Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN]

+8
Aistaraina
nautilus
drandahl
Tiki The Troll
Sammiya
Ninfia
Kiyoko
Mr. Alice
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 12]

106Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] - Page 8 Empty Re: Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:55 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

i would like to REMIND THE THREAD THAT LUCAS IS NOT PLAYING

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

107Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] - Page 8 Empty Re: Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:01 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] - Page 8 Slip-joint_pliers

:-D

108Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] - Page 8 Empty Re: Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:30 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

(Oh, ugh.) (I got confused from seeing the Good Doctor include him in her teeth counts.)

(I might be quite the idiot.)

(But we knew this.)

(We knew this for quite some time.)

(I profess my sorrow.) (It knots my vessel.) (It bowls me over with destructive tremors.) (So foolish.) (So expected.)

109Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] - Page 8 Empty Re: Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:49 am

nautilus

nautilus

CONSDERNG THAT THS GAME MGHT ENTER A BAD STUATON N THE NEXT FEW PHASES, WOULD ADVOCATE FOR SPECULATON THS NGHT PHASE BECAUSE ANAESTHOLOGST CAN ACT TO MSLYNCH NEXT PHASE AND EVEN F WE LOSE TERRBLY THANKS TO THAT ACTON AT LEAST WE’LL HAVE THE SPRTUAL WN OF FGURNG OUT THE MAFA NSTEAD OF WATNG TO BE KNOCKED OUT BY A MEDCAL PROFESSONAL AND ENTERNG AN ETERNAL NGHTMARE

ANYWAYS, SO BACKREAD SOME POSTS. ALCASYNC WAS NDEED THE FRST ONE TO PROPOSE FAKEVOTNG HERE:

[QUOTE=ALCASYNC]`DON'T WANT THERE TO BE A BANDWAGON FOR NO LYNCH, BUT AGREE WE NEED TO BE CAREFUL ABOUT THE ANESTHESOLOGST!` `WOULD T BE OKAY F VOTED FOR A PLAYER TO GENERATE DSCUSSON, OR WOULD YOU PREFER A DFFERENT SYSTEM, LKE FAKEVOTNG?` `;V;`[/QUOTE]

THOUGH KYOKO S THE ONE THAT VASTLY ELABORATES ON T LATER ON WTH RESPECT TO THE TMNG A LYNCH NEAR ROLLOVER. ALCA DOES PROPOSE FOR HER VOTNG RANDOMLY ON D1 WHCH S ACTUALLY WHAT SHE DD ON D1 OF ACNL MAFA AND WHAT SHE GENERALLY ALWAYS DOES. TBH WOULD STLL SAY THAT ALCA AND KYOKO EQUALLY CONTRBUTED TO THE FORMULATON OF FAKEVOTE PLAN 2015 BUT ALCA’S RADO SLENCE CONFUSES ME AND NTRGUES ME BECAUSE SHE WAS REALLY SLENT N ACNL MAF UNLESS PRESSURED TO DEFEND. SHE SAD SHE WAS GONG TO COME BACK AND FAKEVOTE SOMEONE ELSE ONCE ASTAR RESPONDED BUT THAT WAS NOT THE CASE? TBH ALCA S WAY LESS NVOLVED N THE FAKEVOTNG COMPARED TO KYOKO BECAUSE SHE LTERALLY JUST PROPOSES T AND KYOKO FLESHES T OUT THE PLAN MORE.

DEVL’S ADVOCATE MAKES ME WONDER F THE MAFA PARNG S ALCA/KYOKO BUT THAT’S SUCH A HORRFYNG THOUGH THAT ’D RATHER NOT THNK ABOUT T. KYOKO LKES TO LET ME LVE PAST N0 TOO BUT AT THE SAME TME THS FEELS LKE A VERY ELABORATE PLAN FROM MAFA KYOKO AND ALSO LKE TO HAVE FATH N PEOPLE, SOMETMES

TO ANSWER A QUESTON:
[QUOTE=LUXARA](HOWEVER, F YOU BOTH PROPOSE THE POSSBLTY OF NON-QUET/QUET MXES, OR ONE NON-QUET TO BE SURE, THEN WHCH PERSON MGHT THS BE?) (KYOKO SEEMS MOST SUSPCOUS OF OWLKUHSYNC.) (NOUGHTLUS SEEMS TO DESRE MORE FROM OWLKUHSYNC, BUT WHOM ELSE?) (F YOU WERE TO PEG ONE NON-QUET MORE OVER OTHERS, WHCH WOULD T BE?)[/QUOTE]

CONSDER ALCA TO BE THE MORE THREATENNG OF THE NON-QUET MOSTLY BECAUSE HER BEHAVOUR THS GAME S VERY SMLAR TO ACNL MAFA N WHCH SHE S JUST NOT AROUND AND ALSO CASTS A VOTE AND DSAPPEARS FOR LARGE STRETCHES OF TME, THOUGH DON’T KNOW F THS S JUST BECAUSE SHE S BUSY DUE TO HOLDAYS.

RE: OTHER NON-QUET – STATED MY HMMM ABOUT KYOKO ABOVE BECAUSE SHE ORGNALLY CONSTRUCTED MOST OF THE FAKEVOTE PLAN. ALSO UNLKE A ME/ALCA MAFA FEEL LKE AN ALCA/KYOKO MAFA WOULD KEEP ME ALVE TO SOME DEGREE, BUT GVEN THE ACTVTY N THS GAME WONDER F A MAFA KYOKO WOULD HAVE JUST AFK’D. ALSO CONSDER YOU A NON-QUET BUT AM NOT QUTE SURE WHAT TO THNK OF YOU JUST YET, AND MUST DO SOME MORE READNG TO FORMULATE AN DEA. THERE S NOTHNG OVERWHELMNGLY TOWN ABOUT YOU AT THE MOMENT FOR ME TS JUST A VERY HMM FEELNG?

APPRECATE YOUR MNDFULNESS ABOUT THE RASE THNG. MOSTLY THNKNG OF T BECAUSE N PSYCHOPASS MAFA THERE WAS A MECHANC THAT COULD BE DAMAGNG TO PLAYERS AND RASE WAS MAFA AND DELBERATELY ACTED TO AVOD BENG HURT BY SUCH A MECHANC.

ANYWAYS: JUST WANT TO HEAR FROM TK, NNFA, RASE, ALCA, AND ASTARANA. GET THE FEELNG LOTS OF PLAYERS MADE POSTS FOR THE SAKE OF NOT LOSNG TEETH WTHOUT REALLY CONTRBUTNG MUCH TO SPECULATON BUT DK HOW BUSY PEOPLE ARE.

110Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] - Page 8 Empty Re: Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:49 am

nautilus

nautilus

OOPS FORGOT QUOTATONS OH WELL.

111Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] - Page 8 Empty Re: Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:08 am

nautilus

nautilus

ACTUALLY NEVERMND MGHT AS WELL SAY THS NOW SNCE POOR LFE DECSONS MEAN WON’T BE AROUND FOR MOST OF TODAY.

ACTUALLY FND TK MORE SUSPCOUS THAN RASE BECAUSE FEEL LKE HE WOULD SAY A LOT MORE F HE WERE TOWN? REALLY ALL HE HAS DONE S MAKE USE OF VAROUS LANGUAGES, COMPLMENTNG PEOPLE, AND BENG CONFUSED. TBH (SORRY FOR BRNGNG THS UP ;_;) GVEN HS PENCHANT FOR SLPUPS N PREVOUS GAMES AND SOUNDNG SCUMMY WOULD NOT BE ADVERSE TO HM BENG MAFA WTH A PARTNER AND DELBERATELY NOT SAYNG ANYTHNG TO AVOD A SLPUP?

RASE S WERD BECAUSE HER FOSNG OF KYOKO BECAUSE OF TS LACK OF EXPLANATON SOUNDS LKE A “SHE FOS’D ME SO MUST FOS HER BACK” STUATON. SHE JUST SAYS SHE THNKS KYOKO S STRANGE AND DSAPPEARS HER EXPLANATON ALSO FEELS A LTTLE UNSATSFACTORY AND JUST REALLY WANT TO HEAR MORE FROM EVERYONE WHO HASN’T REALLY SAD MUCH.

DON’T THNK EVERYONE WHO HASN’T SAD ANYTHNG S MAF AND STRONGLY BELEVE SOMEONE NON-QUET S MAFA

LKE SAD WOULDN’T BE AGANST SHTTY COP SOMEHOW FNDNG A WAY TO OUT THER SHTTY RESULT WTHOUT CLAMNG

ANYWAYS HERE S MY LST OF SUSPCOUS TO LEAST SUSPCOUS GUESS, BUT MOST OF THS S BASED ON PEOPLE BENG QUET AND ME JUST WANTNG THEM TO TALK MORE
TK - SEE ABOVE
ALCA - ACTNG SMLARLY TO ACNL MAF
RASE - SEE ABOVE
ASTARANA - WANT TO HEAR MORE FROM
NNFA - WANT TO HEAR MORE FROM
KYOKO - WOULD ACTUALLY PUT HER ABOVE LUX BUT SHE FLESHES OUT THE FAKEVOTE PLAN A LOT MORE AND THEREFORE S KND OF MPLCATED N T F WE THNK THE MAFA WAS N ALL ALONG ON THE FAKEVOTE BLOCK ANSDHSDSDAJ PLAN ALSO ON AN UNRELATED NOTE HER POST ABOUT THE 5:2 THNG GAVE ME A WERD VBE BECAUSE FOR SOME REASON T REMNDED ME OF HER POSTS DURNG THE PHASE DRANDAHL GOT LYNCHED N GAKUEN MAFA, BUT THNK M JUST OVERTHNKNG T
LUX - MOSTLY JUST A LACK OF NOT KNOWNG THAT TO THNK ABOUT HER, THOUGH DD AGREE WHEN NNFA MADE HER POST THAT HER EARLER POSTS WERE LESS SPECULATVE
MYSELF

112Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] - Page 8 Empty Re: Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:32 am

Luxaria

Luxaria

(This isn't comprehensive in responding to your posts, Noughtilus, but some things stood out to me.) (I might return to some thoughts whence others produce replies.)

(For the subject of the voting system, this is true.) (Owlkuhsync suggested the bogus voting system, yet my mind connected Kiyoko to it due to how thoroughly she explored the concept.) (But, this is simply good thought process to employ with the only thing on the docket being the subject of bogus voting, since the first steps of the bout seldom prove rife with evidence.) (To this end, Noughtilus' devil's musings do propose some sticky connections for Kiyoko in spite of her possibly well-intentioned posts.) (I find Kiyoko's discourse on the subject level-minded plus correct in both her opinions plus thoughts.) (More to the point, Owlkuhsync's opinions plus thoughts would be more needed before we explore this subject too much more.) (She suggested it, she held her silence, we produced thoughts on her involvement, so she needs to respond.)

(The one weird thing, if we progress on this line involving suspiciously quiet Owlkuhsync, is... why should she be silent when she is not-town?) (I profess to only seeing her be non-town once.) (My perspective might be skewed, but would it not be less conspicuous for her to still provide thoughts?) (Hmm.) (You suggest being wise to her non-town styles.) (Why would she do this?) (I remember my non-town encounter involved her throwing herself under the bus so my bunny could pretend to be town by voting for Owlkuhsync.) (Would this be the intention this time?) (Either which end, she needs to post in response.) (I do not wish to bury her before she is given opportunity to respond.) (She might simply be busy.)

(To this end, in respond to Nin's post in my direction, plus your own, the upper-set letters truly vexed my post retention until I developed methods to correctly peruse your input.) (Couple this with helping blood-kin with computer issues this weekend, I ended up preoccupied.)

(One other thing.) (Tiki/Owlkuhsync feels kind of unlikely to me.) (If they both tend to be present, helpful, or very much in the business of posting, then why would both be conspicuously silent together?) (Not to mention their competition known for frequent postings, plus killing none of those from this set of competitors on the first night) (I feel like it might be too simple for both of them to be our enemies... unless it is just some clever mind-bending move.) (So it is possible for this set to be our enemies, but I find myself more liking the thought of it being one of the two, if it is them, but possibly not both.)

(However it is sliced, I feel we must rely on responses to these queries, lest we build our theories up to touch the moon before some others offer their input or thoughts.) (Lo, though the moon is nice, it burns with the light of life it does not own.) (It is red over the blue-green fields stretched over this sphere held by the sun.) (The red eye of the sky.) (It sees everything.) (It knows me.) (It knows you.) (It knows our doom.) (It knows our end.)

(Good Doctor.) (Were one such move on the lives of bleeder or stump to occur, how might rollover reflect this result?)

113Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] - Page 8 Empty Re: Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:35 am

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

hmm... there are many things to think this fair night...

I have a pretty good feeling that nautilus is town because of her insistence on both working together, and her repeated stressing of the ratio situation. To me, this is a very town move because it brings me back to previous games were I was mafia and we coasted on through without anyone raising the alarm and managed to win. from the town perspective now, it makes me trust nautilus because she is being so keen and outlining the dangers we're facing.

my concern towards Lux has been assuaged for now, as there was nothing inherently alarming to me in her post, to me at least. This may come back to bite me, but I shall still be watching for any signs of course. she happened to post as I was composing this post and I again, do not see anything of note. her thoughts on the possibility of a tiki/alca combination are something I'm willing to agree with though, so there is that on the table for all to see.

Kiyoko is not particularly concerning to me, though Nautilus does bring up a good point in saying that kiyo does like to let her live past n0. Kiyo is also well known for ploys and as much as we try to have the fake vote be a town initiative, it is just as powerful to the mafia. Kiyo has also been somewhat quiet in the last while, but she is also travelling, so its not necessarily indicative of her usual maf quietness because of outside circumstances.

Alca I do not have a strong opinion on as of yet. She is acting similarly to ACNL maf, but I also was Isabelle in that and once I investigated her I did not particularly care to parse out all of what she said looking for hints.

Rasei and Tiki are both similarly enigmas to me. I have a hard time getting reads on them usually-- though, I believe I'm beginning to understand troll-- and as such I have no strong thoughts on them.

Aistar I think also needs to express more in thread before I have an opinion, but she too is busy with holidays.

I think that is everyone.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

114Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] - Page 8 Empty Re: Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:47 am

nautilus

nautilus

AM NOT SUPPOSED TO BE HERE BC MADE BAD LFE CHOCES N THE LAST 24 HOURS BUT DD ASK SHAM DOCTOR ABOUT BLEEDNG AND STUMPNG. DOCTOR SAYS THAT ATTEMPTS WLL NOT BE SHOWN BUT THE BLEEDER WLL DE ON THE PHASE THEY ACTUALLY PERSH AND THAT WLL BE SHOWN. SHAM DOCTOR S THS CORRECT

AGREE WTH THE FACT THAT M NOT SURE F AN ENTRE MAFA WOULD BE SLENT, BUT N ANOTHER VERY RECENT GAME ON THS FORUM (PP MAFA) THE ACTVE PLAYERS N THE TOWN SELF-CANNBALZED THEMSELVES WHLE QUET MAF COASTED SO WOULD NOT RULE OUT POSSBLTY?

BUT: N ACNL MAF, WAS MAFA WTH HER AND MOST OF HER PLANS FOR DEFENSE WTH RESPECT TO THAT GAME ETHER WERE HNGED ON BENG NOT AROUND (HER PLAN N THE FNAL PHASE OF THAT GAME AFTER NNFA WENT DOWN WAS TO AFK AND HOPE NO ONE WOULD VOTE HER, AND HER DEFENSE N THAT GAME WAS A DEFEND AND RUN BECAUSE SHE WAS WARY OF THE DETECTVE OUTNG THER CORRECT NVESTGATON ON HER/THE TOWN PUSHNG ON HER MORE).

115Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] - Page 8 Empty Re: Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:58 am

alcasync

alcasync

`Umm!` `I'm here now.` `;v;`

`I haven't really been keeping up with this game very well, to be honest.` `I have some irl stuff going on.` `I don't really know what to say about the idea that me being quiet means I'm mafia because the games where I have been mafia usually happened at times where I've been busy irl because of school and things.`

`I actually was wondering if maybe Aistaraina might be mafia, because she mentioned earlier in thread that she thought drandahl was a stronger player and potentially a threat.`

`I don't necessarily agree that the mafia is a quiet + active pair, I think it could be like Psycho-Pass mafia where it's two quiet people using inactivity as a way to cause the active players to FoS one another.` `If it were two quiet players I feel like Tiki and Aistaraina might be the best bet.` `But also Tiki's lack of helpfulness might mean he's neutral.` `Or just Tiki being Tiki.`

`Although I think the description said that the tree stump can't vote, but everybody voted last phase?` `;v;`

116Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] - Page 8 Empty Re: Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:18 am

Luxaria

Luxaria

(The tree stump isn't prevented from voting in their posts, plus it will be "counted".) (But the vote, itself, will not influence rollover results.)

(Would it be I wish for other results... but this shell is hollow.) (I lost the sight.) (Why me?)

117Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] - Page 8 Empty Re: Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:38 am

Aistaraina

Aistaraina

SORRY, THERE HAS BEEN A LOT GOING ON (NOT JUST WITH THE HOLIDAYS).  IT'S BEEN HARD TO REMEMBER TO GET HERE AND BE ACTIVE BUT I'M TRYING MY BEST.  JUST A LOT OF STRESS AND IRL STUFF GOING ON.

IN THE INTEREST OF FULL DISCLOSURE, I DID NOT ACTUALLY VOTE OR FAKEVOTE IN THE LAST PHASE.  HOWEVER, I DON'T THINK THAT POINTING OUT THAT DRANDAHL AS A GOOD NK TARGET SHOULD NECESSARILY INSTANTLY MAKE ME SEEM SUSPICIOUS SINCE HE A) IS A FAIRLY STRONG PLAYER, IF QUIET, AND B) HAS BEEN PRETTY ACTIVELY SINGLED OUT IN THE LAST FEW GAMES DUE TO VARIOUS SHENANIGANS.

I WILL ALSO PUT IT OUT THERE THAT IF I HAD TO PICK THE PEOPLE I AM MOST SUSPICIOUS ABOUT, IT WOULD BE RASEI, TIKI AND MAYBE ALCA.  THOUGH FOR TIKI/ALCA, IT'S MAINLY BECAUSE I HAVEN'T SEEN TOO MUCH FROM THEM (THOUGH LOOK AT THIS POT CALLING THE KETTLES BLACK).  RASEI'S COMMENTS JUST STRIKE ME AS A LITTLE OFF, BUT AGAIN, THERE REALLY ISN'T MUCH MORE TO GO OFF OF OTHER THAN THAT.

SORRY I GUESS I'M NOT BEING VERY HELPFUL HERE, BUT THIS IS WHAT I HAVE TO OFFER RIGHT NOW, WITH THINGS BEING AS THEY ARE.  I'M HAPPY TO TALK MORE IF ANYONE HAS DIRECT QUESTIONS THOUGH.

118Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] - Page 8 Empty Re: Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:53 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

so i'm with nautilus in that we should agree on a target for tomorrow's lynch tonight if possible and try to ninja aneSTEHSFLFOILGOGIST TO A VOTE BECAUSE IF THEY IMMEDIATELY VOTE AND THEN ACT, THEY OUT THEMSELVES BUT IT'S A CONFIRMED MISLYNCH AND THAT IS BASICALLY GAME UNLESS THEY HIT TREESTUMP EITHER TONIGHT OR TOMORROW DURING THE DAY.

i am no longer suspicious of luxaria at all for slightly meta reasons, in that IN ONE OF HER COMMENTS, SHE NOTICED SOMETHING THAT SHE WOULD PROBABLY NOT HAVE BEEN PAYING ATTENTION TO UNLESS SHE WAS A CERTAIN NON-MAFIA ROLE.

re: mafia being more careful about losing teeth, i don't aCTUALLY THINK THIS IS AS VALID AN ARGUMENT AS IN PSYCHO-PASS MAF, BECAUSE IN PSYCHO-PASS MAF YOU HAD TO MAKE A DELIBERATE DECISION TO VOTE TO AFFECT YOUR CC, WHEREAS IN THIS GAME YOU LOSE TEETH BASED ON MISTAKES AND NOT PAYING ATTENTION, SO I CAN EASILY SEE MAFIA MAKING MISTAKES WITH QUIRKS NO MATTER HOW CAREFUL THEY TRY TO BE.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

119Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] - Page 8 Empty Re: Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:42 pm

nautilus

nautilus

H SO HAVE SOME VERY REAL LFE REAL BULLSHT GONG ON ATM THAT S MORE MPORTANT THAN A MAF GAME, BUT WLL ADMT THAT MY SECRET GRAND PLAN WAS TO DO EXACTLY WHAT KYOKO SAD AND ATTEMPT TO SNPE THE ASNASASDJSDAK WTH WHOEVER WE AGREED UPON S MAFA WHCH S WHY SAD WE SHOULD DSCUSS

PROOFREADNG POSTS S SOMETHNG THAT HAPPENS SO WOULD ARGUE THAT MAFA MGHT BE MORE CAREFUL AND CLEAR EACH OTHERS POSTS PROR TO POSTNG, THOUGH SEE WHERE THE ANALOGY DFFERS.

ANYWAYS WLL PROBABLY NOT BE AROUND FOR THE REST OF THE NGHT UNTL VERY LATE N MY TMEZONE

120Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] - Page 8 Empty Re: Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:58 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Luxaria wrote:
(Good Doctor.) (Were one such move on the lives of bleeder or stump to occur, how might rollover reflect this result?)

Kill attempts will not be shown.

Deaths will be shown, if/when they occur.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum