Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4]

+16
chinomi
Kotakia
deo
eleni
plotstickers
drandahl
Cthulhuhoop
T3tsuya
Rasei
Tiki The Troll
Mr. Alice
alcasync
AliceofOz
Sammiya
Kiyoko
nautilus
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 43 ... 66  Next

Go down  Message [Page 21 of 66]

301welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 21 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:38 pm

nautilus

nautilus

nautilus wrote:
nautilus wrote:
nautilus wrote:

goat rally.

drandahl: I
deo: I
AliceofOz: I

high seraph vs. deo
Kiyoko vs.
Luxaria vs.
Sammiya vs.
AliceofOz vs.
alcasync vs. AliceofOz
Mr. Alice vs.
T3tsuya vs.
Tiki the Troll vs.
Rasei vs.
drandahl vs.
plotstickers vs.
eleni vs. drandahl
deo vs.
chinomi vs.
Ardonye vs.
Ninfia vs.
Kotakia vs.

Last edited by nautilus on Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:52 pm; edited 2 times in total

302welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 21 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:41 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

alca's not locked in. She still has her vote change.

Otherwise your (you being Luxaria) notes seem mostly in line with what I remember from the thread, though I didn't really go back and cross-reference anything.

Edit: I'd also prefer if everyone gets their votes in within the next six or seven hours or so, because past that point the majority of the thread is going to bed and no discussion is happening after that.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

303welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 21 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:45 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

I didn't say she was locked into it. I just figured I'd include the fact that she did vote for AliceofOz alongside the notes of who everyone might/would vote for, seeing as it was an actual vote, whereas everyone else is just speculation.

Those notes are from my summaries of every single post in this entire thread. They should be accurate, unless I missed a comment somewhere.

304welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 21 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:46 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Luxaria wrote:I didn't say she was locked into it

Luxaria wrote:Alcasync (She's Alca, also locked in and buddied)

Pardon for the misunderstanding, then.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

305welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 21 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:48 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

By locked in, I was referring to the section at the beginning of my post where I excluded her from the possibility of being the sender of the NK on N0 since she was locked into her room. Since she was both locked in N0 and also buddied on N1, she is exceptionally low on my list of suspects.

Edit: I edited in that she was locked in her room on N0 and added Chinomi as being locked in on N1, since that was an inconsistency I forgot about.

306welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 21 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:01 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

P.S.

Luxaria wrote:Rollover.

Nautilus wrote:<Nautilus has posted.>

So far so good...

307welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 21 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:13 pm

high seraph

high seraph

Ok!!! Good thing there werent any deaths last night!

Re: me not being too talkative, I'm glad my doki Kiyoko wouldn't write my name anywhere other than italian perfumed stationary <3 but I understand everyone else's position. The truth is, up until now my role hasn't been proven very useful for anyone other than myself. I've been managing to get around this hotel safely with the information I've received, but it isnt so helpful for town as a whole. I'm just really jealous of all of you because I've never had a room partner T vT)

Oh yeah, btw my role name is in Kiyo's list, but it has nothing to do with the role from 24a.

Re: the silencer, is this kind of role ever town-sided? Like, I think its a super rare thing. So I'd prefer to think as this action as something that was coordinated by the Mafia. They either targeted Mr Alice to protect him, like everyone else has already pointed out, or in order to get us to lynch him after going through this reverse-psychology. I'd rather wait for the next day phase before lynching Mr Alice, because, as it stands, its a 50/50 chance. We might be going through a lucky streak, but with the possibility of a trap and the prospect of a night kill, a mislynch now would reduce our numbers significantly.

As I said, I dont have any leads atm, so I'm not sure who to vote for. Looking into player behavior, the people that have been getting the most of my attention are alca and Kotakia, although I'm more curious than suspicious of them.

I'm really scared of voting tbh bc we can only change it once o_o)a" and a couple of friends will be over in a few hours and we will get really drunk lmao lemme just post this and I'll vote after I've gone through a few posts again

308welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 21 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:13 pm

eleni

eleni

i've been relatively active this phase so i'm not sure what you mean, Kotakia ?__? though if you're referring to previous phases i guess that's another story haha

anyhow, people i would vote for this phase...

Sammiya
Tiki The Troll
Rasei
drandahl
plotstickers
deo

AliceOfOz is not currently on my list because they said they were busy irl, which i can certainly sympathize with. i also think that Mr. Alice should have a chance to speak up.

Rasei is honestly ??? for me since I find it hard to read their behavior, and i totally thought they were maf last game when they were actually town lol so... idk

out of the people on this list, i would probably be most comfortable voting for drandahl, plot, and deo if only because iirc they've been the least active.

309welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 21 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:29 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

Yea, I'm going by all around total activity levels. The list was just who I was thinking, not in the strongest order. My top is probably plotstickers rn? It's been awhile since I've played with you guys I forget how to read some of y'all. Also just re-read some of the thread... I don't suspect Ninfia anymore either due to what I think is a claim?

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

310welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 21 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:32 pm

high seraph

high seraph

Yeah just a thought: according to Kiyoko's Infodump(tm), alca said the room-locking role would prevent anyone from targeting that room. I'm just wondering if this is accurate, given chi claimed to receive a note while she was locked in? I guess this could be explained by some actions having priority over the room being locked (unlikely) or the room-locking and message-sender are the same person (kinda OP?). I also don't know if this is even relevant, but I can't tell if alca's information should be trusted since this is kind of a weird contradiction and she said she had ALL info on this role. . . . .

I'm gonna go ahead and vote: deo just to put out a vote tbh bc im not sure if there is voting requirement rule and I didnt vote last phase and I dont wanna get modkilled just for getting too drunk to come back before rollover lmao

311welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 21 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:40 pm

nautilus

nautilus

There is no voting requirement rule, actually. Or activity rule (outside of a general "please post every 48 hours").

I was considering retroactively creating one (I've been fond of them in the past, not sure why it slipped my mind this time) because this has the potential to be a long game, and I don't want people to drop out prematurely, though I have faith that everyone will be active until the end and so I dunno if we actually need one.

The kind of activity rule I'd be thinking of is that you have to submit a vote (that isn't no vote) at least every other day phase, and if you go without voting for 2 days in a row and don't give me a reason beforehand, the following night your room movement and power will be disabled for the next night until you vote again. If this sounds acceptable to the majority of you (or fair), I'll implement it.

Granted, once again, I don't actually think we need one (?) because it seems like everyone's staying on top of things.

Last edited by nautilus on Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

312welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 21 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:45 pm

high seraph

high seraph

Ahh ok!! I'm ok with implementing that rule :-)

313welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 21 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:46 pm

eleni

eleni

ok you know what

for the sake of moving discussion forward: vote: drandahl

definitely open to changing my vote, just want to throw something out there. i didn't want to spread votes, but i also don't want to push a second vote on Alice or deo

314welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 21 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:05 pm

deo

deo

re: the message thing, if alca said she knows the full description of the locking role and described it as being so that you couldn't target the room, it's entirely possible that chinomi still could receive the letter if she was the target, and not the room. I believe it's only been clarified that locking is prioritized over movement, not player-targeting actions.

Since chinomi said she had a roommate and so far that spot has not been claimed, nor has another person claimed they got a letter I'm assuming that's how said letter role will work, anyway. However, this is also assuming that alca is trustworthy and has not left anything important to the situation out.

315welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 21 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:13 pm

alcasync

alcasync

Clarifying the room locking role! Deo is exactly right. Players can't target a locked room, but they can target players in a locked room. So it's not a perfect jail since it only protects rooms and not players. (But it blocks the night kill, at least!)

The only information I've left out relates what movements/actions the role is allowed to make at night. I don't want to give that away because I think this person is town and I don't want mafia to be able to predict what they'll do at night.

And... I've been kind of ??? about drandahl too because he also hasn't been contributing too much, but the reason I didn't vote him is because he was my room partner last night so he couldn't have laid the NK trap. (I don't think you should change your vote though, eleni, because you can only change once.)

I'm okay with the activity rule! ;v;

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 21 of 66]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 43 ... 66  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum