Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

真・女神転生 SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI Mafia [DAY 4]

+14
adawg
Mr. Alice
drandahl
T3tsuya
Sammiya
alcasync
Ninfia
Cure
chinomi
Ardonye
plotstickers
Rasei
nautilus
high seraph
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 41  Next

Go down  Message [Page 24 of 41]

chinomi

chinomi

yeah ;___;

Cure

Cure

chinomi wrote:@naut I NEED FIVE

yes what is question what curechan

Does this picture mean anything to you?

真・女神転生 SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI Mafia [DAY 4] - Page 24 WTDVrY8

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Raie, that image was my first choice.

Which I did not get.

edit: Also @chinomi, I will become meguca

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Cure

Cure

Kiyoko wrote:Raie, that image was my first choice.

Which I did not get.

:O I know.

If chi is indeed an NPC, it both explains and doesn't explain something for me. Which is why I'm asking her!

chinomi

chinomi

UMMMM  so this is going to be a really confusing answer but yes that image is related to my role but it's also... Not. And, no, it's not like how the humans potentially have demons, either. I'm unique.

ALSO THANK YOU KIYO FOR OFFERING YOURSELF I WILL DO PLOTCHAN TONIGHT AND YOU THE NEXT.

Cure

Cure

Frowns. Then that explains what I was confused about, I guess. A little. Not really. Kind of! It explains part of it. ty chicknomi

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

are you a pheonix, chi

if you die will you come back to life reborn and enrobed in flames

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Alright, well. From the looks of it this is either going one of two ways, I die or someone else gets lynched. I don't want there to be another NL today, I urge everyone who's sitting on the fence to not sit on the fence.

I'm going to go full disclosure and explain the reasoning for my actions as well as my role and how I personally want to vote. If I die, I die. There is a small chance I erase a maf member, so it's not strictly the worst idea in the world. I personally wouldn't take that chance in a game this small, and to me there are objectively more suspicious targets next to the fact that I can be cleared if anyone actually wanted to clear me, but if it's what town wants there is not much I can do about it other than be grumpy. So I'll try to be as helpful as I can before YOU ALL KILL ME or at least have that info out there while we go after other leads.

真・女神転生 SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI Mafia [DAY 4] - Page 24 JackFrost
HEE-HO. MY ROLE.

My role:

I am the Demi-Fiend from SMT III: Nocturne. This can likely be backed up by rollover information if I am lynched, an investigation, or the nerding out with seraph I was doing around game start.

The Demi-Fiend awakes in a new world after doomsday and the mission is to rebuild the world according to his will, as he is neither completely demon or human. I am demon and will appear human on death. This is why I have been pushing so hard for an investigative role to clear me.

My active ability changes according to the phases (of Kagutsuchi). If anyone is actually familiar with the SMT series, a lot of it depends on the phases of the moon. D4 is when the Kagutsuchi is full, the demons are strongest, and my abilities have made a full rotation. That's when I can die without my erasure ability affecting the "World".

N0: I had the ability to talk to a demon and "Find out more about them". I was stunned and got nothing. I targeted adawg.

N1: I had the ability to see if my target was visited. I targeted Mr. Alice thinking she might be mafia with the intention of cross checking the information I received with anyone else's information. That was of limited usefulness but maybe it'll help out later.

At this point it literally doesn't matter if I am trusted on this or not. Information can be gained either way.

Everything I've said about my role can be verified if people want to verify it, and what I said will happen after my death will come to pass if I'm lynched.  I don't know what the specifics of being "Erased" are if I'm dead before D4. But someone will "Be erased from the timeline". My best guess, check the backlogs after I die. Hope it doesn't unmake all that person's actions or something. I don't know. Like I said it could hit a maf so fingers crossed for that.

If this does happen, I urge everybody to consider the facts I left behind and press the people who were really excited to kill me.

For my vote, I don't have anything based in concrete fact. Nobody here does right now. There hasn't been a crazy lot of discussion and that puts everyone in a weird position. As much as I still maintain Chinomi is acting weird as hell, there's a lot pointing to her actually being a neutral. I'm still not inclined to vote for her.

There's not a lot of people I suspect right now, but looking at it again there's one fact that kind of bugs me. In that whole mess N0 wondering who sent in the NK, the only person that could back up Alca not sending it in was Kiyo, and she did so quickly. Now it's entirely possible alca didn't send it in. It's possible no one sent it in and in fact, I think that's the most likely situation. But going into today, the only person that can back up Alca is still only Kiyo. Alca is also stating that her ability is only passive in a fairly high-powered game from what we've observed so far. I don't know if that's the whole truth, but I feel it's the best vote right now.

Vote: Alcasync

Maybe I'm just still burned from the last time Kiyo lied really well for someone else, but I'm a little wary of the entire situation. I believe she has the ability she said she has, I'm just not entirely positive if it's town aligned. My gut says this is setting up for something, and since apparently lynching by your gut is acceptable in this one, I'm going for it.

Either way, no matter who is lynched. I would like to hear everyone's thoughts on the subject and get some more speculation going. Even if I'm not around to participate in it due to being burninated.

I know this is sudden, but here is some trivia for you as you seem to have finished your speculation.

真・女神転生 SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI Mafia [DAY 4] - Page 24 Catherine%20logo%20gamescanner

Do you know what the strongest distilled alcoholic
beverage in the world is?
The strongest alcohol in the world...is Tetsuya's Tears,
or rectified spirit, a vodka made in mafia threads.
It is distilled more than 60 times. It is...190 proof!
But apparently, locals do not drink it.
They use it to make homemade liqueurs, dipping townies in it.

真・女神転生 SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI Mafia [DAY 4] - Page 24 Sheep

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

A'ight. The fact that you're claiming to appear as something different upon investigation and death means that there's literally no way to tell whether you're a maf who appears town upon investigation and your true alignment upon death, or a town who appears your true alignment upon investigation and maf upon death, and if that was supposed to convince me not to vote for you, I'm sorry, but I always lynch the miller claim on principle because it's just too fucking dangerous to keep around someone whose alignment can't be confirmed at all.

Sammie basically straight out claimed she investigated me and got a town result, so if you think that me, Sammie and alca are all the mafia together and we outed ourselves in the most spectacularly stupid display of buddying ever, then fine. Thread can lynch us all later.

nautilus

nautilus

I... am more partial to Mexican wine myself, but:

>Tetsuya's tears

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

I'd drink that.

What is Mexican wine like? Is it very different from....European...wine??

edit: i like to drag the image of t3t's sheep and pretend it's pointing at different things on my screen

alcasync

alcasync

If anyone is afraid of voting for T3tsuya because they think he might be a bomb, I'd be happy to vote and unvote him to be the last vote on him, if it helps at all.

If it also helps, I appear as town upon both investigation and death. If chinomi being able to make a deal with me will help clear me, then chinomi, could you please make a deal with me after plotstickers and before Kiyoko? ;v;

unvote, vote: T3tsuya

high seraph

high seraph

Mr. Alice wrote:edit: i like to drag the image of t3t's sheep and pretend it's pointing at different things on my screen

omfg i just spent 5 minute poking your noses an d laughign my ass off ty blaire

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

and here i thought it was the devil that was pokin my nose when all along...

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Yeah, okay. chi, please make a deal with alca before me, thanks. If alca gets killed before that then you can make a deal with me.

@Raie: is the reason you know I'm not Suzaku because you stole my first choice? /stares deeply

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 24 of 41]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 41  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum