Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN]

+9
plotstickers
Sammiya
Cure
alcasync
Mr. Alice
Ninfia
Kiyoko
nautilus
high seraph
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 13]

46Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] - Page 4 Empty Re: Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:53 am

Cure

Cure

im laughign at kiyo she obviously doesn't know how animal crossing works haha kiyo that' not how animal crossing works that's NOT HOW YOU BECOME A CAPITALIST INT HIS WORKD YOU HAVE TO CONTROL THE VEGETABLE MARKET NOT THE REAL ESTATE HAHAHAHA THIS SI SO CUTE WOWOWOWOW

tgus is an announcement worthty of a pagetop

47Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] - Page 4 Empty Re: Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:52 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

All the upheaval is good for me, Kiyoko. I'm under a new name here, so the more people who are in and out of this sleepy place, the better. if no one stops to peer under my impressive identity concealing hat and mask that would be just fine with me. I don't want any bookers or coppers sniffing after me. My lamb would be roasted if it came down to that.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

48Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] - Page 4 Empty Re: Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:03 pm

alcasync

alcasync

Ummm... When is rollover? ;v;

49Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] - Page 4 Empty Re: Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:53 pm

adawg

adawg

i think it was supposed to be an hour ago? i might be wrong O.o oo

woot woot i'm ehre

50Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] - Page 4 Empty Re: Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:26 am

high seraph

high seraph

sorry rollover is like 10 hours late, I hoped I could post it from my friend's place (where I stayed the night) but I had zero access to internet there :(((

Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] - Page 4 OuqEUIv Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] - Page 4 DA21uHo Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] - Page 4 Xqb5KOa
Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] - Page 4 T7Q7OHW Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] - Page 4 N1ugAqH Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] - Page 4 LqbR26V Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] - Page 4 Q6T8Igp Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] - Page 4 GjySFkv Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] - Page 4 DJ12o0P Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] - Page 4 MgJsUqk
DAY 1 STARTS
Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] - Page 4 7vOY0Vr

Someone attempted to kill Kiyoko, but it failed!
nautilus was dancing all night and was unable to act!

NIGHT 1 will begin on Nov. 6th 2015 at 12:00AM (UTC-3)

51Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] - Page 4 Empty Re: Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] Fri Nov 06, 2015 6:58 am

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

no worries lucas! things happen. I hope you had a fun night regardless!

Vote: Nautilus

It looks like the night kill was on Kiyoko and was blocked. There is only one stunner (because I think you can still act if Celia invites you to a tea party?) so I think its very possible that Nautilus was the one who sent in the night kill.

there is the possibility that she was stunned and kiyo was protected, but when it comes down to it, We don't have a lot to go on and I think the evidence that we have is indicative of something else. Kiyo is a player that will often be acted upon because she's a well known player, and Nautilus is aware of that reputation.

okay so I have a coffee now and I'm ready to break down some of my thought process.

1) There is no way for Kiyoko to pull shenanagins here to make us trust her. The mafia doesn't have a role that would survive a night kill, only a lynch. So I'm partial to believing that the night kill on Kiyoko was a legitimate attempt on her and that she is town.

2) I can see how the wording of the roll over could suggest that Kiyoko was protected. this may be true, but I also feel it is more or less irrelevant? I'm willing to discuss this, though, come at me.

3)Nautilus was the only other person who acted visibly. she was stunned. the night kill did not go through. This is enough evidence for me to vote for her. I mean, we could do the usual "oh hey its day one, lets just no lynch" but we have some damning evidence here and we have a pretty small game. I think if Nautilus turns up not mafia, then we have more to discuss and potentially do a NL next day phase, but to me the evidence is clear.

/pulls hat down and sips coffee.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

52Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] - Page 4 Empty Re: Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:27 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

LOUD SIGH OF RELIEF.

I can say for reasons that nautilus is 100% mafia. I'm not detective.

vote: nautilus

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

53Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] - Page 4 Empty Re: Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:51 am

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Wow, not a whole lot of actions last night, thankfully.

I'm agreeing with Ninfia and Kiyoko on Nautilus looking might fishy given what happened.

So Vote: Nautilus

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

54Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] - Page 4 Empty Re: Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:52 am

alcasync

alcasync

Umm! If the NK sender is stunned, does the kill show up as failed? Could it be that somebody else sent in the NK and Kiyoko was protected?

In any case, vote: chinomi until my question is answered but if it turns out that it's option 1 and not option 2 then I will happily change my vote to nautilus!

55Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] - Page 4 Empty Re: Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] Fri Nov 06, 2015 9:32 am

high seraph

high seraph

alcasync wrote:If the NK sender is stunned, does the kill show up as failed?

All attempted kills will show up in rollover! This includes kills that were prevented by the doctor, by a stunner or, if Rory targets Carmen, that will show up as a failed attempt too. This is, like, the opposite of how I handled kills in SMT mafia.

56Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] - Page 4 Empty Re: Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:11 am

chinomi

chinomi

LIFE IS A HIGHWAY
I WANNA RIDE IT

ALL

NIGHT

LONG

vote: nautilus what happened man what happened

57Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] - Page 4 Empty Re: Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:01 am

alcasync

alcasync

Okay then. Thanks, high seraph!

Because Kiyoko seems to have information and I think she is 100% town! unvote, vote: nautilus

58Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] - Page 4 Empty Re: Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:45 am

Cure

Cure

hELLO EVERYONE I AM STILL SICK AND i JSU T WOKE UP IS ROLLOVER IS FINALLY UP WHAT'S GOING ON IN H--- oh. well then !!!!

vote: nautilus

59Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] - Page 4 Empty Re: Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:13 pm

high seraph

high seraph

VOYT TALLY

nautilus V

Ninfia vs nautilus
Kiyoko vs nautilus
Sammiya vs chinomi nautilus
chinomi vs nautilus
Cure vs nautilus

60Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] - Page 4 Empty Re: Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] Fri Nov 06, 2015 2:11 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] - Page 4 FpbyK7D

vote: high seraph

Death is only a state of being, so I don't mind throwing myself onto a funeral pyre for the second time.

I mean. The last game I was in I died before I could get any nitty-gritty tl;drs down, and the game before that I was neutral and couldn't do anything vaguely speculative. So if you want to see me sit down and tl;dr in the next 4 hours let me know

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum