioko said, and part of it is probably on me because I offered suggestions on balance but I didn't think to ask about a lot of things that in retrospect I should have caught (information that wasn't immediately obvious -- such as that Celia could actually protect the same player multiple times in a row, Digby's action could be lost permanently if we targeted Celia's protect target, Carmen, or if we were stunned). It'd help a lot if things like that were more obvious so then loopholes or role interactions can be caught a lot faster; I was really confused by n0 rollover because I was like ????? what happened to my kill since I prescribed to the whole "if stunned the failed kill won't show up"

That being said, Ninfia and Plot were ridiculously on point. Oh my god. I was like "either Plot or chi definitely stunned me n0 because they'd be the kind of people to do that to me and Ninfia is Isabelle so it has to be one of them" and I was right

187Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] - Page 13 Empty Re: Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] Fri Nov 13, 2015 1:35 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Ah, well, maybe I'll get it ne-

high seraph wrote:TOWN WINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...uh...

high seraph wrote:

Citizen ID wrote:
Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] - Page 13 LqbR26V
Chrissy Smith (20)
Occupation: Francine's cute twin sister. She just moved into town to be with her twin sister, but doesn't have many friends yet. As soon as she's done unpacking (on D2), she'll find out where Francine lives.

THIS DOCUMENT WAS ISSUED BY MOGNET TOWN HALL. VALID IN ALL MOGNET TERRITORY.

...UHHH...

high seraph wrote:Thine Heart Be True - Ninfia, Sammiya and Tiki[/spoiler]

...UUUUHUUHHUUHU
WHAT IS GOING ON? AM I DEAD? AM I DREAMING?
wHAT THE FUCK IS A WIN? IT'S NOTR...DID I...
Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] - Page 13 Hqdefault
tikithetroll.exe has crashed

188Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] - Page 13 Empty Re: Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:25 pm

plotstickers

plotstickers

Thanks for hosting, Lucas! I usually don't block the night kill when I'm stunner, so I'm pretty happy about that. Nautilus, Alca, and Cure are a scary mafia team, so if we didn't have mechanics and luck on our side omg.... Maybe they'll reunite in another game.

Tiki is my twin sister.........

189Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] - Page 13 Empty Re: Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] Fri Nov 13, 2015 3:08 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

plotstickers wrote:Thanks for hosting, Lucas! I usually don't block the night kill when I'm stunner, so I'm pretty happy about that. Nautilus, Alca, and Cure are a scary mafia team, so if we didn't have mechanics and luck on our side omg.... Maybe they'll reunite in another game.

Tiki is my twin sister.........

Heh. Come to think of it, the first time I ever saw a Maf get stunned out of an NK and exposed was poor Blaire when you and I were on my first full-game Mafia team. XD

And yep! That's why I actually tried to very subtly hint through texts that I trusted you and sided with you...but, you stunned so well that it exposed everyone anyway. XD

190Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] - Page 13 Empty Re: Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] Fri Nov 13, 2015 3:22 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Plot and Ninfia were on point~

I kept on getting mixed up on when rollover was from miscalculating the time difference.

But it was a lot of fun, though sorry the mafia got the short end of the stick!

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

191Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] - Page 13 Empty Re: Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] Fri Nov 13, 2015 5:02 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

ACHIEVEMENT AWARDS

Earned by Ninfia and Tiki the Troll, honorary mention to Sammiya
Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] - Page 13 S3jilp0 Thine Heart Be True
As a town, vote for a mafia member at least twice in the game, and do not vote for town at any point. Only the final vote at each rollover counts, so you may vote town and then change your vote to mafia last minute to earn this achievement. Voting for no lynch, no vote, or voting a neutral do not count against you.

Earned by Ninfia
Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] - Page 13 MgglwoZ Elementary, My Dear
As an investigative role, successfully investigate at least two mafia members.

Earned by chinomi
Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] - Page 13 Etx8sJZ An Eye for an Eye
As a vigilante role, successfully kill one mafia member.

Earned by alcasync
Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] - Page 13 IzqKGIh Karma Houdini
As a mafia member, survive at least one phase after being investigated and outed.

Last edited by ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ on Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

192Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] - Page 13 Empty Re: Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:03 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

man. 2/3 maf investigated by day 2 was..... pretty darn lucky tbh

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum