Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4]

+16
chinomi
Kotakia
deo
eleni
plotstickers
drandahl
Cthulhuhoop
T3tsuya
Rasei
Tiki The Troll
Mr. Alice
alcasync
AliceofOz
Sammiya
Kiyoko
nautilus
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 51 ... 66  Next

Go down  Message [Page 37 of 66]

541welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 37 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:33 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Well if it helps, last Night Phase I can confirm I had a roomie! As for name, we seem to be leaving it up to our roomies to decide if they want that info out or not as well, so, I'll just say: roomie, buddy, pal, if you want to share the information, I'm fine with that myself! :D

Pagetop edit: Even if it was uninentional, the Troll beat the host to a pagetop, seconds before she posted.

May the celebratory ballad commence:

Last edited by Tiki The Troll on Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Trololololol)

542welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 37 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:34 pm

nautilus

nautilus

nautilus wrote:
Kiyoko wrote:

stoat alley.

chinomi: I

high seraph vs.
Luxaria vs.
Sammiya vs.
AliceofOz vs.
alcasync vs. chinomi
Mr. Alice vs.
T3tsuya vs.
Tiki the Troll vs.
Rasei vs.
drandahl vs.
plotstickers vs.
eleni vs.
deo vs.
chinomi vs.
Ardonye vs.
Ninfia vs.
Kotakia vs.

543welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 37 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:06 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

OK
OK
OK OK OK

I HECKED UP

I HECKED UP REALLY BAD

I THOUGHT I HAD WRITTEN DOWN WHAT THE HUNTER DID LAST NIGHT BUT APPARENTLY NOT??? CHRIST I AM SO SORRY LIKE I GOT HOME A LITTLE LATE N TIRED AND HAD TO RUSH TO ADD IN SOME ADDITIONAL PLANS FOR TODAY'S DAY TRIP AND I JUST??? DIDN'T DOUBLE CHECK MY POST OH MY GOD I FEEL SO BAD I KNOW A LOT OF YOU WERE ACTIVELY WAITING FOR THAT INFO LIKE F

i don't deserve any more than one bacon and egg sandwich wheeze . . . .

but ok yeah the hunter role is just your standard invisible bullet thing, where you can shoot a person (is 'invisible' indicative or something special though? i'll ask, i'm sorry i don't know :'( )

and also like...a lot of me doing all that was to give you guys proof of stuff, but like, i don't...really think you guys want me to try and prove this out??? i mean i guess we can, i don't mind? but like...eh....

/reaches for a caramel apple, this counts as healthy right i mean there's fruit in it

EDIT: Ok, so the 'invisible' part is only because it might not be an actual bullet since it was copied from a theoretical copy machine, but the effect is still the same, you know, blood, pain, possible death n all that. (basically it doesn't actually mean anything)

Last edited by Mr. Alice on Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

544welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 37 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:15 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

((Preoccupied at the moment. I'll do a list update soon))

545welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 37 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:25 pm

high seraph

high seraph

I'm... Gonna spend the night marathoning RuPaul with my sister but I'm gonna be checking up on the thread from time to time. I understand alca's reasoning for voting chinomi now, but I still can't ignore that there is some connection between Kotakia-chinomi-plot that I can't ignore.

I'm gonna jump back in here soon to cast a vote

546welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 37 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:30 pm

plotstickers

plotstickers

How is Kotakia connected to chi and me? Is this related to her voting for me last day phase? I might've missed it if it's something else.

By the way, my voting after chi was a complete coincidence in case anyone was suspicious or curious about the timestamp difference. I was about to post maybe a couple of seconds before her but her post appeared after I tried to submit.

547welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 37 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:37 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

KIYONOOOOOO.

I'm inclined to think that the role power of turning somone into a sacrificial lamb is neutral for some reason. It COULD be mafia, I suppose, but it just feels neutral to me for some reason.

THAT BEING SAID. I really do not like the thought of "something" being released.

@Mr Alice So, basically, it's akin to a gunsmith in the sense it's a gun that instantly kills?
Do not test that, please.

I'm trying to process all of this still. (Now I'M sick with a cold so a bit cotton-heady.)

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

548welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 37 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:43 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

i

guess???

well i don't think it instantly kills, i can probably still be stunned or it can be blocked somehow, since it didn't say anything about that

i will try, mr. kaiba u _ u

549welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 37 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:44 pm

chinomi

chinomi

i've been pretty busy today but i'm gonna try to post, at least! i'm not gonna be all HOW DARE YOU at alca's vote for me because i do understand where she's coming from just choosing someone from the list of people she's comfortable with voting. but, that said, you're barking up the wrong tree alca ROFL.

i'm the worst at this whole mafia game business because i'm not good at speculating and my play style is more

er

interesting than useful. but i'll always speak up for what i believe in and what is helpful for the town. for instance, the whole plot incident. if i were mafia there's no way in heck i would come forward with information about someone with a power that is pretty clearly pro-town. plot even had a vote on them when i brought the information up. why would i discourage people from voting them if i weren't town?

"but chi both you and plot could be mafia working together"

ok but NO WE AREN'T

550welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 37 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:56 pm

eleni

eleni

aaa so much to catch up on- sorry in advance if i missed or misread anything since there was a lot of stuff to read

but !!! wow that was an eventful rollover. rip Kiyo ; o;

some general thoughts:
- yay no trap tonight!
- i believe Kotakia's claim about the vig role thing because it seems... too ridiculous of a lie to be made up, and imo the role could be either mafia or neutral, depending on the mechanics of the randomly destroyed room. since it seems ridiculously risky to have a maf role that could potentially also kill maf?
- agree that Kiyoko was also likely a targeted kill... too big of a coincidence imo

re: who i would want to see lynched today... i don't feel strongly about any one player in particular tbh, but i wouldn't vote for high seraph, alca, T3tsuya, plot, mariya/Ardonye, and Kotakia. and also probably not Luxaria, Ninfia, or Rasei, so that leaves:

☛ Sammiya
☛ AliceofOz
☛ Mr. Alice
☛ Tiki the Troll
☛ deo
☛ chinomi

with regards to Mr. Alice, um. now that it's been confirmed she has a gun i'm really scared LOL. also what is a "standard invisible bullet"............ i'm confused

and i'm not sure if i'm missing something but i don't see how it couldn't be a maf role? i mean if drandahl hadn't hinted about what the hunter role was, all we would know was the name of the role. it doesn't seem too OP to me for maf to have a role that could copy another role once in the game when they don't know what they might exactly be getting.

like alca, i'm a little suspicious of chinomi because she was the third vote on drandahl and i felt like her and plot's votes really swung the direction of the lynch that day. i honestly would have voted for plot today because she voted for drandahl so quickly after chinomi, but the only thing stopping me is her seemingly town-sided role. that being said though, assuming Mr. Alice is town, i don't know if there was even a maf bandwagon on drandahl that day if neither of the lynch candidates were mafia.

everyone else is kind of neutral for me atm. i'd like to hear more from them in general i guess? i'll think about who i would vote some more and vote in a few hours...

edit kind of not really ninja'd by chinomi's post. hmm.

551welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 37 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:00 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

chinomi wrote:i'm the worst at this whole mafia game business because i'm not good at speculating and my play style is more

er

interesting than useful. but i'll always speak up for what i believe in and what is helpful for the town.

You and I, we should get a drink together. Discuss our woes. Then get lynched for being unintentionally scummy.

It'll be great.

552welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 37 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:06 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

donut worry i know how 2 handle this thing (lies)

also i was pretty worried that kiyo went out cuz her list thing is super useful but i'm glad someone took up the mantle :'(

553welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 37 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:10 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Mr. Alice wrote:donut worry i know how 2 handle this thing (lies)

Mr. Blaire in action:

554welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 37 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:25 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Sorry for the delay. Will post some thoughts after this.

Link to the 24a Role List

What we know so far:

Room Claims:

Roles that Exist:

D3 Vote Timestamps:

D2 Vote Timestamps:

555welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 37 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:35 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

I'm on mobile and wow this site sucks on mobile. Will post comments when I get home tho!!!

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 37 of 66]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 51 ... 66  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum