Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4]

+16
chinomi
Kotakia
deo
eleni
plotstickers
drandahl
Cthulhuhoop
T3tsuya
Rasei
Tiki The Troll
Mr. Alice
alcasync
AliceofOz
Sammiya
Kiyoko
nautilus
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 38 ... 66  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 66]

151welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 11 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:49 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

k so i won't say anything else about my room name but kiyo and i know what it was called.

anyways, we have a watcher role in play who can also disarm traps. whoever you are, if i'm still alive and you're on the block, give me a sign and i will vouch for you b/c i sincerely doubt it'd be mafia.

also tbh i am probably going to be useless in the night from now on, i made a gambit last night that worked but after this... eh... likely not going to be so lucky.

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

152welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 11 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:56 pm

nautilus

nautilus

nautilus wrote:

float tally.

No Lynch: I

high seraph vs.
Kiyoko vs.
Luxaria vs.
Sammiya vs.
AliceofOz vs.
alcasync vs.
Mr. Alice vs.
T3tsuya vs. No Lynch
Tiki the Troll vs.
Rasei vs.
drandahl vs.
plotstickers vs.
eleni vs.
deo vs.
chinomi vs.
Ardonye vs.
Ninfia vs.
Kotakia vs.

153welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 11 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:58 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Updated to add Kotakia's information. If anyone has anything to contribute, you know, feel free to toss it in thread.

Edit: Removed room claims from the first list and created a second list below.

What we know so far:

Room Claims:

Last edited by Kiyoko on Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:20 pm; edited 3 times in total

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

154welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 11 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:02 pm

chinomi

chinomi

welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 11 3814878-a-man-with-wine-shows-approval-or-excellence

155welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 11 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:10 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

For information, I believe I was alone in room 6 last night. At least, no mention of there being anyone else in the room.

Also finding out that room seven was locked due to a jailer is pretty helpful, too, and that it's only locked for one night is good info to have.

Gambits when they work are always helpful, so hopefully whatever it was helped out a lot.

Though... All we know is that a kill failed. If the mafia does have a vig as well, it could very well be that the failed kill was from the theoretical vig, which means that there still may be a trap in play. It's not too farfetched to think that if the mafia has a additional kill that they'd immediately try to use it up. Or, if there is a additional kill power of some kind attached to the mafia it might be a trap setter.

Granted, the phrasing of rollover. points more towards a room over a kill being directed at a person, but....

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

156welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 11 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:14 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Rollover specifically mentioned the room being targeted.

That said, you are entirely right that mafia might have a vig that targeted a room and failed, while the actual night kill targeted an empty room and left a trap. Not sure how likely it is (I think there's a reasonably high chance that mafia NK'd either the locked room or a room with two people already in it), but it's definitely a possibility worth keeping in mind.

I'll add a new section to infodump post for past room claims.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

157welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 11 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:38 pm

drandahl

drandahl

More info here (will post speculation later tonight)...

I was in room 22; not saying where I am now. I have no reason to believe I was alone, so unfortunately I'm not giving useful info here...

low-energy mood setting:

158welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 11 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:43 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

drandahl, those images went from charmingly quaint to vaguely ominous, then to like, menacingly forboding like wh???? (literally perfect)

do you guys see those orange juices in wine glasses though cuz that's some fancy shit

159welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 11 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:48 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

phewww! you all posted while I was off at the dentist. Here's hoping that the excessive freezing the dentist gave me did not make it up to my brain and thus destroy any cognitive skills I have.

Okay so we've gathered quite a bit of information in the last while! that's good to hear. I'm not sure how helpful this information would be but some insight I was able to glean was that in total, 14 rooms had occupants. unfortunately, that is exactly all I know.

my first inclination is to do no lynch today, imo. There is a very high chance of a town or neutral kill rather than a maf kill because ratios. logically, it seems better to keep the highest possible amount of people alive for the longest amount of time. I won't vote right this second but unless someone makes a good case, that will be how I vote.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

160welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 11 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:04 pm

Rasei

Rasei

I believe that only 1 person slept in Room 24.

161welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 11 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:06 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

omg you went to the dentist...while staying at a b&b...god ninfia i'm so sorry....that's just...that's so sad, oh man....

(also has anyone seen the ratio yet can someone point me to the right page i swear i combed through them all but didn't see anything w/ numbers)

162welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 11 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:08 pm

nautilus

nautilus

/crawls back in

The ratio is 12:5:1.

163welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 11 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:12 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

thank you my sweet shelduck you are the mollusc of my life and the spiral of my stars

164welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 11 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:43 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Another clarification or two:

I pre-write rollover text, so I'd refrain from looking too deeply into rollover text because there's going to be next to no hints in it, haha.

Mafia has passive immunity to traps; if a scenario ever occurs when mafia is redirected into a room with traps, they won't go off.

165welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 11 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:45 pm

plotstickers

plotstickers

Thanks for summarizing what has been shared, Kiyoko

I roomed with deo in room 13 last night. deo r u ok

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 66]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 38 ... 66  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum