Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Another Side, Another Mafia game. (Kingdom Hearts UPICK)

+9
Tiki The Troll
Rasei
AliceofOz
drandahl
Mr. Alice
alcasync
Luxaria
Kiyoko
Sammiya
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 27 ... 31  Next

Go down  Message [Page 24 of 31]

Luxaria

Luxaria

=w=

AliceofOz

AliceofOz

Luxaria wrote:Hey, waifu ~ <3

You called? owo

Forget the stuns. Idc

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

*Wakes up, sees thread.*

Well, looks like everyone's mind is made. Not much more to say than...
I hope plotstickers is okay...

plotstickers

plotstickers

Thanks for the concern! I'm back.

Just how many powers does everyone have and why is #bulletproof trending?! Σʕ゚ᴥ゚ノʔノ There sure are a lot of protective, revival, and investigative roles popping up. If everyone’s telling the truth (haha), we might have four protective roles? That’s including what Rasei said about having a power resembling doctor. Mafia definitely picked the wrong town to infiltrate.

Both of my powers are one-time use.

My first ability allows me to motivate another player to act twice at night. I didn't act on N0 for obvious reasons. I tried to motivate alca last night, but our actions got scrambled so I don't know where it went. ✌.ʕʘ‿ʘʔ.✌

My second ability can be activated during the day and only works in the event of a tie. I can definitely use it with our numbers if Drandhal doesn't vote, but this looks like a solid lynch on me. Did AliceofOz vote? I don't recall seeing a vote from her.

As for my defense, well, I don’t think there’s a whole lot to say. This probably wasn't a post worth waiting for. I don't know if I've been coming off scummy or anything, but I'm generally a quiet player whether I'm town, mafia, or neutral. While that probably wasn't a factor, just thought I'd say that.

I have a grand total of one vote out of one vote for my defense since it's only D2. However, I voted Blaire, who flipped mafia D1. I said that I’d probably vote for her way before I actually voted, too. which was a lot later than I thought (seriously, vote 6?). Besides that, I've been contributing as best as I can with my playstyle. I reread and provided evidence/links to explain my reasoning in posts.

I am going to vote Tiki the Troll

I don’t know if I believe town has that many protective roles; he was on my ??? list; and I would like to use my power.

Lastly--sorry, I was in the middle of upgrading to Windows 10 yesterday and then my cursor decided to pull a vanishing act before "compromising" with a winter vacation. Thank you, buddy. Suffice it to say, I was having a hard time navigating on the computer with a frozen trackpad. So I took a break and passed out. Now I am resorting to Mouse Keys since I owe you all a post. (Mouse keys is oddly fitting given Kingdom Hearts has Mickey Mouse and key blades...)

I'm going to get lunch now and make some phone calls, so there's a chance I won't be posting again.

AliceofOz

AliceofOz

Kk Vote : Plotstickers

plotstickers

plotstickers

Hey guys, I'm back from lunch--
/looks at the votes
/looks at my paws
/looks into the camera

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Vote Tally

Plotstickers: IV
Tiki the Troll: II  

Kiyoko vs Plotstickers
Luxaria vs Plotstickers
Alcasync vs Tiki the  Troll
Drandahl vs
AliceofOz vs Plotstickers
Tiki the Troll vs Plotstickers
Plotstickers vs Tiki the Troll

A lynch was attempted on Plotstickers, but it failed.

Eleni has come back to life!

Ratio is: 2/5/1

Night 2 will end at 2:50 PM PST on August 7th.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

Luxaria

Luxaria

This game right now.

nautilus

nautilus

Luxaria

Luxaria

So it looks likely that Plot lied and has lynchproof, or did her other mafia partner have some way of protecting her from the vote? Is there an ability that does that?

Eleni is back, at least. ;w;

This phase is problematic. I am so stressed.

ALSO GOOBY PLS STAHP.

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Another Side, Another Mafia game. (Kingdom Hearts UPICK) - Page 24 JURFyBTWell. We know who the mafia are.

Just a waiting game, at this point.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

nautilus wrote:

That's brilliant.

Luxaria wrote:So it looks likely that Plot lied and has lynchproof, or did her other mafia partner have some way of protecting her from the vote? Is there an ability that does that?

Eleni is back, at least. ;w;

This phase is problematic. I am so stressed.

ALSO GOOBY PLS STAHP.

You wanna see stress Lux? I'll show you stress!

At least, once this game's over. XD

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Quick question! How would everyone feel about a shortened night phase/the phase ending whenever I get all of the actions sent in?

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

plotstickers

plotstickers

☆*:.ʕ>ᴥ●ʔ

And to answer Sammie's question, this bear would be OK with that.

alcasync

alcasync

Yes please, to early phase end. ;v;

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 24 of 31]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 27 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum