Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Another Side, Another Mafia game. (Kingdom Hearts UPICK)

+9
Tiki The Troll
Rasei
AliceofOz
drandahl
Mr. Alice
alcasync
Luxaria
Kiyoko
Sammiya
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 31  Next

Go down  Message [Page 23 of 31]

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Another Side, Another Mafia game. (Kingdom Hearts UPICK) - Page 23 W3OuZb3...And that should surprise nobody.

In any case, I believe all our town roles are accounted for.

alca/Roxas is our vigilante, of course. Amongst other things.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

alcasync

alcasync

Amongst other things!

Kiyoko/Joshua is investigative bulletproof, since we're apparently claiming for each other. nvn

Luxaria

Luxaria

There's also the likelihood that the mafia stun got redirected onto you and canceled your stun, which is why I would assume we did not see another stun in the night. Or both stuns got redirected to you. I'm guessing you only have one stun, since I presumed you were the one to stun Mr. Alice on N0. Either way, we still don't know the exact details of this night scramble since the NK going onto Kiyoko is interesting, as that sounds more deliberate than not, but it could very well be RNG. Hmm. Actually, wait a minute.

Alice got stunned.

Kiyoko was targeted for a kill.

Eleni was killed.

If mafia has a stunner, they would know that Alice did the other stun if she's claiming a town did a stun on Mr. Alice. A NK on Kiyoko makes sense after Kiyoko very specifically said for any protection to be used on Alcasync, and Kiyoko is still a good target. Eleni dying is also interesting because she's a tracker (sincerely doubt she was one-use and thus lied to lower herself as a priority target, but I didn't mention that given her plan). I don't know. It seems pretty likely that the scramble did not affect mafia, given the accuracy of these results.

Winnie the Pooh is kind of clumsy, isn't he? Hmm. I never really watched that show, so I don't know for sure.

I think mafia have a Jailer (Mr. Alice), a stunner, and a scrambler that affects town. Scrambler is probably restricted use. Even though it's a little coincidental for it to come down right as Drandahl got his win condition, presumably, I think Drandahl killed Eleni for tracking him and got a win condition another way. I am not sure why he would choose not to go for a kill on me, since I don't think he had any way of knowing I was the Firefighter. If the scramble only affects town and not neutral as well (big if), then Drandahl very deliberately chose not to light me on fire. Hm. Maybe he did but it got redirected and failed since it was on a non-oiled target, but then that means he might not have targeted Eleni. Difficult to say. Either way, we have no way of knowing since I don't think Drandahl is inclined to answer us. The end result is the same: either one of or both Kiyoko and Eleni were targeted, the latter of which having been shown to have strong town roles.

We currently have no evidence to suggest mafia have two roles each, though Alcasync suggested there's one with a bulletproof, so maybe they are more active/passive oriented. If that's the case, now I wonder if Rasei actually was a mafia with a reverse-miller. Actually, there's a chance she might have also been the stunner and Alice really did get hit by her own stun. Alice, can you ask Sammiya what would happen if your own stun got redirected onto you?

Either way, my main thought at this moment is that Tiki's vote in this phase is interesting if the two of them are mafia. It might be mafia trying to clear Tiki of suspicion. Probably is the case? There's a lot of variables. I'd really, really like for Plotstickers to claim soon.

Oh, there were replies. Alca, did you fire a shot last night?

Edit: P.S. My waifu is the greatest. She keeps hitting mafia N0, pow pow. <3

alcasync

alcasync

I did, yes. ;v; I targeted drandahl/Cricket, but obviously that didn't work out. Part of my role is the ability to pierce protection if I decide to (limited use), and thankfully I didn't activate that part because I may have been the kill to hit Kiyoko/Joshua.

I imagine Kiyoko/Joshua has known I was vigilante for a while, given all of her very directed remarks towards the vigilante last night.

Luxaria

Luxaria

Don't feel like editing this in:

By the way, since there's no point holding out to see other roles get claimed at this point, and Kiyoko already knows what I am, I'm also the doctor.

Edit: Okay, then. So you fired a shot. We can't know whether mafia went for Kiyoko or Eleni. Eleni was confirmed town as tracker and gunsmith. Kiyoko is Kiyoko and hinted at having tricks up her sleeve.

I'm a little inclined to think that in this case Eleni was the chosen target, but I could be wrong. Either way, this means Drandahl did not actually kill anyone, but he still achieved his win condition somehow.

What do you think of the theory of the scramble not affecting mafia but affecting everyone else?

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

alcasync wrote:I imagine Kiyoko/Joshua has known I was vigilante for a while, given all of her very directed remarks towards the vigilante last night.

Another Side, Another Mafia game. (Kingdom Hearts UPICK) - Page 23 W3OuZb3Is that a keyblade in your pocket,
or are you just happy to see me?

I'll speculate later, just let me have this moment.

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

If a stunner is targeted with their own stun the stun would not go through.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Another Side, Another Mafia game. (Kingdom Hearts UPICK) - Page 23 52c7Ga6Anyway.

I thought about it, but if mafia knew that all the town roles would be scrambled, why not target alca over allegedly vanilla eleni? Scrambling would negate any doctor protection.

Still, a presumed mafia stun hitting the town stunner, and a night kill on a practically confirmed town are both very convenient.

For the record. We're not going to talk about what happened to my investigation last night.

alcasync

alcasync

I bet you got redirected onto eleni.

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Another Side, Another Mafia game. (Kingdom Hearts UPICK) - Page 23 GBlW4rWI said, we are not going to talk about it.

Luxaria

Luxaria

Thanks, Sammiya!

That confirms it for me. Mafia chose to stun Alice. GAWRSH. What a game! I just love mafia!

Alcasync is town.
Kiyoko is town.
Luxaria is town.
AliceofOz is town.
Eleni was town.
Rasei was town.
Drandahl is neutral.
Mr. Alice was mafia.
Tiki the Troll is mafia.
Plotstickers is mafia.

The only question mark is if Rasei is actually reverse-miller and Tiki is telling the truth, in which case his role makes a little sense... but. Can he "cure" a role that was designed to show as town from the beginning? Unless mafia had a tailor that could swap Rasei's alignment.

Nope! Sticking with my gawrsh. Although you raise a good point, Kiyoko-nyan.

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Another Side, Another Mafia game. (Kingdom Hearts UPICK) - Page 23 W3OuZb3Oh, are we doing this?

Mafia
Tiki The Troll
plotstickers
Mr. Alice

Town
Kiyoko
alcasync
Luxaria
AliceofOz
Rasei
eleni

Neutral
drandahl

I'll commit to this list, nyaa~

Luxaria

Luxaria

Right, then, roll credits.

Hey, waifu ~ <3

Luxaria

Luxaria

I am curious, though. Alca! What's the other half of your role?

alcasync

alcasync

Guess. nvn

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 23 of 31]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum