Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN]

+9
plotstickers
Sammiya
Cure
alcasync
Mr. Alice
Ninfia
Kiyoko
nautilus
high seraph
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 13]

151Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] - Page 11 Empty Re: Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:10 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

This feels like a repeat of Day 1. Sometime tries to kill Ninfia, and Cure is the only other person that appeared in roll-over and the doctor is dead.

Vote: Cure

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

152Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] - Page 11 Empty Re: Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:15 pm

plotstickers

plotstickers

(*^◇^)_旦 Drink delivery for vote: Cure!

edit: (ᗒᗨᗕ) Yay for a confirmed town.

153Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] - Page 11 Empty Re: Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:43 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

plotstickers wrote:(*^◇^)_旦 Drink delivery for vote: Cure!

edit: (ᗒᗨᗕ) Yay for a confirmed town.

Hey, I was thinking the same thing! *High fives Plottie*

Actually, I've been thinking that and more.

Okay, so first we have one universal clear as a Town:

• Ninfia

On top of that, we still have two investigative roles active. One of them knows who our Town stunner is, and the other knows upward of three other players' alignments (though, potentially, they don't know anything we don't know, if they investigated dead players, investigated Ninfia and/or Cure, and/or got stunned out of an action, heh).

On the other hand, the Mafia, given some luck they don't seem to have (oh, how I can sympathize), could potentially know everyone's role.

Hey, Lucas, if they try to frame Carmen, does their one tailoring attempt fizzle, or do they get it back?

Speaking of, someone could be framed, though given our stunner has outed two Mafia, that doesn't really help them much at all once Cure is gone.

Still, one or two Town have an idea of who NOT to vote for next Day phase, so that's good. And speaking of voting...while Chinomi started the Adawg vote, if just to get her talking, Cure jumped on the Ada vote after noth Sammie and I started to agree with Ninfia that we should vote for Alca. And the only reason Alca was able to get out unscathed, no coin flip, was because of Cure's vote to start with. And given that Ada was being so quiet,m she was likely the easiest, thus safest, target, despite her vanilla role.

So, still gunning for Alca next Day phase.

154Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] - Page 11 Empty Re: Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:01 pm

Cure

Cure

tbh I know the role of every single person in this game.

155Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] - Page 11 Empty Re: Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:08 pm

plotstickers

plotstickers

what is lucas's role

156Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] - Page 11 Empty Re: Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:00 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

I had a feeling I was going to be killed last night phase so I'm pretty happy to still be here! hi everyone! still alive!

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

157Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] - Page 11 Empty Re: Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:10 pm

Cure

Cure

plotstickers wrote:what is lucas's role

the mayor

158Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] - Page 11 Empty Re: Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:17 pm

plotstickers

plotstickers

what is the mayor's power......

159Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] - Page 11 Empty Re: Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:26 pm

Cure

Cure

making raie lose every game he hosts 8(

160Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] - Page 11 Empty Re: Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:13 pm

chinomi

chinomi

WHAT'S MY ROLE I DON'T KNOW WHAT MY ROLE IS

161Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] - Page 11 Empty Re: Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:01 pm

Cure

Cure

U know ur role, chili

I know ur role.

Eve

My phone did all those typos and I'm leaving them.

162Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] - Page 11 Empty Re: Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:06 pm

plotstickers

plotstickers

i can't believe chinomi is chili in a game about animals......

163Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] - Page 11 Empty Re: Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:31 pm

high seraph

high seraph

Tiki wrote:Hey, Lucas, if they try to frame Carmen, does their one tailoring attempt fizzle, or do they get it back?
Digby only has one chance at doing his thing, so if his action is prevented in any way, he won't be able to use it againnnnnn

also i would disclose more information abt my role but the game has a rule against claiming sorry

Sudden realization that I've spent the entire day working on an assignment and haven't posted a single vote tally o h..................

VOYT TALLY

plotstickers I
Cure V

Cure vs plotstickers
Tiki vs Cure
Sammiya vs Cure
plotstickers vs Cure
Ninfia vs Cure
chinomi vs Cure

there u go

164Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] - Page 11 Empty Re: Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:44 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

high seraph wrote:Sudden realization that I've spent the entire day working on an assignment and haven't posted a single vote tally o h..................

VOYT TALLY

plotstickers I
Cure V

Cure vs plotstickers
Tiki vs Cure
Sammiya vs Cure
plotstickers vs Cure
Ninfia vs Cure
chinomi vs Cure

there u go

Oh, thank God, because without that tally, we would have never figured out who has the most votes. =P

165Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] - Page 11 Empty Re: Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:07 pm

high seraph

high seraph

hello it is me

NIGHT 4 STARTS

Cure has been lynched! She was Digby, a killer!!!

DAY 4 will start on Nov 12th 2015 at midnight (UTC-3)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum