Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

真・女神転生 SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI Mafia [DAY 4]

+14
adawg
Mr. Alice
drandahl
T3tsuya
Sammiya
alcasync
Ninfia
Cure
chinomi
Ardonye
plotstickers
Rasei
nautilus
high seraph
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 34 ... 41  Next

Go down  Message [Page 27 of 41]

chinomi

chinomi

GOOD LUCK NAUTILUS UUUU WAVES MY POMPOMS

Rasei

Rasei

I... I think I'm still here

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

01. Kiyoko
02. n★util★s
03. Rasei
04. plotstickers
05. chinomi
06. Cure
07. Ninfia
08. alcasync
09. Sammiya
10. T3tsuya - lynched D2. Demi-fiend, human.
11. drandahl
12. Mr. Alice - killed N0. Pixie, demon.
13. adawg

I think it was Mr Alice going by the first page.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

nautilus

nautilus

chinomi wrote:GOOD LUCK NAUTILUS UUUU WAVES MY POMPOMS

THANKS CHI-CHAN xo I hope you win too :( I'm sorry I can't become meguca, but I know you've got a line of megucas!

I... am pretty confident (I know I said that last night, but Even More So) that I can win tonight. Literally all I ask is that no one in the game mess with me. I am on a timer for my win and can get locked out of it. ;_;

My secondary request (that no town/mafia vigilantes act tonight) is something that I know both sides may not be willing to do, but it would really help me if it happens.

It would also help chi, because I have my doubts that chi will be able to win unless this game successfully runs to Day 6, and the less people die = the longer the game goes on for = chi can meguca more people.

@chi - did drandahl accept

plotstickers

plotstickers

/head rotates

chinomi

chinomi

DRANDAHL DID ACCEP TY DRANDAHL

Rasei

Rasei

Have we figured out who was erase.?

high seraph

high seraph

host announcement! Atlus has revealed a new title in the series -- Shin Megami Tensei IV FINAL, which appears to be a completely new game in the same universe as SMTIV! The game is expected to be released in February 2016 in Japan, and I'm already excited!

真・女神転生 SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI Mafia [DAY 4] - Page 27 314028-h1

nautilus

nautilus

I told Lucas about this already, but apparently SMTIV is on sale in the NA eShop until the 19th (link) if you like your games on a 3ds and digital. I might buy it after this game but I'm not sure how many blocks I have left on my 3ds...

alcasync

alcasync

Rasei wrote:Have we figured out who was erase.?

Blaire, apparently.

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Ohhh, maybe I should buy smt while its on sale hmm

in any case, it seems that Blaire was the victim??? I mean I'm not sure she could even confirm technically? but it says she died on n0 so it seems that T3t was telling the truth about that. I'm wondering if he really was a death miller, though. hm. I hate miller shenanagins so much.

I'm going to be at work/on my way home until its time for rollover so I guess we'll see how it goes? The thread has been very quiet today. ;o;

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

drandahl

drandahl

Stepping in. Backreading. Then will post info + my thoughts, with more spec later tonight when I have time outside of work.

Sorry for not voting the other day. I would have maintained the same vote as the previous day -- on Tet.

drandahl

drandahl

Okay,

Regarding Shin Meguka Tensei (Contract)...:

Regarding current situation:

Spoiler:

high seraph

high seraph

Hello everyone!! I'm sorry but rollover will be a little late tonight, as I've had to handle a few shitty situations today, which included getting into an argument and also dealing with a break-in in my house (nothing was taken, but I think that's honestly even scarier).

At least this very bizarre day ended with no one hurt!!! Now I wonder if the same will be true in Shin Megami Tensei Mafia :Db

drandahl

drandahl

Oh no! Did they leave anything that wasn't there before?

Thanks for the heads up. Hope everything is alright.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 27 of 41]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 34 ... 41  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum