Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

真・女神転生 SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI Mafia [DAY 4]

+14
adawg
Mr. Alice
drandahl
T3tsuya
Sammiya
alcasync
Ninfia
Cure
chinomi
Ardonye
plotstickers
Rasei
nautilus
high seraph
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 41  Next

Go down  Message [Page 14 of 41]

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Hi Alca! I voted for you because I wanted to vote for either you or T3t, and I think at that point someone had voted for him already so I kinda wanted to know if anyone else would say something when you had your name up there!

It honestly didn't much matter to me who got lynched that phase as long as someone did, but THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN. But I do feel like we have more info about some more players now, so I'm glad for that at least!

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

真・女神転生 SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI Mafia [DAY 4] - Page 14 JackFrost

alcasync wrote:I think we should leave chinomi alone. I would be okay somehow testing her claim that T3tsuya is mafia because I don't think we should completely disregard it, though I'm not sure how to do that short of killing him or outing our detective. ;v;

Hmmm, and I would like drandahl and Blaire to explain why they voted for me on D1? I'm mostly very confused about their timing. While drandahl's might have been an activity vote, it doesn't make sense for Blaire's to be!

Given that Naut just outed herself as neutral, and it's extremely likely that chinomi is the other neutral just by virtue of the fact that nobody else has challenged that claim. I agree it would be a smart idea to leave her alone right now too, at least in the terms of not actively harming her. There is very obviously something up with her that doesn't sit right with me.

She's never outright claimed she's neutral even when pressed for it. She seems very convinced I'm maf, but did not stick with her own vote against me while saying that. She's never backed up why she feels that way either. I can see why I'd be under suspicion. But we've talked that through, it's been put on the table, I agree that testing my claim is a pretty good idea. It's probably actually happening right now.

I'm not sure why it was still being pushed so hard by her given that.

Mr. Alice wrote:Hi Alca! I voted for you because I wanted to vote for either you or T3t, and I think at that point someone had voted for him already so I kinda wanted to know if anyone else would say something when you had your name up there!

It honestly didn't much matter to me who got lynched that phase as long as someone did, but THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN. But I do feel like we have more info about some more players now, so I'm glad for that at least!

But drandahl had already put Alca's name up there a full hour before you. The burden of putting her name on the board was something you didn't even have. You didn't unvote her after it was extremely apparent she didn't even act last night either. Why did you just want a lynch to happen when what actually occurred N0 was extremely up in the air and chancing a mislynch was so terribly dangerous?

If you could explain this a bit more, that would be ideal. Because I really don't understand your logic here.

I know this is sudden, but here is some trivia for you as you seem to have finished your speculation.

真・女神転生 SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI Mafia [DAY 4] - Page 14 Catherine%20logo%20gamescanner

In Japan, a common phrase to describe a drunk person is "drunk as dirt."
Do you know where this phrase comes from?
The "dirt" in this case isn't actual dirt.
A bug that appears in old Chinese tales is called a "Dei,"
and uses the same character as "dirt" in Japanese.
Dei live in water, and when they walk on land
they stagger about like a drunkard.

真・女神転生 SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI Mafia [DAY 4] - Page 14 Sheep

high seraph

high seraph

Heads up that rollover will most likely be a few hours late!!! It's my mom's birthday today. Happy birthday mom!!!!!

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

high seraph wrote:Heads up that rollover will most likely be a few hours late!!! It's my mom's birthday today. Happy birthday mom!!!!!

真・女神転生 SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI Mafia [DAY 4] - Page 14 45-6QbaLqzl

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Hi T3t!
T3tsuya wrote:But drandahl had already put Alca's name up there a full hour before you. The burden of putting her name on the board was something you didn't even have.
Him voting Alca was what made me feel better about putting her name up, actually! I had been waffling for a little before that, so when I saw his post, I felt a little better about it? It was kinda like....'hmm I wanna vote for alca, but what if people ask me about it? idk how well i could explain this....oh hey, drandahl voted for her too! ok i feel much better about doing the same then, so maybe people won't be as mad at me'

T3tsuya wrote:You didn't unvote her after it was extremely apparent she didn't even act last night either. Why did you just want a lynch to happen when what actually occurred N0 was extremely up in the air and chancing a mislynch was so terribly dangerous?
I...dk if I'd say it was 'extremely apparent', because I think all that was said about it was that Kiyo said she didn't do anything? Which...I don't...idk, I felt kinda weird about wanting to trust that straight away, so decided not to. And also if left unbothered, I don't think I actually unvote people all that much! And at that point, I didn't really know who else I would have wanted to vote for, because again, I don't really like No Lynches. I also don't know if a mislynch would be 'so terribly dangerous' because I didn't feel that way personally, but I can definitely see how people would rather go No Lynch for a round instead of possibly mislynching!

T3tsuya wrote:If you could explain this a bit more, that would be ideal. Because I really don't understand your logic here.
Ummm I hope that kinda cleared things up a little bit? I'M NOT GONNA PROMISE THAT EVERYTHING I DO MAKES SENSE TO YOU BECAUSE LET'S FACE IT sometimes my 'logic' probably isn't really sound at all? But I mean, it makes enough sense to me, and I'm ok w/ that so far, so. o':

high seraph

high seraph

update: rollover will be on time!!!!! it was just a little cake and stuff ; w;

Kotakia

Kotakia

(idk if this is a relevant character or not i never played the games but this came up with Persona + Party hard so...)

idk if anyone here has epilepsy so spoilering this:

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

high seraph

high seraph

OMFG WHO THE FUCK IS THAT LMFAO

nautilus

nautilus

Isn't that a character from Deadman Wonderland, or am I just completely misremembering my anime right now (I never watched that show but the character's outfit reminds me of it??)

high seraph

high seraph

Spoiler:

Kotakia

Kotakia

Spoiler:

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

That is one of the best gifs I've ever seen o mg...

nautilus

nautilus

Spoiler:

Helping Lucas to pagetop o/

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

beep

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

high seraph

high seraph

beep 2x combo!!!!!!!!!!