Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

真・女神転生 SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI Mafia [DAY 4]

+14
adawg
Mr. Alice
drandahl
T3tsuya
Sammiya
alcasync
Ninfia
Cure
chinomi
Ardonye
plotstickers
Rasei
nautilus
high seraph
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 33 ... 41  Next

Go down  Message [Page 25 of 41]

high seraph

high seraph

is this voyt tally correct

high seraph wrote:
high seraph wrote:
high seraph wrote:
真・女神転生 SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI Mafia [DAY 4] - Page 25 Megaten_arealgoodtime

no lynch II
T3tsuya IV
alcasync III

nautilus vs fuck u high seraph no lynch
alcasync vs T3tsuya
Kiyoko vs drandahl T3tsuya
Ninfia vs alcasync
Sammiya vs T3tsuya
Mr. Alice vs alcasync
chinomi vs no lynch
T3tsuya vs alcasync
Cure vs T3tsuya
Rasei vs T3tsuya
adawg vs
plotstickers vs
drandahl vs

Last edited by high seraph on Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:56 pm; edited 2 times in total

Cure

Cure

Kiyoko wrote:@Raie: is the reason you know I'm not Suzaku because you stole my first choice? /stares deeply

Don't worry about it, kitty cat. UvU

(also chi stole it, as she confirmed in her reply to me.)

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

T3tsuya wrote:There's not a lot of people I suspect right now, but looking at it again there's one fact that kind of bugs me. In that whole mess N0 wondering who sent in the NK, the only person that could back up Alca not sending it in was Kiyo, and she did so quickly. Now it's entirely possible alca didn't send it in. It's possible no one sent it in and in fact, I think that's the most likely situation. But going into today, the only person that can back up Alca is still only Kiyo. Alca is also stating that her ability is only passive in a fairly high-powered game from what we've observed so far.

Are you saying that everyone who has claimed/claims passive from now on is lying about their role? According to my list, 8 people acted and (not including me) that means that 6 people certainly did not act.

The only person who's claimed a "high-powered" role so far is you. Mine is pretty limited. I did say I'm effectively vanilla because I don't expect to live long enough to use it again.

Also hey, whatever happened to that possibility where someone sent in the NK, and it was protected against? I'm interested in you conveniently forgetting this possibility when it was your most-supported theory on D1.

I've wanted this Tet/Kiyo showdown for ages, let's do it.

WHY DID EVERYONE PICK SUZAKU also everyone who hasn't voted, you'd better vote before rollover.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

this is what i've always wanted to see may the lord bless this war torn and ravaged earth

Cure

Cure

Suzaku was not on my list at all. I did consider picking Kohryu, though.

I'm not too worried about tet being a bomb, honestly. I'm pretty sure that I will be okay. Vote: T3tsuya

nautilus

nautilus

真・女神転生 SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI Mafia [DAY 4] - Page 25 GxOj8G2

@Mr. Alice - I actually haven't had mexican wine, but it was the first alcoholic drink I could think of lmao. I just wanted to highlight the Tetsuya's tears thing.

/slowly moves sheep all over screen

Last edited by nautilus on Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:30 pm; edited 2 times in total

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

真・女神転生 SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI Mafia [DAY 4] - Page 25 32cc5e7c693e60658d80ded1b7ca55d5
hueheheheh

Cure

Cure

blaire plz this is a serious game

high seraph

high seraph

I'LL ALLOW IT OK BLAIRE PLS CONTINUE

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

ah yes this is why i downloaded this program months ago please full screen or go to yt directly this is tiny

Last edited by Mr. Alice on Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : tiny tiny)

alcasync

alcasync

I don't know if this helps or not but I did say I would be last vote.

unvote, vote: T3tsuya

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Addressing a few questions before shit goes down.

Kiyoko wrote:

Are you saying that everyone who has claimed/claims passive from now on is lying about their role? According to my list, 8 people acted and (not including me) that means that 6 people certainly did not act.

The only person who's claimed a "high-powered" role so far is you. Mine is pretty limited. I did say I'm effectively vanilla because I don't expect to live long enough to use it again.

Also hey, whatever happened to that possibility where someone sent in the NK, and it was protected against? I'm interested in you conveniently forgetting this possibility when it was your most-supported theory on D1.

I never said anybody who claimed or will claim passive is lying about their role, I'm not sure why you're going for absolutes here. I said that a passive role combined with the fact that the only person to vouch for alca has been you, is suspicious. It is. I am not the only person with votes on who I have votes on.
The scenario that I supported D1 is still valid and likely. Which I actually specifically said in an earlier post, other scenarios are still valid and likely. This is one of a few possibilities, and I need to make a vote. It's what I have to go on as the most plausible suspicious scenario. If you rather me pull a Tiki and vote for myself because "That guy is suspicious", I'm sorry I can't do that.

You chewing my head off about proposing a possible situation worth a vote (Read: Speculating) when it's been clearly established by you yourself that you'd be willing to vote "Just out of curiosity" and that's acceptable enough to you, that seems a little hypocritical to me. You're the one that asked me to come forward with information whether people believed it or not, I did, and now you're acting like this is a situation where I need to convince you. If it is, why did you ask me to say anything in the first place?

I am probably going to be the first person who will say my role is high-powered. I never denied that. I actually emphasized it. Is it so weird to correctly assume the game is high powered when there's two stunners right off the bat, Sammiya saying there's more, my role, and you who apparently can see everyone who acted? I think in such a small game it's pretty correct to call it that. I'm not even sure why that's a nitpick for you.

There's no Tet / Kiyo showdown to be had here. I opened the last post knowing I was likely going to be lynched. There's no subtext or grand plan to that. I can count, so I can recognize my number is higher than others.

Given that, this:

Kiyoko wrote:if that was supposed to convince me not to vote for you, I'm sorry, but I always lynch the miller claim on principle because it's just too fucking dangerous to keep around someone whose alignment can't be confirmed at all.

Is kind of not what I was going for at all. I said specifically that I accepted the reality of the scenario and I was dumping as much as I could before it happened.

You're either putting words and intent in my mouth or you're just skimming the post, either way I have no idea why you're still attacking after I've gone on record as saying "Well I'll likely die. Not going to try to defend myself anymore as it has already been decided. Here's information to help before I go.".

All speculation is good speculation, whether a person is mafia or town. I'm giving as much information as I can before I bite the dust so people can draw their own conclusions from it after what I said proves itself to be objectively true.

alcasync wrote:If anyone is afraid of voting for T3tsuya because they think he might be a bomb, I'd be happy to vote and unvote him to be the last vote on him, if it helps at all.

Likewise with this. I already said I'm not a bomb. A random person will be erased if I die before D4. Which seems to be happening.

After it happens, check backlogs.

When, not if, I am proven right, draw your own conclusions from how people reacted to my claims.

Rasei

Rasei

I have caught up, but not feeling well. My head is sort of hurting and I don't think I should have gone on my adventure today. Though I'm voting:T3t I want you to give us every single detail, T3tsuya. Also, Kiyoko or one of the other investigator please investigate me.

Rasei

Rasei

Wait unvote, I don't want anyone to be erase.. I don't know who to vote for.

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Well Tet see the thing here is that I started off voting you out of curiosity and then you claimed and I thought, yeah okay now I'm suspicious.

So yeah. Now I'm suspicious.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 25 of 41]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 33 ... 41  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum