Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4]

+16
chinomi
Kotakia
deo
eleni
plotstickers
drandahl
Cthulhuhoop
T3tsuya
Rasei
Tiki The Troll
Mr. Alice
alcasync
AliceofOz
Sammiya
Kiyoko
nautilus
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 66  Next

Go down  Message [Page 61 of 66]

901welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 61 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:56 am

Ardonye

Ardonye

Current ratio: 10:4:1
Rollovers: Night 0, Day 1, Night 1, Day 2, Night 2, Day 3, Night 3
Most recent infodump post: By Luxaria

THE QUESTIONS HAVE BEEN SENT. I assume I will receive the answers a few hours before rollover. I will also start writing up a will so in the event I die, it'll confirm its existence further.

OKAY SO. One of the things that's bugging me is how when we are three votes in for chinomi Kotakia leaves due to IRL reasons and basically missed out on voting this phase. It's not the absence IRL thing that bothers me, but the fact they missed out on voting entirely. Why not drop a vote for chinomi who was the undisputed lead and most likely lynch candidate? Or vote for someone else as they did in D2 for plotstickers. I don't know. This just bothered me a lot. I'm also finding the vote this phase on AliceofOz on unusual given that we are waiting on Rasei for evidence on how they definitely know AliceofOz sent the NK on them. Basically I'm just curious why not eleni?

Second reason why Kotakia is basically now suspicious to me is that there seems to be a few too many town investigative roles. It would make sense to me, for the mafia to have one as well due to the closed roles nature of the game. Since Kiyoko was definitely a town cop, I think one of the investigators who can find out alignments/roles/things like that are mafia trying to pass as town. Now I'm not sure if Kotakia's the one, but just the most suspicious to me at the moment. Thoughts? Is it just me??

NEXT TOPIC: AliceofOz. Overall has not been a presence in thread and contributed little, which is a sign of an inactive townie or active behind-the-scenes mafia trying to say the bare minimum in order to not blow their cover.

So here are some of the posts I was scrutinizing:
Spoiler:
It bothers me how they were surprised and concerned post-rollover at drandahl's lynch but apparently was aware of the bandwagon? Why not voice concerns prior to rollover? With Rasei's additional testimony, I feel like we have our lynch target for D5.

Other people I'm FOSing: Tiki the Troll
Will be FOSed in the future especially if they are inactive/not contributing: deo, Mr. Alice, Sammiya
Not sure yet but I wanna believe: T3tsuya, Ninfia, high seraph, plotstickers, alcasync
People I see as town-aligned: Luxaria, Rasei

We still haven't found our neutral yet.

vote: eleni (do I even need to list the reason given how I voted last phase

I can't wait for the next phase to get more information from a lynch + posting/voting habits <O><O>

http://ardonye.tumblr.com

902welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 61 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:35 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

alcasync wrote:☛ Tiki The Troll
Because he hasn't been offering much speculation on his own except for claiming his room when pressured. Almost all of his posts have been parroting information from rollover or other peoples' posts. Also whenever anyone tries to accuse him he tends to get kind of guilt trip-y and say things like "I say stupid things" or "I guess I'm just bad at mafia" and while that's probably not just a mafia tactic to make people feel too bad about voting him, it also just makes me really uncomfortable that it's the only thing he seems to really say in his own defense.

Oh, no, I'm sorry! I really don't mean to be trying to guilt trippy! I'm really, really not! I just really don't get why I apparently look so bad all the time, and it's pretty much impossible to ever ask for an opinion or advice even everyone you know, who also knows the game, is in the game, heh...

But really, frustrated as I've gotten for losing pretty much every game for those reasons, I've never wanted to survive, regardless of my affiliation, through those methods. :( So, sorry again...

But yeah, that's why I clammed up. Though I thought it would still look suspicious, I wasn't really sure what to say anymore, and, well, most questions this phase have been directed toward the other suspects anyway.

903welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 61 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:06 am

Rasei

Rasei

My extra life was phase as such. I was told I had one extra life that could be used by either a lynch or a killing action. When I got my good morning message, it said AliceofOz moved into my room and I felt faint, it seemed I lost my extra life by either a lynch or a killing action.

904welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 61 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:15 am

Ardonye

Ardonye

@Rasei: thanks for the clarification!

905welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 61 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:18 am

Luxaria

Luxaria

Oops, just realized I forgot about the thread and never threw up a vote. Kind of burnt out after the 30 hours of mafia with a short nap intermission. I promised a speculative post earlier, and while I never fully completed it, I'll share that it involves analyzing room claims and trying to figure out if there are one or two stealthers, as well as filling in the blanks for the unclaimed rooms, and utilizing role analysis. But, I never got around to finishing it due to aforementioned burn out.

Basically, if Ninfia has been truthful, here are some examples of what we can expect:
Breakdowns:

Granted, there are a lot of possibilities depending on what is said. But I started thinking about it since chinomi's invisible partner got pulled into the question, and I started wondering about stealthers since it's very possible one is on mafia. Also, this room analysis was another reason why I used the phase end so quickly because I tried to time it where it might cause some people to get shifted around so we could learn what they had been up to.

Anyway, maybe it's pointless? Maybe not. But a lot of people have claimed roles at this point in some capacity, so I think some inconsistencies will show through in both room positioning and also who-could-be-what sort of things.

I'm tired.

I want to hear from Rasei with regards to how she knows there was an attempt on her life (like, what did Nautilus say to you?)? I also still want to hear from plotstickers on--eh, I guess I won't get an answer.

Vote: eleni

I'll update the infodump once more before I head to bed, I think.

Edit: @ Rasei: Can you actually ask Nautilus if you still have your bulletproof? Being "faint" might be a result of other roles.

Edit 2: The main reason I find the whole situation of room 26 curious is that AliceofOz so readily volunteered that she was roomed with Rasei (here) before Rasei even said anything about it. I guess I also find the bulletproof weird because how awkward is that where you have someone spending the night with you after they failed to kill you. But I guess in this kind of scenario, mechanics > flavor? Rasei, what's the description for your bulletproof/lynchproof/whatever-proof thing?

906welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 61 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:37 am

Luxaria

Luxaria

Link to the 24a Role List

What we know so far:

Room Claims:

Roles that Exist:

D4 Vote Timestamps:

D3 Vote Timestamps:

D2 Vote Timestamps:

I think that's everything? Hmm. I feel like I might've missed some room claims... ugh. T_T

Edit: Hey wait. Ninfia claims there were 11 rooms occupied N3? 12 people have claimed a total of 7 rooms. That leaves 3 people that have not claimed, bringing the total to a maximum of 10 rooms.

Interesting. Now I really want to double-check, but if the infodump is accurate... HM!

But I am exhausted. I am going to sleep before I dig through LITERALLY EVERYTHING. ;_; Anyone else, feel free to investigate.

Edit 2: Also, noticed in the role list there are 15 roles out of 18 players, 3 of which are dead. So 12 roles for 15 active players. Interesting.

OKAY BED NOW TIRED BYE.

Last edited by Luxaria on Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:49 am; edited 1 time in total

907welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 61 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:48 am

nautilus

nautilus

Kiyoko wrote:
nautilus wrote:

stoat alley.

eleni: X
AliceofOz: II
No Lynch: I

high seraph vs. eleni
Luxaria vs. eleni
Sammiya vs. eleni
AliceofOz vs. eleni
alcasync vs. eleni
Mr. Alice vs. eleni
T3tsuya vs. eleni
Tiki the Troll vs. eleni
Rasei vs. AliceofOz
plotstickers vs.
eleni vs.
deo vs. eleni
Ardonye vs. eleni
Ninfia vs. No Lynch
Kotakia vs. AliceofOz

Any votes I'm missing?

Last edited by nautilus on Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:24 am; edited 2 times in total

908welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 61 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:54 am

Ardonye

Ardonye

I stayed alone last night, in case that wasn't clear from my inquiries earlier. I haven't been revealing my room numbers because I don't want people to guess where I'm going :v

Also I'm pretty positive that the will is legit.

909welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 61 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:06 am

Rasei

Rasei

I pretty positive I'm not bulletproof anymore, since the pm states my extra life was used.

910welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 61 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:14 am

AliceofOz

AliceofOz

That awkward moment when your roomie hates your guts. I guess Rasei has a valid reason for suspecting me, but I didn't do it.

I'm sorry for the inactivity but I can't help it.

That said, I can't contribute a lot of info because my role is practically useless. Let's just say that I 'use' it during the day phase and it's done nooothing.

Vote : Eleni

911welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 61 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:21 am

high seraph

high seraph

Is there less than an hour left before rollover? The wait is killing me lmao I had a dream I came to check the thread and I was about to get lynched omg

@AliceofOz while we're all interested in your role, there are plenty of other ways you can help us out and maybe clear yourself from suspicion. Look maybe fill out this form?

1- What do you think the nk attempt shown in rollover refers to, if not your rooming with Rasei?
2- Can you tell us a little about where you were when d3 ended? Did you have any particular reasons to hurry so much and send your movement? Did you even move on your own?
3- What are your thoughts on the other players? Who are you most wary of?
4- Can you tell us what your room movements have been throughout the game?

912welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 61 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:23 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Luxaria wrote:Edit 2: Also, noticed in the role list there are 15 roles out of 18 players, 3 of which are dead. So 12 roles for 15 active players. Interesting.

As for my role, Here is what it has contributed to me, and the game as a whole so far:

So, you may understand why I've been hesitant to discuss it so far, heh...I have pretty much no way of defending myself. So...if anyone DOES have info that could help, please, help?

Boned...

But yep. I'm The Preacher. And yeah, investigative roles bring claimed out the wazoo already, but this is a role where, if there's a person by their self in an adjacent room, they can go into confessional with me. What that amounts to is learning the name of their role, the name of the player, and how long they've been in that room. Would have really helped me call people out on claims...if it had ever worked.

It's also only usable every other night, and I have to pick which room, to the left or right of me to talk to. Used it twice so far, and nothing. I've actually used it on room 2 both nights I've tried, so I know at least there was either no one, or two people in there on night 1 and night 3, bit that's all, heh...

Of yeah, and vote: eleni, I guess.

913welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 61 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:24 am

nautilus

nautilus

there's like an hour and a half lucas it's okay.

Clam down.

"Calm down, you mean?"

"No, clam down." You look at my hands, which are holding chinomi's clam from the other day. Kiyoko voted it to death from the afterlife. I shed a tear. This clam died so young. Mafia is brutal

914welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 61 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:26 am

high seraph

high seraph

Did chinomis clam just get lynched

915welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 61 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:28 am

nautilus

nautilus

It's a reference to one of my friend's favourite text post jokes and I've wanted to incorporate it into the game somehow as thanks for him listening to me vent about this game for the past week

I'm so glad an actual clam came up at some point in the game so I could use it

Anyways rollover is like an hour and a half from now

Btw my friend also said he's really happy everyone liked the picture he drew

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 61 of 66]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 66  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum