Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4]

+16
chinomi
Kotakia
deo
eleni
plotstickers
drandahl
Cthulhuhoop
T3tsuya
Rasei
Tiki The Troll
Mr. Alice
alcasync
AliceofOz
Sammiya
Kiyoko
nautilus
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 51 ... 66  Next

Go down  Message [Page 36 of 66]

526welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 36 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:44 am

AliceofOz

AliceofOz

Okay so I shared a room with my waifu last night.

Spoiler:

Ermm I find Kotakia's information very unsettling but I don't think she's lying. I immediately assume that Kiyo dying is a targeted action anyway. I'm pretty sure it's a mafia role since it's very unlikely that the neutral would target Kiyoko of all people. (That's just too mean.)

About Mr Alice, I don't find her too scummy either, but I'd really like her to post something short this phase? Apparently she has important info?

EDIT: You know what, whatever. Pagetop is a curse that I must bear apparently.

527welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 36 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:46 am

nautilus

nautilus

Kiyoko wrote:

stoat alley.

chinomi: I

high seraph vs.
Luxaria vs.
Sammiya vs.
AliceofOz vs.
alcasync vs. chinomi
Mr. Alice vs.
T3tsuya vs.
Tiki the Troll vs.
Rasei vs.
drandahl vs.
plotstickers vs.
eleni vs.
deo vs.
chinomi vs.
Ardonye vs.
Ninfia vs.
Kotakia vs.

528welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 36 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:59 am

Luxaria

Luxaria

@ Kotakia: Are there limitations or specifications on the information you receive? Like, is it limited to specific rooms (the rooms beside you?), or is it from anywhere in the B&B?

AliceofOz wrote:Okay so I shared a room with my waifu last night.

~ <3

Spoiler:

529welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 36 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:01 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

all my results are random, if that's what you're hinting at.

If you want to piece together how my role works, look back to what I said D1 and where I was.

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

530welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 36 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:08 pm

AliceofOz

AliceofOz

BLOODY LEWX OMG

*runs away red in the face*

welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 36 5CJszpe

Last edited by AliceofOz on Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

531welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 36 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:10 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Link to the 24a Role List

What we know so far:

Room Claims:

Roles that Exist:

D3 Vote Timestamps:

D2 Vote Timestamps:

532welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 36 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:50 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Ok. This is a mess. Lets try to make some sense of it. I have a few ideas and a few things to speculate on. If people agree or disagree with me, please say so and give reasons. I feel like we're at a (somewhat) good position in terms of intelligence despite losing who we lost.

On Kiyo
alcasync wrote:In case nobody else caught this. Kiyoko was the student. She said her role was on the list, and that she could only use it on people she shared a room with.

So I have reason to believe that Kiyoko was detective and she thinks Ardonye is town.

That's what I gathered from this too. I feel like we can put it down on record that Kiyo was the detective role. We are also in a position of being able to believe Ardonye is Town based on
Kiyoko: Kiyoko is not currently inclined to think that Ardonye is mafia.

I feel there's no other way to interpret that than she investigated and Ardonye came up town. So at least from the bad, we got some good. And someone else was cleared. Which is exactly what we need right now.

As for the actual rollover...

On This Big Morning Mess

nautilus wrote:
Room #26 [The Legend of Nautilus: Mafia’s Mask] was locked!

An attempt was made on a room, but it failed!

Kiyoko has been killed! She was killed in ROOM #4 [死死死死 the room of your DREAMS 死死死死]! She was the STUDENT. She was TOWN.

Room #4 [死死死死 the room of your DREAMS 死死死死] has been destroyed! No one may enter it on future nights!

The sacrificial lamb has been killed. He who lurks in the subconsciousness of men is now in play.
Ugh.

Room locking, we know how that works. Safe to say it can happen every night which is great if town, bad if mafia. But I think we can agree it's at least town-leaning. As far as I know we don't know of anybody who was in Room 26 last night so we can't speculate on that.

EDIT: Lux reminded me this wasn't true, Rasei was in Room 26. I missed that one.

Kiyo's death is somewhat complicated but I'm inclined to mostly agree on what's been speculated thus far based on Kotakia's results. It fits in line with what happened really well. If she's lying and made it up on the spot, damn gurl.

So according to Kotakia, we have a targeting vig role that can hit once and then blows up the room and runs amok later possibly killing anyone in the room it chooses to explode in. Am I reading correctly that that specific part only happens after every 2 nights of no kills? Did it specify night kills or do lynches count as well?

I actually am not entirely sure this is a mafia role to be perfectly honest. Yes it is certainly anti-town and worthy of concern, but the fact that you said
I can only hope it inadvertently kills some mafia who released it as time goes on.
makes me wonder.

I don't think a mafia role would have the chance of inadvertently killing a mafia member. Especially in a game where a mafia accidentally killing themselves would tip the balance pretty hard due to playercount like this. We have one neutral role. I think it's more likely that this is it. If I'm correct in how I'm reading Kotakia's post, it kills indiscriminately after a certain point and, to me, that screams scummy neutral.

An attempt was made, but failed. Safe to say this is a failed mafia NK, which backs up the idea Kiyo was killed by Kotakia's investigated role.

Also, are we sure the "sacrifical lamb" part of the rollover text refers to the room exploding role that killed Kiyo? I'm not strictly sure by my reading that it is. Obviously it targeted Kiyo but a "sacrifical lamb" sounds like something that is wholly different than a targeted kill and room explosion. To me it more sounds like something that made her die for someone else and now an effect is in play.

If anyone has information they have not shared about this one or the possibility of the exploding room role being a neutral role, please speak up.

On Roomclaim
I stayed in my room last night. Someone else also stayed in my room with me last night. This is my 2nd night of staying in my room so I will be moving tonight.

On Speculation and Putting People Uncomfortably Under the Light

I have some major problems with some things being said and some unresolved situations. Lets talk about those.

1:Mr Alice

This just kind of blew over and we're not talking about it anymore. We have a roleclaim from Mr Alice about how her role works. I'm not strictly sure if I believe that clears her at all, myself. Her explanations for things were poor. She flat out said "I DONT KNOW. IS VIG A FUN ROLE?" and didn't immediately reveal information when we told her it was that or death, essentially. When I asked her if she'd rather die, she said yes. And now she is conveniently gone today as well.

For me, I agree with how Kiyo was thinking, this feels like Mafia direction by somebody more experienced than Mr Alice. I feel like she is doing the absolute bare minimum in terms of placating us. She's not giving a lot of information, and now she's off the radar again. When she was immediately grilled after her silence, there was a period of time before we got anything useful out of her that was not "I'M NOT MAFIA"

Her claimed role is not strictly something that can be immediately discerned as town aligned. I don't think she's lying about it, and if she is lying about it the role stands a chance of being another Mafia member's role.

Worst case scenario: She is not lying. Is being directed. Is mafia. And now has a freaking gun that she was actually encouraged to shoot to prove her township.

That is a bad idea.

I feel this warrants a bit more pressing discussion than it's received.

This is not me pushing for a lynch on Mr Alice. This is me pushing for discussion on something that was on our radar before, has not been resolved, and has increased in danger. I think a plan we can agree on is needed more than anything.

I don't think I'm the only one that feels this way.

EDIT:
Alca wrote:☛ Mr. Alice *

* I know that people don't necessarily think Mr. Alice is town, but I think her role claim is real and that is her actual role, and it's a role that you wouldn't give to mafia because that would allow mafia to select from essentially any role ability in the game, which is incredibly over-powered.

I don't disagree with your way of thinking with this. But I think it's completely possible that it could be a mafia aligned role if we think in terms of the fact that the role grabbing ability could be random, or we think in terms of the fact that something as vaguely named as "Student" ended up being a detective role and we would not have known that unless Kiyo posted a giant list from the playtest. It doesn't seem like it would be out of place here. I have been in Mafia games before where this exact kind of body-snatching role has been mafia-aligned. I can't be the only one here.

I am leaning towards it being her actual role, I just don't know for sure what that implies personally.

2: Posts I Want Explained

Tiki wrote:Forgot about the lamb bit. Guessing someone made Kiyo a "sacrificial lamb" (good choice). I'd lean Town or Neutral to that, since it sounds like something that would be a surprise for anyone who it them with a targeted kill
I'm leaning neutral on it, since I could see someone just going, "Hey, I made this person a lamb, so they're safest to kill, and even if we're wrong, we'll still gain a benefit!"

Why would making Kiyo a sacrificial lamb be a good choice at all?

Why would making Kiyo a sacrificial lamb be a town aligned role when it's obvious she was helping town?

Why would making Kiyo a sacrificial lamb be something that was immediately apparent to be beneficial when she's been nothing but immensely helpful? We didn't know she was a detective and that at least in her dying we'd get someone cleared.

Please explain. This doesn't make sense to me at all.

Alcasync wrote:Oh also umm, I have more info. Rasei didn't send in the bomb action or the NK

I can agree that Rasei didn't send in the bomb action, as that was an action you needed to target to be successful in from what we know. But why could she not have send in the NK when the NK failed and she said she bounced off a room because it was full? Or is this role related?

(I'm operating on the pretense you edited this after Rasei posted her information. I actually just have a lot of posts up in other tabs I want to reference so I don't know the actual chronological order these were made in.)

EDIT: Missed this one
high seraph wrote:Also alca please talk to us about why you're voting chinomi because if chinomi is mafia then I'm willing to believe both Kotakia and plot are also mafia, do you think that's likely? With only one vote change allowed, I don't think you'd be randomly voting at this point, so this is clearly something you put some thought on and have good reasons that we'd be very interested to hear ok

I do see the logic of chinomi being on the radar in terms of unconfirmed elements that doesn't exclude her from being mafia. But I do somewhat agree with high seraph here in that I kind of think there are more pressingly dangerous or concerningly suspicious people. Along with the fact that there are some connections to chinomi that seem notably town. Can you expand a bit on that choice?

On Lynching:

I would like more discussion before we make any solid decisions on who to lynch. I don't strictly think that if we mislynch it's the end of the world, the mafia kill failed last night and the kill was a one shot kill that can't happen again if Kotakia is to be believed, but if we can avoid mislynching that would be swell.

I agree with what Kiyo was saying before in that in lieu of a better option, policy lynching inactives is probably the best choice. People who haven't posted up very meaningful posts or sparse posts are up there for me. deo was voted for a lot before, but has posted at least to confirm they were alive. plotstickers has been not posting that often, but there was some talk of them having actually submitted an action. Sammiya has actually only posted recently to explosively defend Mr Alice, and almost every post beforehand has had something to do with defending Mr Alice or otherwise suggesting Mr Alice's role could be something not mafia aligned. With the exception of D1 activity talking about NLing. That's kind of weird to me.

I think we'd stand a lot to gain if all of these people posted up with their thoughts.

Think I covered everything I wanted to. Thanks to Luxaria for attempting to fill her father's gigantic infodump shoes.
Lets have some more discussion.

EDIT: Spelling. Grammar. H'orderves.

Last edited by T3tsuya on Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

533welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 36 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:11 pm

deo

deo

okay so i don't know how much a help this would be at this point, but I think we should investigating more about past room movements regarding the NK targets and where traps may be or where they aren't. i know some people may be reluctant to share info like this and there is risk in the mafia claiming being alone in a room when really they set the trap in that room, but it might help us get somewhere maybe

kind of related, but I roomied with Mr. Alice this past night

534welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 36 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:15 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

T3T I am not you with the strong ability to make up random information on the spot like that. I am very bad at bluffing/lying, most people know that by now and I'm sure you remember that too haha

as to PM: it just gives a general "every two nights without kills". I may be speculating on the random aspect; it just says 'a structure will be destroyed permanently for the blood sacrifice'. It's entirely possible the mafia can choose. I strongly believe Kiyo to be sacrificial lamb for this especially with the blood bit.

Ninfia, if you are who I think you are based on your hints, can you tell me if who was in the same room last night as the last night phase? We'll have one of our mafiosi confirmed there as I re-read this message. It also said the killer could not move last night; they were in the same place.

@regards to Deo: so either both of you are town or both of you are mafia and lying.

also i am going to work for the next 5 hours at least, any more questions @ me and the PM i will answer tonight.

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

535welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 36 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:24 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

T3tsuya wrote:
Tiki wrote:Forgot about the lamb bit. Guessing someone made Kiyo a "sacrificial lamb" (good choice). I'd lean Town or Neutral to that, since it sounds like something that would be a surprise for anyone who it them with a targeted kill
I'm leaning neutral on it, since I could see someone just going, "Hey, I made this person a lamb, so they're safest to kill, and even if we're wrong, we'll still gain a benefit!"

Why would making Kiyo a sacrificial lamb be a good choice at all?

Why would making Kiyo a sacrificial lamb be a town aligned role when it's obvious she was helping town?

Why would making Kiyo a sacrificial lamb be something that was immediately apparent to be beneficial when she's been nothing but immensely helpful? We didn't know she was a detective and that at least in her dying we'd get someone cleared.

Please explain. This doesn't make sense to me at all.

• Because if you have a role where you gain a benefit when a specific person dies, you'd want that specific person to be someone who is likely to be a kill target.
  • As I explained further, I don't think it's as likely to be a Town role (if this role even exists, since there could be that planning element that seems to go against the spirit of the game setup a bit.  Then again, there was the sacrificing of the Fortune Teller in the Masquerade game that had benefits for a planned sacrifice of a Townie, so maybe not.
  • Actually, the point you're dissecting now was me tryin to say way such a role probably isn't Town. Sorry if that wasn't clear.

Edit: Oh yeah, and there's tat whole idea Kotakia has the the sacrifice and vig kill are part of the same role, making this all moot anyway.

536welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 36 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:38 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Kotakia wrote:T3T I am not you with the strong ability to make up random information on the spot like that. I am very bad at bluffing/lying, most people know that by now and I'm sure you remember that too haha

as to PM: it just gives a general "every two nights without kills". I may be speculating on the random aspect; it just says 'a structure will be destroyed permanently for the blood sacrifice'. It's entirely possible the mafia can choose. I strongly believe Kiyo to be sacrificial lamb for this especially with the blood bit.

Ninfia, if you are who I think you are based on your hints, can you tell me if who was in the same room last night as the last night phase? We'll have one of our mafiosi confirmed there as I re-read this message. It also said the killer could not move last night; they were in the same place.

@regards to Deo: so either both of you are town or both of you are mafia and lying.

also i am going to work for the next 5 hours at least, any more questions @ me and the PM i will answer tonight.

Hey now, lets not pretend that giant BS post last game was not written over the course of an hour. That one was ridiculous.

I really do feel like Kotakia's information checks out here, I trust it and I feel like it's something we should build from.

This
'a structure will be destroyed permanently for the blood sacrifice'

Makes me think that, yeah, the sacrificial lamb note was tied to the role then. It fits the flavor pretty well. I'm not entirely inclined to believe every two nights mafia would be able to choose a new target without it being random, that seems really powerful. We can probably operate on the assumption that lynching would not count toward the 2 nights of no kills because it says "Nights without kills". Specifically stating nights. And I don't strictly think an ability like that would depend on there not being lynching since it happens so often.

Tiki The Troll wrote:

• Because if you have a role where you gain a benefit when a specific person dies, you'd want that specific person to be someone who is likely to be a kill target.
  • As I explained further, I don't think it's as likely to be a Town role (if this role even exists, since there could be that planning element that seems to go against the spirit of the game setup a bit.  Then again, there was the sacrificing of the Fortune Teller in the Masquerade game that had benefits for a planned sacrifice of a Townie, so maybe not.
  • Actually, the point you're dissecting now was me tryin to say way such a role probably isn't Town. Sorry if that wasn't clear.

Edit: Oh yeah, and there's tat whole idea Kotakia has the the sacrifice and vig kill are part of the same role, making this all moot anyway.

Alright, that does look like it makes clearer sense than the post before.

deo wrote:kind of related, but I roomied with Mr. Alice this past night

I

Am not sure how to feel about this

537welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 36 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:46 pm

alcasync

alcasync

Umm, regarding Blaire, Kiyoko said she's out on a day trip or something. We can ask her questions when she gets back but there's no point wasting a day phase waiting for someone who we know will be away.

I'm fairly comfortable with my vote. I might be persuaded to change my vote off chinomi for a really good reason, but I certainly won't vote for the below people.

☛ Ardonye
☛ high seraph
☛ Ninfia
☛ Kotakia
☛ plotstickers
☛ Mr. Alice

Nobody has to agree with this list, this is just my personal list. ;v;

538welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 36 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:13 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

alcasync wrote:Umm, regarding Blaire, Kiyoko said she's out on a day trip or something. We can ask her questions when she gets back but there's no point wasting a day phase waiting for someone who we know will be away.

I'm fairly comfortable with my vote. I might be persuaded to change my vote off chinomi for a really good reason, but I certainly won't vote for the below people.

☛ Ardonye
☛ high seraph
☛ Ninfia
☛ Kotakia
☛ plotstickers
☛ Mr. Alice

Nobody has to agree with this list, this is just my personal list. ;v;

I actually do agree with most of that list with a few exceptions. I think high seraph and I both meant we wanted to know the reasons you voted how you did and how you arrived at your decision over other suspects.

On Mr Alice, I can't say I particularly agree she's town enough that I 100% wouldn't vote for her. In fact I feel like she's one of the most suspicious and I'm wondering why she's clear in your mind.

This is a legitimate wonder, not me suggesting you're in league with her or something. Just to keep it clear that I don't suspect you.

Yes we can ask her questions when she gets back but I don't think that exactly means we can't talk about the situation as it is based on what has happened so far. We have a lot to go off of for discussion, enough that Kiyo straight up said "I am voting for Mr Alice next day phase unless a detective says no" before she got blown up. I think it's really weird that so many people have brought it up, Alice now has a gun, and we're just kind of letting that topic go without so much as making a plan.

And to be 100% honest I don't think we're going to get that much explanation from her when she does get back. I still want it, but I don't think we should expect much when her big defense after she was under the light ended up as "I dont know. is vig a fun role? Id rather die".

The situation stinks and I really think we should at least have a plan for what happens down the line if we opt to lynch somebody else.

539welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 36 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:40 pm

alcasync

alcasync

T3tsuya wrote:We have a lot to go off of for discussion, enough that Kiyo straight up said "I am voting for Mr Alice next day phase unless a detective says no" before she got blown up.

This was before Blaire claimed. After Blaire claimed, Kiyoko said the following:

Kiyoko wrote:Honestly, I can believe that a role like the one Blaire claims exists in this game because I gave nautilus that exact role in a past game I hosted. I can also believe that it's reasonable as a town ability.

Blaire is not clear in my mind, but I believe her role claim is her real role (and a town-sounding one, in my own personal opinion), and I don't understand the reasoning of asking her to claim (and Kotakia directing her to use her ability to copy drandahl) if we're just going to turn around and immediately lynch her. I don't believe she's mafia who now has a vig ability, because I don't think there would be a mafia role who could take on the powers of a town vig due to balance issues.

If you believe that she is telling the truth about having that role, and about copying drandahl, and now has a gun, and as you say,

T3tsuya wrote:And to be 100% honest I don't think we're going to get that much explanation from her when she does get back.

then what do you expect from her? Aside from her reluctance, Blaire has actually done everything thread has asked her to do, and while I know you and Kiyoko are generally okay policy lynching players based on their playstyles, I don't see it as a good enough reason to lynch Blaire in this case.

Regarding my own vote on chinomi. It's mostly process of elimination. I'm not trying to push a lynch on chinomi. I don't think she's the only person everyone should be voting today. But I would be comfortable lynching her.

If I absolutely had to pick someone else I would be willing to lynch, maybe Tiki, because according to my notes, he's never had an alibi for not sending in the NK.

540welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 36 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:54 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

alcasync wrote:

This was before Blaire claimed. After Blaire claimed, Kiyoko said the following:

Kiyoko wrote:Honestly, I can believe that a role like the one Blaire claims exists in this game because I gave nautilus that exact role in a past game I hosted. I can also believe that it's reasonable as a town ability.

Blaire is not clear in my mind, but I believe her role claim is her real role (and a town-sounding one, in my own personal opinion), and I don't understand the reasoning of asking her to claim (and Kotakia directing her to use her ability to copy drandahl) if we're just going to turn around and immediately lynch her.

then what do you expect from her? Aside from her reluctance, Blaire has actually done everything thread has asked her to do, and while I know you and Kiyoko are generally okay policy lynching players based on their playstyles, I don't see it as a good enough reason to lynch Blaire in this case.

I also believe it's reasonable. I'm not sure if I agree with it, but I can see the reason behind those who would. Like I said before, if the role is town or mafia, I don't think she's lying about it.

The problem I'm having with all that is that I'm inclined to agree with Kotakia here.

Kotakia wrote:tbh the fact Blaire said she knew drandahl's ability last night but still hasn't elected to share it with the class still is rubbing me the wrong way. the way she's playing is extremely scum IMO

She has done some things we've asked her to do so that she can defend herself. That is true. But she has emphatically not done everything we've asked her to do in thread to help clear her.

She hasn't actually shared the ability she was asked to grab, she hasn't shared the specifics or even how it works, but she's still managed to post up freaking out a little about the gun we were talking about her having. Then nothing. It seems like she's doing the bare minimum possible in terms of doing what we're asking her to and not being very helpful in any post. We should not have to essentially pull teeth to get her into a position where we can defend her, for her.

What I expect from her is to actually help us help her in this situation but she's opting to not be too helpful in that area. And that's what I'm questioning.

I'm not wanting to lynch Mr Alice based on her playstyle, the policy lynching based on inactivity Kiyo and I were referring to more pointed at the other players mentioned that have been nearly inactive.

I've stated before in my posts that I'm not even pushing for a lynch on Mr Alice at all right now, and I haven't voted for her myself. I'm just looking for us to have discussion and a plan that has contingencies for the scenario that, if we're right and she isn't lying, she has a gun and can use it. And that requires caution. Maybe in the form of clearly defined directions to her that if she follows, shows she's using restraint and not going to randomly blast one of us.

We don't know if the Vig role she copied targets rooms or players because she hasn't even given us that information.

alcasync wrote:

Regarding my own vote on chinomi. It's mostly process of elimination. I'm not trying to push a lynch on chinomi. I don't think she's the only person everyone should be voting today. But I would be comfortable lynching her.

If I absolutely had to pick someone else I would be willing to lynch, maybe Tiki, because according to my notes, he's never had an alibi for not sending in the NK.

I can understand and respect a vote due to process of elimination. But I guess I'm trying to figure out, in your mind, what that process is so we can build a base to discuss how we should play out today's actions.

You keep referring to notes and possible role-related information that we don't know about and I'm mostly wondering what information you have that led you to that conclusion that we don't have, or are missing entirely.

I'd like to avoid a mislynch today and we just had the detective role blow up, we need all the info we can get.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 36 of 66]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 51 ... 66  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum