Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4]

+16
chinomi
Kotakia
deo
eleni
plotstickers
drandahl
Cthulhuhoop
T3tsuya
Rasei
Tiki The Troll
Mr. Alice
alcasync
AliceofOz
Sammiya
Kiyoko
nautilus
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 39 ... 66  Next

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 66]

166welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 12 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:46 pm

nautilus

nautilus

nautilus wrote:

float tally.

No Lynch: V

high seraph vs.
Kiyoko vs.
Luxaria vs.
Sammiya vs. No Lynch
AliceofOz vs.
alcasync vs. No Lynch
Mr. Alice vs. No Lynch
T3tsuya vs. No Lynch
Tiki the Troll vs.
Rasei vs.
drandahl vs.
plotstickers vs.
eleni vs.
deo vs.
chinomi vs.
Ardonye vs.
Ninfia vs.
Kotakia vs. No Lynch

Last edited by nautilus on Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:24 pm; edited 3 times in total

167welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 12 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:48 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

seeing an empty spot in the Mr. Alice vs _____ just ruffles my jimmies so much

but i must stay strong in light of the 1 vote change thing

just keep drinkin that aj, blaire, just keep drinkin that aj....

168welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 12 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:52 pm

deo

deo

Now that we're back, I can finally post this whoops

In regards to the affiliation of the "jailer" role, I'm inclined to believe it isn't Mafia, as that would bring their chance of hitting someone down /if it wasn't to protect their own kind/. I'm inclined to believe that the exception would also not be the case as it'd be pretty obvious eventually who they all were if they're keeping a public case around themselves. I don't believe this role is alca either way, so really this is all just going crazy at this point I guess.

anyway yes plot-sama i'm okay, why'd you come home so late tho? 8(

i would say me and plot were potential targets last night (you know, cause 13 and stuff) but it's probably not /that/ obvious sooooo

ah yes and thank you kiyoko for keeping all the info coming through the thread together!! \o/

169welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 12 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:26 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

vote: no lynch i'm not sober enough for this rn and won't be around closer to rollover so...

kotakia will instead be in the lobby serving this blue drank w/ gummy fish to all adults, minors will be allowed to gorge themselves on gummy candy instead. this is an equal opportunity butt glass establishment.

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

170welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 12 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:08 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Kotakia wrote:kotakia will instead be in the lobby serving this blue drank w/ gummy fish to all adults, minors will be allowed to gorge themselves on gummy candy instead. this is an equal opportunity butt glass establishment.

BUTT GLASS BUTT GLASS i'd like two orders of that plz--easy on the alcohol, heavy on the gummy thank youuu

and with that you've convinced me to slap down a Vote: No Lynch for preeetty much the same reasons so

bottoms up ;DDD

171welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 12 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:35 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

This looks like a long post but this isn't actually that long a post. Most of it is quotes from other players and then the updated infodump.

drandahl wrote:I was in room 22; not saying where I am now. I have no reason to believe I was alone, so unfortunately I'm not giving useful info here...
I'm assuming this means that you're trying to say that you had a room partner last night? Please clarify. You don't have to say who your partner was, I just want to make sure that's actually what you're implying here.

Ninfia wrote:14 rooms had occupants
Given that there are 18 of us, that makes 4 pairs. Me and Nye are one pair, Deo and Plot are another pair. I'm guessing drandahl is trying to tell us he's also part of a pair. That leaves one more.

Rasei wrote:I believe that only 1 person slept in Room 24.
Was this one person you?

deo wrote:i would say me and plot were potential targets last night (you know, cause 13 and stuff) but it's probably not /that/ obvious sooooo
tbh, when I heard you guys were in room 13, my first thought was that it might be the NK target room too, so. You're at least not alone in thinking this.

What we know so far:

Room Claims:

Last edited by Kiyoko on Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:43 pm; edited 3 times in total

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

172welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 12 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:33 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Yes. I slept in Room 24

173welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 12 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:49 pm

plotstickers

plotstickers

alca, would you mind shedding some light on how the jail was described (if at all) in your good morning PM? For example, was it Awesome nautilus Flavor* or something explicit? it's ok to ask this, right

I probably won't be around for rollover, but I'm not sure I want to NL. Lynching is an opportunity to create information where there might not be any or very little. That's totally not an invitation to lynch me, by the way. don't lynch me bros

*Sounds like food.

174welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 12 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:58 pm

chinomi

chinomi

yeah i probably won't be around during rollover but i'll be up for quite a while still so i'm going to see what develops until the last second before i go to bed. i'll vote no-lynch if i have to. I WILL SAY THOUGH THAT I HAD A ROOMIE LAST NIGHT. i'm going to leave it up to their own decision if they want to reveal who they were, though! unless i should say? IDK IF PPL WANNA KEEP THIS INFORMATION PRIVATE HOW DOES ONE PLAY THIS GAME AGAIN LMFAO good to be back

good

to

be

back

175welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 12 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:03 pm

alcasync

alcasync

plotstickers wrote:alca, would you mind shedding some light on how the jail was described (if at all) in your good morning PM? For example, was it Awesome nautilus Flavor* or something explicit? it's ok to ask this, right

It wasn't flavor, and it wasn't mentioned in the good morning PM. I know some of the information I gave from what I did/tried to do last night, and some of it after asking a few clarification questions to nautilus. Umm, that's all I'm going to say, sorry. ;v;

Also I'm going to bed now, and I'll be awake before rollover but I don't know if I'll have time to catch up on the thread depending on how active it is at night, so...

vote: no lynch because it seems like we're going in that direction. I'm usually the first to complain about no lynching but actually... it seems like we have pretty good protection against night kills, since we can double up (or jail?) to protect from kills, and mafia can't target power roles directly unless they have some kind of other vigilante role.

176welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 12 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:22 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Vote: No Lynch

We're still in a really good position with plenty of ways to avoid being killed, so I think we'll be fine with lynching no body tonight. Not enough info to go on for a lynch, and we don't know what kinds of roles may be in play that could have negative consequences for town.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

177welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 12 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:21 am

eleni

eleni

sorry for the lack of spec, but i'm just dead tired from work /o\ hopefully i can be around more, though the next few days of work look pretty busy atm... so many meetings, why

don't want to randomly vote someone so going with everyone else on NL! usually i'd prefer a lynch, but we don't really have any solid info to go off of so we'd probably just end up killing a townie, which would be pointless lol.

vote: no lynch

also just a heads up that i'll be at work for the majority of the first half of each phase, so i won't be able to contribute much near rollover

178welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 12 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:24 am

deo

deo

yeah this is a pretty safe no lynch especially since we got the no kill last night, so Vote: No Lynch.

(I think I was gonna do this in my post before but oh well :x)

179welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 12 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:36 am

chinomi

chinomi

okay almost sleep time so i'm gonna give it a ol' vote: no lynch

180welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 12 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:00 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Welp. Heading to bed soon and we ain't getting much else out of this phase.

vote: no lynch

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 66]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 39 ... 66  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum