Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4]

+16
chinomi
Kotakia
deo
eleni
plotstickers
drandahl
Cthulhuhoop
T3tsuya
Rasei
Tiki The Troll
Mr. Alice
alcasync
AliceofOz
Sammiya
Kiyoko
nautilus
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 43 ... 66  Next

Go down  Message [Page 20 of 66]

286welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 20 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:58 pm

nautilus

nautilus

nautilus wrote:
nautilus wrote:

goat rally.

AliceofOz: I

high seraph vs.
Kiyoko vs.
Luxaria vs.
Sammiya vs.
AliceofOz vs.
alcasync vs. AliceofOz
Mr. Alice vs.
T3tsuya vs.
Tiki the Troll vs.
Rasei vs.
drandahl vs.
plotstickers vs.
eleni vs.
deo vs.
chinomi vs.
Ardonye vs.
Ninfia vs.
Kotakia vs.

287welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 20 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:05 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Link to the 24a Role List

What we know so far:

Room Claims:

Roles that Exist:

Last edited by Kiyoko on Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:24 pm; edited 2 times in total

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

288welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 20 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:06 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Kiyoko wrote:I get a different good morning PM from most people as part of my role. I will likely never see a "dazed and confused" message.

*throws papers everywhere*

I guess it doesn't matter. Well, whatever then.

289welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 20 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:17 pm

deo

deo

alcasync wrote:Ahh, you can't enter a locked room and I believe locking takes priority over movement. ;v;
Didn't you get locked in the room that you started in though? So I don't think we can immediately assume that it goes over all movement just from what Kotakia said. It could be priority-based, or as Kotakia also said there could've been too many people there anyway.

Anyway, plot had the "dazed and confused" text for the first night as well, so with the abundance of said text appearing it seems it doesn't have much significance. Also, I was alone last night.

I feel like I'm not saying much so if you guys want me to say something (reasonable) or state an opinion on something pls push me as I'm not that helpful yet lol

290welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 20 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:21 pm

alcasync

alcasync

I'll just come straight out and say it.

I know the full role description for the room locking role. Although I haven't shared all the details I know in thread to protect the person who has the role, everything I've said in thread is true based on my information. ;v;

And all of that information is in Kiyoko's info post so I won't repeat it here.

291welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 20 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:32 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

@deo (and also @entire thread): Anyone you're willing to vote for at this point? Anyone you're not willing to vote for?

It doesn't have to be "I strongly believe this person is mafia/town" at this point, it can just be "I don't want to vote for this person because they're really active in thread" or "I don't want to vote for this person because they seem busy with irl stuff."

292welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 20 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:42 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Vote for today? Er...well, if pressed, Mr. Blaire, I guess. Would hate to take her out without her getting to defend herself...but we know how well she tends to defend herself anyway, heh...

293welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 20 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:47 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Tiki The Troll wrote:Vote for today? Er...well, if pressed, Mr. Blaire, I guess.

Why? Even if you agree with other peoples' reasons for wanting to vote for her, I want to hear it in your own words.

294welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 20 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:53 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Won't vote for:
Alca
Kiyoko
Luxaria
Blaire/Mr Alice due to her being silenced (Really unfair to vote for someone that literally can not defend themselves, and I WILL side-eye people who do so intensely since it'd be far too easy of a lynch to do.)

I'm open to voting for other people besides those four, however, if good enough reasons are presented.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

295welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 20 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:59 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Kiyoko wrote:
Tiki The Troll wrote:Vote for today? Er...well, if pressed, Mr. Blaire, I guess.

Why? Even if you agree with other peoples' reasons for wanting to vote for her, I want to hear it in your own words.

Mostly as a lemming play. With the suspicion thrown on her, right or wrong, from the silence, she's about the only person I could see getting a vote, vs. a No Lynch. And without a lynch, well, we'll still be in the same situation as we were going into N1 with hardly any info...only now there's a trap out there.

Granted, having a trap out there, and being down a Townie sounds even worse.

I'm still leaning toward a No Lynch, but if the mob decrees we need a blood sacrifice for information, well, she seems the safest bet...kinda.

Then again, there's Sammie now, saying she won't vote Mr. Blaire, so the lemming vote may not be a thing anyway, ignore me, I'm a big dumb-dumb. XD

296welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 20 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:10 pm

deo

deo

At this point there's actually not really anyone I won't vote against. I'd be inclined to not vote alca or Kiyoko, and for personal conspiracy reasons plot as well, but I don't view anyone as off the chopping block atm

297welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 20 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:10 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Tiki The Troll wrote:if the mob decrees we need a blood sacrifice for information, well, she seems the safest bet...kinda.

Not that I think that Blaire is town because I also subscribe to Occam's Razor, but what about the situation where silencer fired into the crowd and Blaire is actually like the detective or something. In that case, it seems like the least safe option to go after her, because right now, she's the only player in this entire game who can't go, "Wait hold up I'm a town power role."

So. I say we make her defend herself during N2 (via a role claim or revealing whatever else info she might have) and then lynch her D3 if we're not convinced of her towniness.

I'd like to revise my list in light of new information. Here is my new "Will vote for" list:

Luxaria
Sammiya
AliceofOz
Tiki The Troll
Rasei
drandahl
plotstickers
deo

With caveats that one of those people is possibly alca's room partner, and anyone buddied up last night can't have sent in the NK.

Edit to reiterate that I don't think everyone not on this list is town, just that I have various reasons not to want to vote for those other people in this phase, specifically.

298welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 20 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:24 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

I'm most inclined to vote for people who haven't been very active/talkative about the game itself in thread. This is my list rn:

high seraph
eleni
deo
plotstickers
AliceofOz
chinomi
ninfia

((aahh... mostly old folks now that I'm looking whelp))

now do I think these are our 5 mafia? well no probably not but with how this game works, it's going to be a long game anyways and I'd rather one useful mafia (as long as it's not being led in the wrong direction) over a silent town player when we've had good luck with no NKs so far. Because by that point we'll definitely have some clears and as it's not a game where the mafia can go 'kill X at night' but instead 'go to room Y and hope that someone dies', it's likely going to turn out better for us.

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

299welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 20 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:26 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Roommate & Locking Business:

Not against voting if there was a good case for them:
High Seraph
Sammiya
T3tsuya
Tiki the Troll
Rasei
Drandahl
Plotstickers
Eleni
Deo
Ninfia (Might have information, would be very hesitant)
Mr. Alice (Got silenced, might be suspicious? I don't know)

Probably won't vote for:
Alcasync (She's Alca, also locked in N0 and buddied)
Chinomi (Double buddy?, locked in N1)
Kiyoki (List-senpai, possible information, buddy, active)
Ardonye (Double buddy?)
Kotakia (Buddy, possible information)

Waifu:
AliceofOz

Lists are independent of any reads or speculation and solely viewed from an objective standpoint until more information is aired and I review both more of my notes and the information various people have provided.

Notes:

Will edit with Kiyoko and Kotakia posts, but I want this in before I enter a cycle of repeatedly editing this.

Edit complete

Last edited by Luxaria on Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

300welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 20 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:38 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Actually editing this with information now:

I strongly encourage players to not look too deeply into rollover for clues on what might be going on; I'm not going to be dropping hints all over the place with respect to roles and such.

I pre-write rollover before all the actions are sent in (like... the night before) and change it a little if necessary, so.

Last edited by nautilus on Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 20 of 66]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 43 ... 66  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum