Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4]

+16
chinomi
Kotakia
deo
eleni
plotstickers
drandahl
Cthulhuhoop
T3tsuya
Rasei
Tiki The Troll
Mr. Alice
alcasync
AliceofOz
Sammiya
Kiyoko
nautilus
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66  Next

Go down  Message [Page 62 of 66]

916welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 62 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:38 am

AliceofOz

AliceofOz

high seraph wrote:1- What do you think the nk attempt shown in rollover refers to, if not your rooming with Rasei?
2- Can you tell us a little about where you were when d3 ended? Did you have any particular reasons to hurry so much and send your movement? Did you even move on your own?
3- What are your thoughts on the other players? Who are you most wary of?
4- Can you tell us what your room movements have been throughout the game?

1. Errr I don't know? Weren't there many pairs so the NK could have easily failed somewhere else?

2. I think I've already mentioned that I was bumped from Room 18. I didn't send any PMs.

3. I am WAY too behind to give readings. I haven't read anything in depth, and my role, as I've previously mentioned, gains no information.

4. Started 10>17>18>18>26

EDIT: Yes, this is my role's passive. 90% chance of getting pagetop.

917welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 62 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:39 am

nautilus

nautilus

nautilus wrote:
Kiyoko wrote:
nautilus wrote:

stoat alley.

eleni: X
AliceofOz: II
No Lynch: I

high seraph vs. eleni
Luxaria vs. eleni
Sammiya vs. eleni
AliceofOz vs. eleni
alcasync vs. eleni
Mr. Alice vs. eleni
T3tsuya vs. eleni
Tiki the Troll vs. eleni
Rasei vs. AliceofOz
plotstickers vs.
eleni vs.
deo vs. eleni
Ardonye vs. eleni
Ninfia vs. No Lynch
Kotakia vs. AliceofOz

Any votes I'm missing?

918welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 62 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:44 am

Rasei

Rasei

I don't hate your guts, AliceofOz, but I'm anti-extra-life-stealing if you have another explainion on why my extra life is now gone, please give it.

Also I'm going to be at work for rollover.

919welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 62 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:22 am

Ardonye

Ardonye

Bombs in Bangkok all over the news right now, but thankfully I'm a hermit, at home and okay.

http://ardonye.tumblr.com

920welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 62 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:36 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Ardonye wrote:Bombs in Bangkok all over the news right now, but thankfully I'm a hermit, at home and okay.

!!!

D: Stay safe!

921welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 62 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:59 am

high seraph

high seraph

omg mariya stay safe!!! i hope u and your friends & family are all ok

on an unrelated note iTS ALMOST TIME FOR ROLLOVER

922welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 62 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:59 am

nautilus

nautilus

day 4 end.

You were always a creature of the night. Slinking from station to station, your favourite tactic was to stand, whistling, against subway walls while your fingers dug into people’s purses and pockets for jewelry, watches, you name it. You were a thief, sure, but you like to think you were principled. You’ve stolen so many things in your life that your apartment is 90% other people’s stuff. Trophies, perhaps.

A job came in, offering money and riches, requiring a specific set of skills. Why not?
You like risks.  

It was a surprise to you that you were caught, but you accepted your fate nevertheless. You could hear the sound of trampling feet, the accusations that something had happened, the pointing fingers. Back in the city full of cops and murders, you had always known that your life was on a timer. But you make your own rules, even if it goes against your clock.

Tick… tock.

Your friends had abandoned you. Your employer had fled. That’s alright, you muttered to yourself, as you grabbed all of your belongings from your room. Your ears could hear your name being thrown around downstairs in the meeting. It wouldn’t be long before they’d barge into every room trying to find you.

You pull the drawstring of your bag tight before you exit your room. Your strides are slow and patient, your heart calm in the face of the fire. The sounds of yelling and a sudden silence were a sign to you that they were going to come soon.

Tick… tock.

With a loud creak you pry open the door for Room #4. The sound of dirt falling into the gaping expanse of nothing can be heard as you stand at the precipice of the hole. You whistle… It seems like a long way down. No echo reverberates from the bottom (if there is one) of the hole.

Your eyes scan the room, and you see the bloody mess from a few nights ago. “Pity,” you say softly as you tighten the bag’s drawstring and throw it into the hole. The bag continues falling until it becomes a speck and then is swallowed by the infinite darkness.

There they are!”

Tick.

You remember that person’s face before jumping.

In another place, a chess game is being played by two individuals in a dusty basement. One has a shadow for a head, while the other has an impossibly large shadow.

Pieces shift as the light flickers overhead.

eleni has been lynched! They were the PICKPOCKET. They were MAFIA.
Night 4 has begun. Please send in your night actions and room movements.
Night 4 will end on August 18th, 2015 at 11:00AM EST.

Last edited by nautilus on Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

923welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 62 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:36 am

Ardonye

Ardonye

THIS PLEASES ME

924welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 62 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:47 am

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

#cash money

very nice

ALSO NYE PLZ STAY SAFE???

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

925welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 62 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:12 am

alcasync

alcasync

Ah. I forgot about the early rollover. ;v;

Umm so. Now that eleni is confirmed mafia.

Tiki The Troll wrote:But yep. I'm The Preacher. And yeah, investigative roles bring claimed out the wazoo already, but this is a role where, if there's a person by their self in an adjacent room, they can go into confessional with me. What that amounts to is learning the name of their role, the name of the player, and how long they've been in that room. Would have really helped me call people out on claims...if it had ever worked.

It's also only usable every other night, and I have to pick which room, to the left or right of me to talk to. Used it twice so far, and nothing. I've actually used it on room 2 both nights I've tried, so I know at least there was either no one, or two people in there on night 1 and night 3, bit that's all, heh...

The only adjacent rooms to room 2 are rooms 1 and 3. Ninfia was in room 3 on N1, alone.

So tell me why you were in chinomi's room?

Furthermore, on N1, chinomi's room was locked, which means that if you were in that room on N1, You were also in that room on N0.

If you were in chinomi's room on N0, that means you weren't paired with eleni (also confirmed mafia), as T3tsuya said.

I believe our remaining mafia are AliceofOz, Tiki the Troll, and T3tsuya.

If Tiki really was in a room with chinomi, then he never spoke up when chinomi was on the block which makes Tiki even more likely to be mafia himself. So either Tiki is lying, or Tiki is mafia, or both.

That means that T3tsuya's information is about a confirmed mafia and a likely-to-flip-mafia, which makes me question his information. I'm willing to give T3tsuya another chance though, to find information about a player that isn't AliceofOz or Tiki, and if he can share something like that then I'll leave him alone.

It's now N4. T3tsuya claimed to be able to act on even numbered nights. We should hopefully have information on T3tsuya by tomorrow. nvn

926welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 62 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:21 am

Ardonye

Ardonye

how did I know eleni was maf?? WELL I AM ACTUALLY THE 31904802394802834TH INVESTIGATIVE-LIKE ROLE INTHIS GAME!!! im not haha don't worry

I have sent in a will and it will reveal what my power is in the event of my death. Until I die, it's unlikely I will reveal it unless someone tries to claim it.

Also sorry but it's been a long day for me so I probably won't be thinking of lynch candidates and scrutinizing posts for awhile, more like just casually reading along

927welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 62 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:26 am

Kotakia

Kotakia

STAY SAFE MARIYA!!!

anyways to you suspin me:

Ardonye wrote:OKAY SO. One of the things that's bugging me is how when we are three votes in for chinomi Kotakia leaves due to IRL reasons and basically missed out on voting this phase. It's not the absence IRL thing that bothers me, but the fact they missed out on voting entirely. Why not drop a vote for chinomi who was the undisputed lead and most likely lynch candidate? Or vote for someone else as they did in D2 for plotstickers. I don't know. This just bothered me a lot. I'm also finding the vote this phase on AliceofOz on unusual given that we are waiting on Rasei for evidence on how they definitely know AliceofOz sent the NK on them. Basically I'm just curious why not eleni?

to be honest, I haven't been able to keep up in this thread with the reasonings behind some of the votes and while it's all but confirmed, I have been lead on too many bandwagons when i'm not sure to jump onto them. I'd rather vote for someone i feel is mafia then be lead astray by maf and kill a townie, re: drandahl. re: me dipping and not voting d3, i was not only exhausted from work but had some... personal problems i'm still dealing w/ rn that was on my mind.

Second reason why Kotakia is basically now suspicious to me is that there seems to be a few too many town investigative roles. It would make sense to me, for the mafia to have one as well due to the closed roles nature of the game. Since Kiyoko was definitely a town cop, I think one of the investigators who can find out alignments/roles/things like that are mafia trying to pass as town. Now I'm not sure if Kotakia's the one, but just the most suspicious to me at the moment. Thoughts? Is it just me??

I was the first person to claim investigator in thread, immediately after my first PM results. I gave away information on the room destroyer/vig which, if I was mafia, why would I give away my teammate's most dangerous role? It would've made sense to not out the rooms continuing to get destroyed and leave the town in chaos. ALSO. I'm not like investigator in the sense of I pick a player. I'm investigative in sense of being a dreamer. There. It's out.

imma try and stay active guys but two jobs + this personal issue are kicking my ass rn

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

928welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 62 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:36 am

Ardonye

Ardonye

Thank you for your response! That actually has lowered my suspicions a bit and having eleni confirmed mafia has lowered them further. I figured with the eleni bandwagon rolling hard, the mafia members would have jumped on to save their own skin and appear less scummy.

ALSO GOOD LUCK DEALING WITH IRL STUFF KOTAKIA!!

atm my top candidate for next day phase's lynch is AliceofOz

929welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 62 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:39 am

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

to be fair to tiki, my role may have prevented him from being able to take me to church due to some shenanigans? I'll ask our grand leader and report back.

that being said though, I was in room 3 for two nights, so.... the fact that I had no mention of being taken to church interests me? I feel like there are holes in this claim 8)

also, I know the pain of two jobs kotakia. please don't push yourself too hard!!!

I agree with Nye, re: aliceofoz tho, especially with what happened with our dear funeral director.

Edit: I can indeed be seen by the people next to be so by all means, Tiki should apparently know things about my role if he was indeed in room 2. if im reading his ability right in any case.

Last edited by Ninfia on Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:03 am; edited 1 time in total

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

930welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 62 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:02 am

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

STAY SAFE NYE.

And Kotakia, don't push yourself too hard. Take time and focus on yourself/do stuff to destress first.

But another maf down~ And Tiki's claim is looking mighty suspicious yeah, particularly with the claim of what he's done.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 62 of 66]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum