Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 65 of 66]

961 Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] on Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:25 pm

Luxaria wrote:So, Tiki the Troll is confirmed mafia, and his confirmation essentially confirms T3tsuya, and AliceofOz looks confirmed due to Rasei.

I offer you guys the opportunity to just send in resignations to Nautilus now, since there's literally no way you can win at this point in time. And since I'm out of phase skips, I can't speed it up, so we might as well just not drag out the inevitable.

Ha, ha, giving up already, I see!

*sees Naut's post*

DO IT


_________________
View user profile

962 Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] on Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:26 pm

....wow lux, that's....kind of harsh...? imo...? da ng...?


_________________
View user profile

963 Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] on Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:26 pm

nautilus wrote:

If every player agrees to accelerated phases, I'll do this:

- Night phases will end when everyone sends in their room movement/action and confirms to me that's their intended movement.

- Day phases will end when everyone expressively locks into their vote (unvote > revote or no vote changes left).

There may or may not be delays based on when I'm asleep and stuff, but this is the fairest way I can think of doing this.

Send me a PM with your decision and once every player agrees I'll make another post.

View user profile

964 Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] on Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:27 pm

nautilus wrote:Send me a PM with your decision and once every player agrees I'll make another post.

WE'VE ALREADY ESTABLISHED I HAVE BAD READING COMPREHENSION
...
<3


_________________
View user profile

965 Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] on Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:28 pm

joiNS IN THE SCREAMING

tIKIIIIIIIIII GOTTA GO FAST


_________________
View user profile

966 Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] on Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:21 pm

alcasync wrote:
Tiki The Troll wrote:My rock solid defense is!...

22*

Luxaria's room claim list wrote:NIGHT ONE

21: deo
22: alcasync + drandahl
23: T3tsuya + eleni

No.

No. x 2

Tiki The Troll wrote:I'm saying T3t scares the crap out of me in these games. XD He argued me into submission in one game, and to a lynching in another. I'm not saying there was anyone in that room.

Oh, but what's it matter? :D
I figure I'm getting lynched anyway. Have some coffee? It should help keep us up all Night Phase.

Oh, and while, on the subject of rooms, I'm in room 1 now! Got launched in there somehow...

AND HERE WE SIT KNOWING IT WILL HAPPEN AGAIN. I don't particularly think I have to make an argument for this one however. You're all over the place contradicting yourself left and right to the point where I came back to you already being raked over the coals. I think this is really clear cut. I don't need a textbook length argument to simply state "I've had info on you all game. I've stated as such. You've been ok with it. Now you are lying and are not."

Luxaria wrote:But why didn't you say that you were in 23 and that these two people right there were lying about being in the room?

There is literally no reason you can conjure up to excuse not immediately calling out two people--one or both of which being suspected of mafia--for stating they were in the room you occupied. Like, that'd be the biggest contribution a town in your position could make all game, but you never said it, so.

Thank you for playing.

Edit: And thank you for outing the already suspicious T3tsuya for us. I'm sure he'll be pleased when he sees the thread.

Can I ask why this "Outs" me? Again I don't know what the heck you have against me since last phase but doesn't logic dictate to us that if Tiki is lying about his room placement, I am not?

By your own admission there is virtually no reason for Tiki to have not called me out completely at the time when I claimed eleni and I were in Room 23. None. He posted after it, he accepted my claim and didn't refute it, and now he is. After saying he was in already filled rooms and changing his mind. I don't think him being an awful liar has any bearing on me. If this "outs" me because I was in a room with eleni, a maf, then by your logic Kotakia is suspicious as well because I, totally a maf, am in a room with her.

When I posted up his room movement information based on my role, he also didn't refute it.

I can't think of any situation where Tiki galavanting about attempting to wiggle his way out of yet another situation caused by his own scumminess ends up more trustworthy than my roomclaim.

None of that makes objective sense and I would like you to explain it. I know you personally have already made your decision in your own mind and nobody is going to change it, that's not important to me as I respect your right to vote how you want. I do however want to see how you are justifying the flawed logic of Tiki prancing around saying the sky is green and the moon is made of cheese having any bearing on a claim that until this phase was not refuted.


As for my role. I am currently gathering information on eleni (GREAT HELP THAT ENDED UP) because I wanted to keep an eye on her while we lynched the far more suspicious Rasei / Alice. Didn't work out that way.

Tell me who to switch to tonight and by next night phase I will tell you where they were.

On gameflow changes. No, I am absolutely not ok with ending it right now, certain Ace Detectives in here right now's information does not jives with me completely and it sure as heck doesn't present an irrefutable situation where they are the supreme all knowing enough that the integrity of the game no longer matters. I'd actually like to play the game.

Accelerated phases I am totally fine with given things have seemed to died down, and I don't particularly feel like waiting 2 days to lynch somebody I am sure of right now.

View user profile

967 Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] on Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:32 pm

You can gather info on me or Alice.


_________________
"I never dreamed a character inside the story could change the story." - Drosselmeyer


NaNoWriMo FF.net
View user profile

968 Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] on Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:34 pm

Rasei wrote:You can gather info on me or Alice.

Sounds great to me. I will deliver.

In 30 minutes or less.

Or it's free.

View user profile

969 Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] on Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:41 pm

nautilus wrote:Send me a PM with your decision and once every player agrees I'll make another post.

nautilus wrote:Send me a PM with your decision

nautilus wrote:Send me a PM

nautilus wrote:PM

(Nah, it's fine. I'd really prefer it in PM so people don't get scrutinized over which they prefer in-thread or something, haha)

View user profile

970 Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] on Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:56 pm

Btw, heads up: I'm going to push the rollover tomorrow to 11am EST (barring everyone's responses to the whole accelerated phases referendum).

I have some Life Stuff that I may need to do tomorrow afternoon, which is more important than hosting this mafia game taking place in a bed and breakfast, and I don't want to have to write rollover on a phone before I rush out to do things haha

View user profile

971 Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] on Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:36 pm

Have fun tomorrow morning!


_________________
"I never dreamed a character inside the story could change the story." - Drosselmeyer


NaNoWriMo FF.net
View user profile

972 Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] on Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:12 pm

Kiyoko

avatar
Admin
I can't believe marquees are a thing.


_________________
 
View user profile http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

973 Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] on Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:34 pm

IT KEEPS HAPPENINGS
IT KEEPS HAPPENINGS
IT KEEPS HAPPENINGS
IT KEEPS HAPPENINGS
IT KEEPS HAPPENINGS
IT KEEPS HAPPENINGS
IT KEEPS HAPPENINGS

View user profile

974 Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] on Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:22 pm

11 out of the 14 players currently still alive in this game have said yes to accelerated phases. o/ I'll wait on the remaining 3 to give me their comments privately and then I'll post again with a verdict.

As an aside, Luxaria has requested a break from the thread. Any activity clauses that exist will be waived for her.



Last edited by nautilus on Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

975 Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] on Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:28 pm

Three human fingers were found at the FroYo shop.



Please head to the Lost & Found located on the 4th floor to retrieve.


holy shit it works and i love this thing


_________________
View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 65 of 66]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum