Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4]

+16
chinomi
Kotakia
deo
eleni
plotstickers
drandahl
Cthulhuhoop
T3tsuya
Rasei
Tiki The Troll
Mr. Alice
alcasync
AliceofOz
Sammiya
Kiyoko
nautilus
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 66  Next

Go down  Message [Page 60 of 66]

886welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 60 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:38 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

You guys talk so much its incredible. I mean I know that's the point but y'all are so incredible.

I'm planning to head to bed in like 20 minutes to an hour so if my roommate doesn't post by then I'll let the thread know because I do think its relevant information. I figured it was fair to give them enough time to come forward because that seems like a thing people are doing? shrugs.

I'm half tempted to no vote or no lynch because it seems like at this point, eleni is going down and well, I have my reasons.

as for the whole, speculation thing, I'm very interesting in this developing locking of horns between alcasync and T3t. of anyone, I think I'm more inclined to believe Alca because she's been pretty transparent in the long term, and a room locking role, in the way its executed, does not seem maf to me.

on the other hand, T3t is claiming an investigative role while also pointing out that the town has excessive amounts of investigative roles? also a partridge in a pear tree, probably 5 golden rings, and who knows what the hell else.

My opinion on rasei at this point in time is that I think they're telling the truth. the sending Nye the will I think was the best possible option, and it also strikes me as a little fishy that T3t did misinterpret the role description so hard. I mean, of course to a degree I'll give the benefit of the doubt because with all the reading happening, its easy to mash things in your brain, but it was a pretty hard bungle, as Alca (I think?) pointed out.

in terms of high seraph, I think its of note that T3t is trying to tear down his argument, considering the other suspicious things about him, but I have no real opinion on the argument he's making himself.

All in all, I'm fairly on the fence for a lot of things still but T3t has seemed more suspicious to me. Eleni seems like a shoe-in. I have no opinion on Alice of oz, as she has not posted much. I have no idea how to read Deo except that he's probably a fabulous vampire?

shrugs.

edit; i finally page topped instead of paged bottomed, happy day

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

887welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 60 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:44 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Luxaria wrote:PARANOIA

Player gets the will via Nautilus's pm. They are told they can write 100 characters, then send it to Nautilus. When rollover happens, the will will be posted by the player's death.

If you read this as, word for word, what Nautilus sent to her referring herself. I can't see how you would read it as anything else.

Player (You) get the will. They (You) are told they (You) can write 100 characters and then send it to Nautilus. When rollover happens, the will will be posted by the player's (The player being you) death.

It was a mistake that I immediately rectified and corrected, if it were a scummy play would I not have tried to push my reasoning further? A dying message seems to be something that activates when you die. It makes no sense in terms of advancing a mafia goal to get something wrong and then immediately correct it.

Luxaria wrote:So your idea of it would be that someone that just claimed to have lost deathproof would need to be lynched, and that Ardonye wouldn't receive a message until after Rasei was lynched by town, and that if this was her way of alibi, then:

So you immediately create a situation where she can only protect herself if we lynch her and suggest that the thread, as a whole, will not. That said, you follow this up with the aforementioned statement that you would be suspicious of ANYONE suggesting we have Rasei message someone other than Ardonye.

Yes. That is my idea of what she was trying to convey to us. Yes, that is suspicious as hell.

Which is why I responded to your prompt of what I thought about it with "Convenient". It seemed very convenient to the situation and still after I laid out -why- I thought it was convenient and suspicious, I didn't push for a lynch until we got more information.

Additionally, lynchproof and bulletproof are not the same thing. I have actually played the exact role that I thought Rasei is claiming of somebody who could survive a mafia kill (bulletproof) and leave a message after they die. The point is to leave a message after you are confirmed town. It's a useful role.

As for the Ardonye thing, I do find it suspicious if anybody relies on anybody else in the thread to be truthful about a statement when they have the option of having Ardonye, a confirmed town, do it. Yes. I still stand by that. Ardonye is the only person we know to be town so if things were left in anybody else's hands with the goal of being truthful I would think it was suspicious.

Luxaria wrote:Again, she had been exceptionally clear with how her role works, in my opinion, far clearer than she usually is with these things.
Again, in my opinion, I disagree on how clear she was. Hence my confusion, hence my correction of said confusion, hence my asking for more information.

Luxaria wrote:Apparently you got confused, but you provided an amusing contradiction.

T3tsuya wrote:Given the situation I see two scenarios here being viable.

Rasei sends her will to herself. We Lynch her. If she's telling the truth we'll see the Will, we can to get Mr Alice to take out other Alice, and if that fails we Lynch.

Rasei sends the Will to Alice. We Lynch her. If no note comes up we'll do what we can to get Mr Alice to take out Rasei, and if that fails we Lynch.

This will both give us information on if we can trust Mr Alice, and see if Rasei is lying at the same time as making a lynch that is on the generally accepted list of suspicion.

I still do see both situations being viable. Meaning they are not bad ideas. This scenario, like I said, is viable in that it will prove something one person said. I think you can look at it even now and see that the note is not actually something that is needed for both of those to situations to prove what one person said.

It is not a contradiction if the situation presented can bear fruit without touching the note, and this can. It is not a contradiction if I proposed a viable plan without committing to it until more discussion came up.

Luxaria wrote:The first scenario just kills off a town for free and we gain virtually nothing from it other than Rasei's word against AliceofOz performing a NK on her last night, which means a mafia to town trade of 1:1, but we would be immediately killing a town rather than hunting out potential mafia.

05:43 Luxaria vs drandahl

You were fine killing drandahl, a town, for free, for less information than this would have given us.

Tell me how it's suspicious for me to suggest this while your vote for less information is somehow less so. Let that sink in for yourself and inform me if you can give me a viable answer. More than one person thought Rasei to be suspicious.

You are grabbing on to whatever you can, hard, and I think that's healthy and good for town. It is good to suspect people and I am glad you have been so observant and vigilant all game, it has really helped us and it gave me a new point of view on chinomi while I was doing exactly what you are doing now with me towards Mr Alice.

But I'd like suspicion this hard to be based on facts, and I believe you are basing your suspicions here off residual feelings from a previous game.

The facts are that I made a mistake in reading what a role does and immediately corrected it and asked for clarification. The facts are everything I've contributed so far can be corroborated, the facts are I have not voted for anybody yet and specifically called for discussion to find out the best way to do so.

You just posted that I was up to something for suggesting, not voting for, suggesting a situation for discussion where we could gain at least a 1:1 with information gained when you yourself voted earlier for less based on the best possible information at the time, like I just did.

I think even you can see why that's odd if you take a step back. And I think in this case I'd like you to.

EDIT
Ninfia wrote:I'm very interesting in this developing locking of horns between alcasync and T3t

Sweet lord people for the last time we are not locking horns.

Please explain to me how this

with a very very very very soft Alcasync suspicion in the back of my mind.

mean that not only are we locking horns, but that I am supremely suspicious of her.

I even explained that all the big talkers seem to have a back-of-the-head suspicion of each other and right as I said that, Luxaria just made her big post jumping on my big post.

I said who I was suspicious of.

Incidentally, it's not Luxaria and alcasync.

Stahp.

888welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 60 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:49 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Ninfia wrote:in terms of high seraph, I think its of note that T3t is trying to tear down his argument, considering the other suspicious things about him, but I have no real opinion on the argument he's making himself.

Not to mention T3tsuya is tearing down Lucaseraph's argument, and similar, with, "Players will lie about room claims, don't take it too truthfully" as the main counter-point.

10 town, 4 mafia.

Some town may have reasons to lie due to their roles? But they're more likely to just not say their numbers rather than self-incriminate. 10 probably correct data points against 4 possibly fishy data points.

Haven't checked right now, but off the top of my head T3tsuya has also made statements about players solely based off of room claims. Contradictory? Particularly that he defends eleni because they roomed together, whereas most other people are backed by both room and role. Has eleni ever announced her role? I forget.

Oh, he posted. I guess I'll put my sketchbook away and focus on this for now.

889welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 60 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:56 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

nautilus wrote:

stoat alley.

eleni: VI
AliceofOz: II
No Lynch:

high seraph vs. eleni
Luxaria vs.
Sammiya vs. eleni
AliceofOz vs.
alcasync vs. eleni
Mr. Alice vs. eleni
T3tsuya vs. eleni
Tiki the Troll vs.
Rasei vs. AliceofOz
plotstickers vs.
eleni vs.
deo vs. eleni
Ardonye vs.
Ninfia vs. No Lynch
Kotakia vs. AliceofOz

Last edited by Kiyoko on Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:32 pm; edited 2 times in total

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

890welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 60 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:02 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Luxaria wrote:
Not to mention T3tsuya is tearing down Lucaseraph's argument, and similar, with, "Players will lie about room claims, don't take it too truthfully" as the main counter-point.

Players will lie about room claims. There was 5 mafia. That means there is a large possibility of disruption of established facts over the course of 3 night phases. That is several rooms out of order, that is several one person rooms claimed as two person rooms.
I am not tearing down his argument, please don't twist my words.
I specifically said I see the merit in it, but I don't think it's an absolute guideline.

I still don't. Neither should anybody. If even 2 rooms were thrown off due to lying, it invalidates the chart as an absolute reference. And that is all that was said by me.

Take note of the fact that I also explicitly agreed with his list of people for the most part. For the most part being because I'm not suspecting myself yet. Keep talking and you might convince me.

Luxaria wrote:
Haven't checked right now, but off the top of my head T3tsuya has also made statements about players solely based off of room claims. Contradictory? Particularly that he defends eleni because they roomed together, whereas most other people are backed by both room and role. Has eleni ever announced her role? I forget.

Oh, he posted. I guess I'll put my sketchbook away and focus on this for now.

Never have I made a vote against a person solely based on a room claim and I never will. It's not enough. It can help, yes. Which is why I said high seraph's chart had merit.

I said there were more people to suspect more strongly than eleni, if you'll look again she is clearly on my suspect list and I specifically said "She is not clear in my mind".

I did say that she did not send the night kill. She didn't. I have proof. I gave proof. It's up to you if you want to believe me but I don't see why you would believe other people's words over mine when everything I've stated so far can be corroborated by other people.

eleni has never announced her role, again, why I said she did not send the night kill. And again, why I said she's not completely free from my radar.

I feel a lot of your suspicion right now is taken directly from you twisting my words in the most negative light possible and I'm sure if you, or anybody looking at this conversation, could take a step back and look at literally anything I've said, done, or backed up you will see the plain facts.

In any other circumstance I would say you biting onto me like this is suspicious, but I think right now you just think you have something and you're trying to be as helpful as possible because you have a bad feeling. Which is fine I welcome that. But when my explanations make sense and I can address each and every thing that you've said to me like I have, I hope you can see the situation for what it is.

If you have anything else you want to explain I'd be more than happy to. If alcasync wants to jail me to make you comfortable, that's fine with me. Just take a quick breath and cross reference your information before you come back with a Luxaria right hook post.

EDIT:

Didnt address this because I was busy addressing Luxaria.

Ninfia wrote:
on the other hand, T3t is claiming an investigative role while also pointing out that the town has excessive amounts of investigative roles? also a partridge in a pear tree, probably 5 golden rings, and who knows what the hell else.

Yes. I have been claiming an investigative role for awhile now. Which is why I find all these other people popping up saying they're investigators suspicious. Chinomi was one of them. I suspected her. She's dead. She's maf.

I can prove my investigator role, and have, with people who can corroborate the information. Again it's up to you people if you want to believe me and whoever else can confirm the information that I give, but I have no earthly idea why you wouldn't believe somebody who's every stated claim can be backed up by other people playing the same game.

Editedit:

It was way past Tet's bedtime right now and I'm not exactly certain Rasei is coming back to explain what Luxaria and I wanted her to explain.

Pending that Vote:eleni for the sole purpose of furthering a vote that has gained traction, that I don't disagree with, and in lieu of the information for my main suspicion (Rasei) changing.

I am sure this is going to somehow seem suspicious later. But then again if I didn't vote, it would be suspicious. And if I voted for someone else, I would be asked why I didn't vote for the maf if eleni flips maf. Which she might, as I stated in several posts before.

This is a vote knowing that eleni did not send the NKs. This is a vote based on a scale of suspicion and not concrete facts like I would like. But at least this is also a vote that other people (Luxaria) can agree with.

If I wake up before rollover to see Rasei has posted what I'm hoping she will, the vote will likely shift to AliceofOz.

Might stay up a bit longer to see Luxaria's response.

891welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 60 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:26 pm

alcasync

alcasync

Umm, for the record, my last comment wasn't accusing T3tsuya of anything. I just mentioned that gambits are more his kind of thing than my kind of thing, but I wasn't accusing him of being the mafia mastermind. ;v;

T3tsuya is still an unconfirmed for me, and so he's not at the top of my list, but the reason he's unconfirmed and not town is because eleni and Tiki, the people he says he has information about, are both on my list.

For the record, the people I suspect most of being mafia:

☛ AliceofOz
Due to Rasei's claims. But I don't want to lynch her until all the questions around her and Rasei are resolved.

☛ eleni
For the way she's been voting, mostly.

☛ Tiki The Troll
Because he hasn't been offering much speculation on his own except for claiming his room when pressured. Almost all of his posts have been parroting information from rollover or other peoples' posts. Also whenever anyone tries to accuse him he tends to get kind of guilt trip-y and say things like "I say stupid things" or "I guess I'm just bad at mafia" and while that's probably not just a mafia tactic to make people feel too bad about voting him, it also just makes me really uncomfortable that it's the only thing he seems to really say in his own defense.

My unknowns are:

☛ T3tsuya
☛ plotstickers
☛ deo

Mostly because I haven't had the time to really think about them. I'd rather focus on the people on my list first before spending too much time dividing my attention to other players?

Umm I may have missed some questions that were directed at me so if any of them are still relevant please ask them again! ;v;

892welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 60 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:29 pm

Ardonye

Ardonye

Ok class is over and heading home soon. Sorry I could not send the questions in time but judging by the wording of the PM I'm inclined to think it's legit. I will PM questions when I get home so you can be 100% sure.

So I have new suspicions that have occurred as the result of the past phases that I would like to investigate and I will type up a post on but I don't want to divide the votes so it's just info to think about and I'm quite happy with this lynch on eleni. But I like to share since idk if I will die next phase or not (room explosion, etc)

http://ardonye.tumblr.com

893welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 60 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:30 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

hmm, you make fair points T3t, I think I may have been speaking out of line, and I will consider more. also, my inner mom-friend is telling me to tell you to go to sleep. sleep is your friend.

of note, I don't think I've seen eleni respond to anything that's going on so I think the impending lynch is a fairly safe bet for town.

very much agreeing that Deo is an unknown in this factor here. Fabulous vampires, man.

ANYWAY, I've got work in the morning so I've got to toddle off to bed. At this point, my vote will not change the sway of the current tally, so I'm going to go ahead and Vote: no lynch because of various reasons and probably a bit of whimsy. If provided with a pressing enough reason to change or if I need to act as a tie breaker I may change, but at this point I want to vote in order to maintain room movement and role stuff and whatever.

since I am going to bed, and she hasn't responded, I'll let people know that my roomie was plotstickers. so at the very least, I guess she didn't send in the night kill, as I am alive.

quietly popcorns @ the thread and watches things unfold.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

894welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 60 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:33 pm

plotstickers

plotstickers

Finally home from work. Oh dear goddess nautilus, it's been 12 hours and I need to sleep soon.

My good morning PM says I roomed with ninfia last night.

Regarding my messages, I would've sent one last phase but lol early phase end. I can only send them every other night though, so no one will be receiving one from me next night phase. That probably sounds so scummy since I sent a message to a confirmed maf and maf could easily pretend to receive a message, lol... I wouldn't mind sending Mariya a message, but idk if it's worth waiting for if anyone legitimately thinks I'm mafia.

I asked about room 8 because as far as I'm aware Chi visited room 9 on n0.

--wow I type really slowly on the phone because my roomies revealed while I was doing that

Reading posts

895welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 60 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:33 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

First,

T3tsuya wrote:Additionally, lynchproof and bulletproof are not the same thing. I have actually played the exact role that I thought Rasei is claiming of somebody who could survive a mafia kill (bulletproof) and leave a message after they die. The point is to leave a message after you are confirmed town. It's a useful role.

For the record, I abbreviated it to "deathproof" given what she said:

Rasei wrote:My bulletproof is once per a game, I can survive either a lynch or killing attack.

Seemed fitting.

Second,

T3tsuya wrote:It was a mistake that I immediately rectified and corrected, if it were a scummy play would I not have tried to push my reasoning further?

Luxaria wrote:It's interesting to me that T3tsuya botched his interpretation of what Rasei said quite so badly, but I'm not sure if that's really a mafia thing to do. I mean, if he were mafia he would know that Rasei is either town or neutral and has no reason to lie about being able to send the message to another player. Thus, painting her negatively when she can literally prove it right this instant is really suspicious, but it might also just be a plain old town blunder (high seraph, where you at? <3).

Note that I did and am allowing for the possibility that it's just a casual town blunder, and I suggested it's unlikely (knock on wood, WIFOM where you at?) that you would go through all of this trouble just to immediately change gears if you were mafia. The objective is pretty unclear in that situation, though there's always the argument that could be made of, "Doesn't that seem like a town thing?"

T3tsuya wrote:I still do see both situations being viable. Meaning they are not bad ideas. This scenario, like I said, is viable in that it will prove something one person said. I think you can look at it even now and see that the note is not actually something that is needed for both of those to situations to prove what one person said.

Eh, I disagree. Namely because both scenarios are completely irrelevant given that Rasei explained early on that the player to be given the option to write a will (in our case, Ardonye) would be sent a PM informing them of their new ability. I do not see why we would need to suddenly try and explore the veracity of Rasei's roleclaims through lynching when Ardonye can just investigate the nature of the PM. Rasei is a known, AliceofOz is on the radar, and given that town just took out a mafia we have some time to burn while we investigate options and give AliceofOz a chance to reply and time for Ardonye and Rasei to corroborate Rasei's roleclaim.

T3tsuya wrote:You were fine killing drandahl, a town, for free, for less information than this would have given us.

Context matters in this situation. At the time we were in a phase with very little information. We had a silenced Mr. Alice that couldn't defend herself, and a player that had not said or contributed anything. That's a giant question mark obfuscating all potential reads and checks against other players. Drandahl's lynch was more to faction-check a non-communicative player in a phase with not much to go on. On the contrary, now we have a lot more to go on.

This hypothetical scenario is different, however, because, again, if we vet Rasei's claims through Ardonye, then lynching Rasei does nothing except go, "Okay, now we're extra sure she was town" instead of using that lynch on a player we actually have scum reads on that isn't revealing nearly as much information. Rasei explained what she can do, Ardonye can vet it, and meanwhile we use our lynch to explore players that aren't actively speaking or making convincing claims, if at all.

At any rate, my intent with pointing out your colossal blunders is more just to get you to try and defend yourself with proper justification. I'm still not on board with all of your justifications, and your roleclaim has been a little weak to my tastes, but I said before and I say again: I am not inclined to take you into much more consideration or vote for you before we power through at least a couple of mafia, unless something damning shows up. And that's why I called out these glaring contradictions. Because they are so damning. And I like people to defend their actions.

Which you're doing, so it's working.

For the record, I'm not saying you're mafia. You're a question mark for me. I like to drill question marks, especially talkative ones, so I can determine how much of an anchor I can allow them to be in my speculation.

896welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 60 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:42 pm

Ardonye

Ardonye

@plot: I think your message can be waited on if we have better lynch candidates

http://ardonye.tumblr.com

897welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 60 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:45 pm

alcasync

alcasync

Plotstickers, there are at least two people besides eleni that I'd rather lynch before you, so please do send that message. ;v;

898welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 60 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:34 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

HAHA PREPARE FOR TALKING

Luxaria wrote:Context matters in this situation. At the time we were in a phase with very little information.
Drandahl's lynch was more to faction-check a non-communicative player in a phase with not much to go on. On the contrary, now we have a lot more to go on.

You're right, we do have a lot more to go on. Like an investigation result that said eleni was not the one who sent in the NK. Which is why I was using that information to explore other suspicious options. Options such as the Rasei that just popped up with a claim that someone tried to kill her only after she was under the light. As well as a claim she was a role that in my mind fit the situation exactly.

When I suggested the 1:1 trade with the fact that we'd get information on the side, I made it when I thought her ability operated differently than I discovered it did. I updated my thinking immediately, posted about it, and my plan too, was updated.

Context is important, you are correct. When we are in a situation with the mafia having made no successful night kills (Also known as "Ahead"), a small list of people who have a high likelihood of being mafia, and nothing concrete to show which one of these are the correct lynches. Information is important. Information that allows you to gain a better idea of who in a small list of maf are actually maf, that wins games.

My proposal at the time was in my mind with the information I had, a 1:1 trade while ahead to gain crucial information as to who a maf is so we can eliminate them putting us even further ahead. This is bolstered by the fact we have a Mr Alice waiting in the wings for a possible extra kill on someone we could pick out based on the information we have obtained.

So my proposal which would put us in little to no danger is we screwed up as we are far ahead, that guaranteed the chance of eliminating 20% of the remaining mafia off the bat, with a bigger chance of identifying additional maf based on the interactions of the person we killed cross referenced to how they flip. That was a suspicious idea.

Your proposal that had you lynching someone right off the bat with more mafia present just to gain more information because you had nothing else to go on. That was not a suspicious idea.

Just because you disagree with it.

I'm afraid that doesn't make objective sense as the only reason you disagree with it seems to be based on Rasei's ability here
Eh, I disagree. Namely because both scenarios are completely irrelevant given that Rasei explained early on that the player to be given the option to write a will

Which, at the time, I thought operated completely differently.

Your entire argument of suspicion here operates on the pretense of a mistake that was immediately corrected being maliciously and purposefully misleading. Which also does not make objective sense because even if I maliciously confused the situation, the person who the role belonged to would clear it up.

Which, incidentally, is exactly what happened.

And then my later post's words were twisted stating that I was "Tearing apart" seraph's chart when I specifically said it was helpful. So on and so forth. And that's not even touching on the fact that you were only latching on to the first scenario in which we lynched Rasei. The second scenario had us lynching AliceofOz to see how she flips and then dealing with Rasei from there.

I still subscribe to the idea that is not the worst plan in the world to enact. And it has nothing to do with the offending note and everything to do with our stated suspicions alongside Rasei's new claim.

allowing for the possibility that it's just a casual town blunder
my intent with pointing out your colossal blunders is more just to get you to try and defend yourself with proper justification.
And that's why I called out these glaring contradictions. Because they are so damning.And I like people to defend their actions.

Which you're doing, so it's working.

If my explanations are satisfactory enough to put me back at a question mark, and you can't find anything else wrong with it, you should stop pressing so hard with things that are specifically meant to be inflammatory.

I'm not sure where you're aiming to go with this. Especially since you're basically just hammering home how hard I messed up by reading a role wrong incorrectly while there has been half a dozen much more terrible mistakes in thread that have literally passed by unchecked.

The only thing I can take from this is you're specifically either trying to get a rise out of me so I'll "Screw up" or more likely you're just biting way too hard on something you are for some reason emotionally invested in. I'm honestly sorry if I've done something to really, really bother you which is what this really seems like to me right now due to the disproportionately large posts and general hammer of the luxaria gods coming down.

Either way, if you have nothing else you want me to explain (Which I am still happy to do, for anyone, anytime. I love huge posts.), or you notice some extremely huge mess I left somewhere, continuing on like that is detrimental for your thought process as well as the collective thought process.

If writing a large post back like this is somehow more suspicious, please note I would have done it in a PM if allowed to do so as I imagined Long-Post Luxaria would have wanted a similarly long post back addressing everything. I'm trying to be thorough. I hope I have been.

I have stated my role. I have stated my results. I have stated my movements. It's up to you if you want to believe them or not, but I feel like so far I've been more of a help than a detriment. Or at least I've been trying very hard to be someone who leads good conversation and speculation.

If I've made anyone's game somehow less enjoyable by picking apart these little suspicious things or have done something that profoundly bothered somebody, I really do apologize. It wasn't the intent. I'm only trying to be helpful and I don't want to be the one that causes MafStress™

I am actually going to bed now so I won't be able to respond if you make a counter-post. I'll try to hit up any concerns from anyone tomorrow.

I did vote eleni tonight. I stand by it. If she flips town I am strongly, strongly urging people to start more discussion on the Rasei / Alice situation. If she flips maf, well done and we can keep going with that line of thinking.

EDIT:

If anyone is going to send anything role related like a message to prove their role to anybody. Don't send it to any person in this thread but Ardonye. They are the confirmation dog, the only confirmed town.

899welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 60 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:06 am

Luxaria

Luxaria

Link to the 24a Role List

What we know so far:

Room Claims:

Roles that Exist:

D4 Vote Timestamps:

D3 Vote Timestamps:

D2 Vote Timestamps:

I think that's everything? Hmm.

900welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 60 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:08 am

Luxaria

Luxaria

plotstickers wrote:I asked about room 8 because as far as I'm aware Chi visited room 9 on n0.

Can you explain this? Unless I missed an explanation somewhere, hm. *flips through pages*

Edit:

plotstickers wrote:f. Chi, did you really target room 8?

Luxaria wrote:Also, Plotstickers, please explain why you asked about why Chinomi targeted room 8. I am very curious.

plotstickers wrote:I'm afraid I can't be more explicit at the moment (about to leave and I want to ask nautilus more questions). But in short, I don't think Chi targeted room 8 on night zero.

Luxaria wrote:Also, can you reveal why you doubt that she targeted room 8 on N0? I mean she was a lying mafia scum and (most likely) had no interaction with room 8, but you clearly had reasons/information to think ill of her claim.

plotstickers wrote:I asked about room 8 because as far as I'm aware Chi visited room 9 on n0.

>tfw senpai plot never notices you
>tfw literally deo

I understand if you have an intricate role that you'd rather not reveal, but given that we seemingly have investigate and watching roles in spades in this game, apparently, I'm just curious if you can throw us a bone.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 60 of 66]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 66  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum