Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4]

+16
chinomi
Kotakia
deo
eleni
plotstickers
drandahl
Cthulhuhoop
T3tsuya
Rasei
Tiki The Troll
Mr. Alice
alcasync
AliceofOz
Sammiya
Kiyoko
nautilus
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 42 ... 66  Next

Go down  Message [Page 19 of 66]

271welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 19 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:24 pm

alcasync

alcasync

T3tsuya wrote:I just think there's people more deserving of a early morning bed and breakfast kitchen lynching.

Then please vote for them! Like I said, I don't particularly suspect AliceofOz, but somebody has to be the person to cast the first vote and lately that's usually been me anyways.

272welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 19 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:24 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

nautilus wrote:

goat rally.

AliceofOz: I

high seraph vs.
Kiyoko vs.
Luxaria vs.
Sammiya vs.
AliceofOz vs.
alcasync vs. AliceofOz
Mr. Alice vs.
T3tsuya vs.
Tiki the Troll vs.
Rasei vs.
drandahl vs.
plotstickers vs.
eleni vs.
deo vs.
chinomi vs.
Ardonye vs.
Ninfia vs.
Kotakia vs.

Link to the 24a Role List

What we know so far:

Room Claims:

Roles that Exist:

Last edited by Kiyoko on Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:51 pm; edited 3 times in total

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

273welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 19 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:29 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

alcasync wrote:
T3tsuya wrote:I just think there's people more deserving of a early morning bed and breakfast kitchen lynching.

Then please vote for them! Like I said, I don't particularly suspect AliceofOz, but somebody has to be the person to cast the first vote and lately that's usually been me anyways.

I feel at this point you know how I play, I don't vote early unless I am absolutely convinced. Like last day phase with the NL. I just didn't see a circumstance where lynching was a wise idea. Similarly I don't really think my throwing out a wild lynch right now is going to help that much because the one person I feel is the safest lynch can't actually defend themselves as they've been silenced.

I'd like a little more discussion before I throw my vote in. I don't think your vote was a bad idea to force conversation, but I also don't want to be the bandwagon driver if something undesirable goes down later.

274welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 19 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:31 pm

alcasync

alcasync

I think that's fair. Out of curiosity, who would you be most willing to vote at this point? I know you mentioned Mr. Alice being high on your suspicions list.

275welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 19 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:40 pm

eleni

eleni

@T3tsuya: hi roomie :'D to your question, i think you missed my earlier post when i said that the person i was in the room in with wandered into the room "dazed and confused" haha

also i moved to the room that i picked, so yeah almost 100% positive that's just flavor text at this point (unless Kiyo and i were both redirected to the same rooms we picked, which... seems kind of unlikely)

my role is also not on the list posted earlier.

and umm not really comfortable throwing down a vote right now considering we only have one vote change, but... i guess if there hasn't been progress in a few hours i'll vote for someone off that earlier list. i'm kind of meh on activity votes since a lot of people haven't posted much but i suppose that's all we can do atm. would be an easy excuse for a maf to use, though.

276welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 19 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:41 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

alcasync wrote:I think that's fair. Out of curiosity, who would you be most willing to vote at this point? I know you mentioned Mr. Alice being high on your suspicions list.

Mr Alice, due to the fact that it is a common (powerful) mafia tactic to silence their weakest conversational member to lead suspicion away from them. Mr Alice is probably the prime target for this and I sincerely don't see a reason Mafia would have silenced her otherwise.

In the infinitely small chance that silencer -was- a town role. It still doesn't make sense to silence Mr Alice, who was not contributing anything of note.

Basically, this silence action reeks. It doesn't make a lot of sense for either party. Which leads me to believe there was the extra intended effect of clearing a Mafia member as the most likely scenario.

And, I hate to say it. But if we're wrong and Mr Alice -is- town. Then the only other solution is that it was a room-targeting effect and Mr Alice was hit randomly. I don't think that would be the case due to the nature of the ability, that being that a quasi-random silence is not actually that useful. You could hit your own buddy by accident if that were the case.
If that were true, that's valuable information to know and if we mislynch due to our current information we at least gain that from it.

So basically I feel like if we're wrong, we at least gain something from it. And given that I also feel we're not in a position to continually NL, this is likely the best and least risky course of action.

That's my 0.02 on it anyway.

eleni wrote:@T3tsuya: hi roomie :'D

Can confirm, we roomed up.

EDIT: I'm likely going to be gone for a few hours to run errands, when I get back I'm going to hope there will be some more discussion. But I'll vote regardless when I return based on what I think the best possible option given our current information is.

Last edited by T3tsuya on Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

277welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 19 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:46 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

T3tsuya wrote:There is the offchance that Mafia would have expected this to be common knowledge, went straight to Yomi level 2, and acted on what they expected you to expect. But in most instances like this I feel like Occam's Razor generally prevails. I'm not entirely certain that much outthinking is happening in a game that's already fairly confusing.

The possibility of Yomi level 2 is the primary reason I'm not willing to vote Blaire this phase. Let's at least give her the chance to roleclaim or whatever she needs to do before we arbitrarily decide to off her. We can always go for her next phase, it's not like we're in any danger ratio-wise.

I do want to add. I said that my role was on the 24a list. It is, but I can only use it on people I end up in a room with. So if/when I die, put two and two together.

278welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 19 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:53 pm

eleni

eleni

/quietly googles yomi level 2 and occam's razor...........

edit ok now everything makes a lot more sense LOL

279welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 19 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:08 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

T3tsuya wrote:Ahahahahaha. Luxaria. Hey Luxaria you should probably be careful if this is here. If you died from it you might ROLLOVER in your grave.

No.

Not going to do it.

No way.

Never going to try.

Not doing it.

Nope.

Rollover.

Spoiler:

280welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 19 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:12 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Alright, out of work! The lowdown for me:

• In bot nights I successfully went to my intended room.
  • That actually happened to be the same room twice in a row, so thinking I ought not share it, as I'd be basically saying, "Hey, I'm not going going to be in 'X' tonight!"
  • My role is not listed.

That's about it as far as info on myself goes. The Tale of Two Alice's we have going on here is interesting, though most of the thoughts I have on that have already been stated. I'll hold off voting till later, at least until AliceofOz speaks.

281welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 19 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:19 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

damn it was gonna be a party in room 1 last night if it wasn't locked i mean hello

yea like i said i was knocked back from room 1

my role is kinda??? on your list. but just barely in what it does.

Last edited by Kotakia on Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

282welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 19 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:24 pm

AliceofOz

AliceofOz

I'm really busy with commissions these days and I barely have time to read what's going on.

@alcasync I don't think I can offer any more input since I've already told you where I was N0, but Kiyoko didn't put that in her list. I can't claim my current room cause that's apparently against the rules so I have no info for you, sorry.

My role is in Kiyoko's list.

About Blaire, I kind of feel bad that she's always the target. If you say that it's a popular move for the mafia to silence one of their own then okay.

Too tired to think about it.

Have to return to commissions. Tschuss.

283welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 19 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:31 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

@AliceofOz: I thought you said your starting room, and not the room you stayed in in N0. Is that correct? If so, I'm not putting starting rooms on my list unless people specifically request I log that.

In meeting right now but I'll update infopost soon.

284welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 19 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:45 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

My role both is and is not on Kiyoko's list. Sort of.

Re: AliceofOz vote. Other than me wishing to protect my beautiful waifu from all harm, I'll say that I know she has been pretty busy with some commissions and other things. I believe she'll weigh in when she gets a chance. I'd also point out that she did claim R10 (I think as her starting room?) in a previous post, but I guess we're not really counting those as much. (Not-an-edit edit: I see she's already posted)

I don't personally have anyone I feel really comfortable voting. I actually do agree with T3tsuya, loathe though I am to say it, in that I'd probably vote Mr. Alice if I had to pick anyone. I hear Kiyoko's argument that Mr. Alice should be given a chance to role-claim and offer a defense for herself (Heck, I was the one to actually give her a chance in the KH game, for that matter...). As such, I'd prefer to wait and see what she has to say, but I do see the merits in testing her alignment via lynch to see what we get and then see what conclusions we can draw about the silence. I say again: Did anyone room with Mr. Alice, by chance?

Anyone else we can lynch right now offers no information beyond just alignment and perhaps role name (and testing of alliances, but limited votes means we need to make them count). From my perspective, no one is cleared yet since there are multiple possibilities behind the lack of kills; two people being in a room, however many times (@ Kotakia on Nye), does not actually preclude someone from being mafia. We can debate the merits of mafia trying to buddy up in single rooms to limit the number of places town can be, or whether they divided up to gain information and figure out where players are, or any number of combinations of NK targets and senders and room movements.

I am intrigued by this "dazed and confused". I can see how it might be flavor, but I have a weird feeling about it.

Kiyoko, one question. You said that in your N0 PM, Nye was not listed as being "dazed and confused" while in your room, correct?

285welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 19 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:49 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Assuming a trap was laid last night, anyone with a room buddy could not have sent in the kill (or else their room buddy would be dead right now). While room buddies are not clear of being mafia, they are at least clear of sending in the NK.

I get a different good morning PM from most people as part of my role. I will likely never see a "dazed and confused" message.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 19 of 66]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 42 ... 66  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum