Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN]

+9
plotstickers
Sammiya
Cure
alcasync
Mr. Alice
Ninfia
Kiyoko
nautilus
high seraph
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 13]

16Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] - Page 2 Empty Re: Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:01 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Upon Lucas' recommendation, I am attempting to convince a friend of mine who was once in ACNL hell to join this game.

We should all have a party at some point in ACNL tbh. idk who'd be hosting but, well, it'll take some time to rehabilitate my town to its former state so, uh. I've been a very good mayor, though.

[Shameless plug: 1) I have a lot of rare ACNL items so if any of you want some japanese exclusive items, please let me know.

2) do any of you have really weed-infested towns I could clean up. by offering yourself to this cause you will save my town]

17Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] - Page 2 Empty Re: Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:53 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

I have not checked my town in several months. I could take a look when I get home and tell you how bad it looks? Might take a while tho, I dont get home til late. :(

18Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] - Page 2 Empty Re: Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:45 pm

high seraph

high seraph

As I've told nautilus repeatedly: ACNL party is a GREAT idea imo!!! Count me in. Just like in this mafia game, my town is open for any visitors, so I'll happily offer to host the party if you guys are interested!!! Suggested activities in Mognet are:

• sitting on the bench pictured on the sign up post;
  • sitting on the bench by the fountain;
  • sitting by the Town tree and contemplating Mognet history;
  • checking the (still heavily under construction) museum exhibits;
  • talking to bunnies because Mognet has a lot of bunnies (three);
  • writing cute and funny messages on the bulletin board for mayoral entertainment;
  • don't look inside the mayor's house bc iTS A FREAKING MESS;

I'm actually laughing my ass off because my town sounds really boring?? LMFAO we should go to someone else's town mayb

19Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] - Page 2 Empty Re: Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:47 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

if everyone posts their ACNL mayors I'm happy to sketch them! if you don't have one just give me a general idea of idk ur appearance or a character of yours and I'll doodle in that style!

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

20Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] - Page 2 Empty Re: Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:53 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

how do people get screenshots on the 3ds without it being shitty

or is it just always gonna be some spectrum of shitty

21Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] - Page 2 Empty Re: Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:40 pm

Cure

Cure

It's always going to be shitty because the 3DS camera saves pictures at like the shittiest low res jpg possible

22Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] - Page 2 Empty Re: Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:52 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Bulletin Board wrote:Name: Sammiya

FC: 4527-8843-9738

Birthplace Domino

Why do you want to move into Mognet? To have fun with everyone and see new sights~ (And because I'm scared my villagers might lynch me from not going to check on them for a few months.)

Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] - Page 2 IM4BJYR

A bit of a old picture, but it works~ Like that hairstyle in the game.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

23Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] - Page 2 Empty Re: Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:00 pm

Cure

Cure

also plz don't go to my town it's covered in weeds and lemons and pears and turnips and bells basically there's weird plant products all over the ground wtf who runs this place

24Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] - Page 2 Empty Re: Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:28 pm

high seraph

high seraph

omfg sAMMIE how come there's a RAINBOW IN YOUR TOWN THATS SO GAY i need it

...btw @Ninfia jsyk my mayor always wears glasses ;w; I'm not wearing glasses in that picture because someone turned my glasses into a fucking pumpkin mask as a trick on halloween and I FOrGOT that they could do that!!!! I ordered new glasses from T&T but I was too lazy (and also in a hurry) to get it from the mail lmao

And in other news, we're only 3 residents short now!! I talked to adawg and chinomi, who were both willing to play so I'm currently waiting for them to come and introduce themselves. I also asked Kotakia but idk if she's busy??? An nautilus invited her friend too, as well as some other people??

If the game fills up and there isn't room for everyone, I would appreciate it if the remaining players could sign up anyway as alts bc they might be needed at some point... ;w;

25Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] - Page 2 Empty Re: Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:08 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

If there aren't enough spaces for people who super want to play, I can switch to an alt.

26Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] - Page 2 Empty Re: Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:06 pm

plotstickers

plotstickers

Name: plotstickers

Birthplace Walker... I think.

Why do you want to move into Mognet? himitsu

27Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] - Page 2 Empty Re: Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:07 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Name: Tiki

FC (Friend Code) Not very good with the whole "friends" thing.

Birthplace What's it to you? Is this one of those profiling questions? Because profiling is wrong. Racists.

Why do you want to move into Mognet? Because you've got a nice bridge here!...or, you will soon, if you don't. I'll make sure of that. And wherever there's a bridge, you can be sure there'll be a troll there to maintain it, and keep it safe, all for a small fee each time one of you people cross it. Nice and fair!

Edit: Oh, there's a limit? Uh...well, if it fills up, I'm willing to demote myself to alt. It's NaNoWriMo now, anyway.

28Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] - Page 2 Empty Re: Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:18 pm

chinomi

chinomi

i'll be joining but my 3DS is dead and i need to check my CREDENTIALS before properly joining so chotto matte

29Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] - Page 2 Empty Re: Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:53 pm

adawg

adawg

it's not like i want to play or anything

Name: Ada

Birthplace Atlantis

Why do you want to move into Mognet? i don't.

30Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] - Page 2 Empty Re: Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:54 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

I'll switch to alt!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum