Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Another Side, Another Mafia game. (Kingdom Hearts UPICK)

+9
Tiki The Troll
Rasei
AliceofOz
drandahl
Mr. Alice
alcasync
Luxaria
Kiyoko
Sammiya
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 31  Next

Go down  Message [Page 22 of 31]

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Kiyoko wrote:I'm just thinking, you know. It's a wonderful world full of endless possibilities.

And yet, what are the chances that there are [i]two town bulletproof roles that deal with alignments

Much better, thank you!

Well, given that there is the arsonist, the gunsmith, and what appears to be a vigilante out there, lots of ways to die. Is it really so hard to believe there are more than person who can take a hit?

And someone else tat deals with alignments! I'm assuming you're Town, so assuming you're Cop. So in a game where alignment can be investigated, (if I'm right), is it also so hard to believe that there would be a role tat's complimentary to it?

As for bot would be bulletproof, hell if I know! Maybe that's just the way the balance ball bounced. Ask Sammie. :P

BTW, never played TWEWY, the more I see Joshua, the more punchable his face seems.
Another Side, Another Mafia game. (Kingdom Hearts UPICK) - Page 22 Angry-donald-duck

Edit: Ninja Alca
alcasync wrote:For the record, I don't know if Tiki/Donald's telling the truth about being bulletproof or not, but there is a mafia bulletproof or protective role in the game and it's not Kiyoko. I figured it was probably Blaire/Demyx's ability, but maybe this fits the bill too. nvn

Well, she did describe a jailer role...I think.

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Another Side, Another Mafia game. (Kingdom Hearts UPICK) - Page 22 5KCiOmiI never said I was cop.

And maybe you're right. Maybe two protective town roles isn't out of the question.

But three certainly is.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Kiyoko wrote:I never said I was cop.

And maybe you're right. Maybe two protective town roles isn't out of the question.

But three certainly is.

Ooh, the plot thickens...maybe?

Always with the mysterious talk. :P

Luxaria

Luxaria

Letting you two duke it out over there, but just pointing out that we're still waiting on a claim from Plotstickers. Hmmm.

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Luxaria wrote:Letting you two duke it out over there, but just pointing out that we're still waiting on a claim from Plotstickers. Hmmm.

Ditto. Been awfully quiet...
...and I could use some relief from being under the interrogation light. XD

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Another Side, Another Mafia game. (Kingdom Hearts UPICK) - Page 22 JURFyBTDo we have to duke it out? That seems like so much effort.

Can we all just reread his D1 posts where he spends every single post defending Blaire/Demyx and agree to lynch him after plotstickers/Pooh?

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Kiyoko wrote:Do we have to duke it out? That seems like so much effort.

Can we all just reread his D1 posts where he spends every single post defending Blaire/Demyx and agree to lynch him after plotstickers/Pooh?

I'll not hide from anything I said that Day, or this Day. All I'll say is I am more this:

Another Side, Another Mafia game. (Kingdom Hearts UPICK) - Page 22 Tumblr_n3d7jhujgW1rghdm2o1_500

And less this:

Another Side, Another Mafia game. (Kingdom Hearts UPICK) - Page 22 Maxresdefault

Luxaria

Luxaria

Tikiduck, in the previous phase you stated that both Plotstickers and myself are your top candidates for mafia. The vote was only one to one at the time of your vote. Nothing said we were necessarily locked in on yourself and Plotstickers, so you could have voted me instead.

Why did you vote Plotstickers over myself?

Further, you never addressed my refute to your suspicions on me, which seemed to hinge solely on the fact that I prodded Rasei for information, since I think we can all agree she was not being very informative or clear in her posts--which eventually led to her demise by Alcapwn.

I'm not going to go after you solely due to voting trends, since that's roughly in line with how you play, but I'm not going to dismiss them either, and, like Kiyoko, I'm keeping the votes in mind. That said, you have not revealed which player you tried to "cure" on N0 and N1 (and if this player would even be revealed to you given the scramble), and nor have you voiced an opinion as to which player would have an alignment obfuscating role, since there would probably be one in the event that your role, if it exists, can "cure" alignments.

Edit: Correction, I missed Kiyoko's vote. It was 2 to 1 at the time. Perhaps slightly more reasonable, but I'm still curious as to my question.

Also:

Vote Tally
Luxaria vs Plotstickers
Alcasync vs Tiki the Troll
Kiyoko vs Plotstickers
Tiki the Troll vs Plotstickers

Plotstickers III
Tiki the Troll I
Scrambling is suffering X

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

I picked Plottie over you because of what Alca said over rollover. Se said it was between Plotstickers and myself, so given those two options, went with the one that doesn't kill me.

And actually, my suspicions on you are basically the same suspicions Kiyo threw on me in the last post: providing a possible defense for Mr. Blaire. I'll admit to being in that same boat, with both of us making mention of possible alignment shenanigans. Maybe it's a bit hypocritical, but yeah, I realize how bad it looks.

And unfortunately, no solid info. I went for Kiyo first because, well, Kiyo (tricky enough without some sort of guise, or if Town, someone I'm sure the Mafia would like to frame). As for Night 2, hell if I know who I visited, I just know they were clean too, heh.

Luxaria

Luxaria

If your role exists, who do you think has an alignment shifting role?

The alignment shenanigans in my post were more a result of Alcasync's inconsistent narrative at the start and my attempt to be certain she and Kiyoko weren't rushing down a target that might be town before Mr. Alice could say anything, since I presented the idea that a town might die from fire in addition to the NK. I don't recall suggesting I thought Mr. Alice was town, so much as wanting her to at least respond before we all piled onto her.

From what I have in my notes about you, you were attached to the idea of Mr. Alice being framed, then said that you should probably follow Alca and Kiyoko, but decided to No Lynch and said you would not change your vote, but then swapped it to Rasei later and ended the phase as the only one with a vote on her. So, twice you floated me as suspicious/mafia due to things you, yourself, did as well:

A) Considering the possibility of Mr. Alice being framed

B) Going after Rasei

But I did vote for Mr. Alice as a tie-breaker vote (at the time), and I ruled the possibility of frames as really low.

So how am I more mafia than you in these contexts? I backed up my reasoning, supported pro-town votes and discussion, and probed players (particularly quiet ones) for information. Your actions, while almost parrots of mine, do not carry with them the same logical underpinning.

Do you still think I am mafia? Because your reason for voting Plot over me is just because Alca said it was you or her, and you didn't try to contest it. It reads as though you still suspect me of being mafia, yet acknowledge that these same reasons you accuse me of being mafia can be attributed to yourself.

Spoiler:

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Another Side, Another Mafia game. (Kingdom Hearts UPICK) - Page 22 5KCiOmiThere's a simple solution here.

Tiki/Donald, if you're telling the truth, you wouldn't mind being investigated by our hypothetical role cop, of course.

So don't worry.

As long as you're telling the truth, I'm sure you'll be just fine.

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Kiyoko wrote:There's a simple solution here.

Tiki/Donald, if you're telling the truth, you wouldn't mind being investigated by our hypothetical role cop, of course.

So don't worry.

As long as you're telling the truth, I'm sure you'll be just fine.

Sounds like a good idea to me! Guess I'd want to target myself as well tonight.

As for you Lux, I wasn't necessarily trying to claim you were saying Mr. Blaire was Town, just you gave a lot results that showed she may not be. And I did much the same, really, and sorry if it sounded like I implied that makes you more likely than me, only that from my personal standpoint, picking between you or me, I'd pick you, of course. XD

As for the voting, it became clear that there was going to be a lynch, and finally changed my mind, too late really, to someone who was acting scummy, vs. someone who happened to get stunned. Also, it was just a weird, new situation for me, I don't think I've had a game yet that lacked a kill on N0.

Luxaria

Luxaria

Luxaria wrote:If your role exists, who do you think has an alignment shifting role?

I've asked this two other times!

Luxaria wrote:Do you still think I am mafia?

Also asked two other times!

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Oh, sorry. Been getting blurry-eyed.

Well, between you and Plotstickers (yeah, among the remaining candidates, you're still on my list, it just happens that between the two of you, tonight Plottie is on the hot seat), hard to say. I suppose it would be Plotstickers, if only because she's been so quiet, and I have no idea what your riddles are, but Kiyo seems to understand. Though it is fishy you won't just say it for the masses to understand.

Edit: Just to let you guys know it's 12:11 here, and I'm beat...so, if you have any further questions (feel free to ask), I won't be responsive till the east coast morning.
Goodnight!

Last edited by Tiki The Troll on Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Blergh...)

AliceofOz

AliceofOz

Sleepy post just to claim for you lovely people.

Town stunner. Not too worried about the ratio cause I can also revive Eleni tonight np.

This is mostly why I wasn't too worried about my waifu dying yesterday cause if she flipped town I'd just get her back. Also I was the one who stunned Mr. Alice, and I stunned Plot yesterday but it redirected at me.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 22 of 31]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum