Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Another Side, Another Mafia game. (Kingdom Hearts UPICK)

+9
Tiki The Troll
Rasei
AliceofOz
drandahl
Mr. Alice
alcasync
Luxaria
Kiyoko
Sammiya
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next

Go down  Message [Page 16 of 31]

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

quietly ships JoshuaxRoxas from the underworld

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Mr. Alice wrote:quietly ships JoshuaxRoxas from the underworld

Pics, or it didn't happen.

eleni

eleni

all caught up!! rip Rasei ; o; i'm sorry aaaa but we prob would have lynched you next phase anyway /o\

and hmm well i'm not sure how a standard gunsmith role works, but mine at least is just that i have the ability to hand out one gun during the entire game to a player, which can be used during any phase to instantly kill someone. and now that i gave away the gun, i'm just vanilla lol o/ i wasn't planning to use the gun for a while honestly, but i was worried alca/kiyo would die and i wouldn't have anyone to give it to ahaha... plus Rasei seemed pretty suspicious!

so yeah anyhow, in terms of my suspicions i think alca/kiyo are most likely to be town, and i'm neutral but leaning town on Luxaria, drandahl, and AliceofOz. ??? on Tiki, and then neutral on plot. with regards to Luxaria specifically, my thoughts on their alignment basically hinge on whether the oiler is neutral or mafia. obv if they're mafia, then that would pretty much clear Luxaria for me. if the oiler were neutral though, that would be a completely different case.

also i think i missed pretty much all of the kh references honestly lol /o\ i'm not familiar with the series at all so...

edit actually i take that back, i'm neutral on drandahl too. i think.

OK LAST EDIT i'm just trying to organize my thoughts sorry ahaha

most likely town: alca, kiyo
probably town?? AliceofOz, Luxaria (depending on oiler's alignment- see above^)
?????: Tiki
neutral: drandahl, plot

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Another Side, Another Mafia game. (Kingdom Hearts UPICK) - Page 16 52c7Ga6My budding romance aside.

We know we have a mafia stunner.

If our arsonist is neutral, then likely the Town of Salem version is what we're dealing with.

Role Name: Arsonist

Alignment: Neutral Killing

Abilities: Douse someone in gasoline or ignite all doused targets.

Attributes:
Targets will know that they are doused in gasoline.
Death from fire can't be prevented by healing or night immunities.
Select yourself to ignite doused people.

Goal: Live to see everyone burn.

And so the reason our arsonist hasn't spoken up yet is because their win condition isn't compatible with town or mafia's, in that they need to be the last man standing.

In which case, mafia also has an incentive to try to hunt down and eliminate the arsonist.

If the arsonist is the epicmafia version, they'll be mafia-sided.

Arsonist
Visits one person every night.
That person will be doused with gasoline.
Once per game can choose to set fire to all doused players, killing them.
Does not attend mafia meetings.
Sided with the mafia.

If the arsonist is mafia, then we're aware of both mafia power roles.

I'm leaning towards a neutral arsonist with an exclusive win condition, which means that we'll have to off them at some point or another. But depending on whether the arsonist can only ignite once or multiple times, we may not have to worry about them quite yet.

Of course, so much of this could be resolved if you'd all just claim your characters.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Luxaria

Luxaria

Kiyoko wrote:But depending on whether the arsonist can only ignite once or multiple times, we may not have to worry about them quite yet.

Luxaria wrote:
Q: Can the arsonist prime multiple people with the oil and choose when to light them on fire?
A: They may not douse multiple people in oil.

Q: Can the arsonist target someone else with oil instead of me, removing the oil I've been doused in?
A: Nope, all they may do is hold back the kill. If [the arsonist dies], the oil vanishes.

Q: If I am killed, can the arsonist oil another target?
A: Yes.

Just as a reminder.

Edit: Hmm. This actually feels like it fits sort of within the realm of your mafia that doesn't attend mafia meetings, since as a neutral condition it's very deliberate and they can only kill one person every other night, assuming no stuns or jails or anything.

Speaking of which.

I was re-reading the thread. I think Mr. Alice was a jailer? "I can hide someone away." "It sounded protective." Maybe she was implying she could lock them away? Granted, it was the dying breath of a mafia, and it was unlikely to save her at that point so she might have just been lying. But, hm...

I suppose it's unimportant at this stage.

Last edited by Luxaria on Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Another Side, Another Mafia game. (Kingdom Hearts UPICK) - Page 16 U7GpN75Oh, right. I forgot.

It was nice knowing you.

Luxaria

Luxaria

I made an edit.

Also... :c

I feel like I need to post GoT spoilers from this last season. You know which one I'm talking about.

That's how I feel right now.

alcasync

alcasync

So umm... in the worst case scenario where the arsonist ignites, Luxaria is town, and the mafia pulls off a successful kill on town, then the ratio will become 2:3:1.

I think our best bet for tonight is for the town stunner to target the unknowns. With 8 living players, one person will be mafia and sending in the NK, and (maybe, if not mafia) one person will be arsonist sending in their ignition action.

So that means the town stunner should target one of these people:

Drandahl
AliceofOz
Tiki the Troll
Plotstickers

It's likely that the town stunner is one of these four, so it's actually only one of three targets for the stunner to pick from. And if one of those people is sending in the NK and another one is the arsonist, then that's a 2/3 chance of saving us from the worst case scenario, at least. ;v;

Ummm unless the town stunner doesn't trust eleni. I don't think eleni is mafia, but I suppose there's still a chance that eleni could be neutral arsonist and a gunsmith at the same time...? But I would rather the town stunner target one of the four people listed above.

And there's no point in targeting Luxaria since she might die anyway.

Umm I suppose worst case scenario again, the mafia stunner will stun the town stunner, but I don't think there's anything we can do about that. ;v; At least if the mafia stunner is targeting the town stunner, they can't target Kiyoko/Joshua at the same time.

Luxaria

Luxaria

alcasync wrote:Umm I suppose worst case scenario again, the mafia stunner will stun the town stunner, but I don't think there's anything we can do about that. ;v; At least if the mafia stunner is targeting the town stunner, they can't target Kiyoko/Joshua at the same time.

Jumping in here... I was re-reading the thread and noticed AliceofOz mention a reactive stun, which I forgot about.

Does... does anyone have a reactive stun in their kit? Because that means Mr. Alice would have attacked that target in the night, which would explain why Mr. Alice got stunned since she seems maybe a little random in terms of target selection? But I suppose N0 actions have a bit of random element in that regard.

Edit: Before rollover, I think Plotstickers said she would contribute some reads in a few hours. Do you still plan to do that?

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

alcasync wrote:At least if the mafia stunner is targeting the town stunner, they can't target Kiyoko/Joshua at the same time.

Another Side, Another Mafia game. (Kingdom Hearts UPICK) - Page 16 W3OuZb3Aww... thinking about me? I'm touched.

I may or may not actually be doing anything tonight, though. If you're not doing anything tonight either, call me. Let's make plans.

Regarding the reactive stun, Alice also mentioned that she knew that the person who stunned Blaire/Demyx was town. In other words, she could differentiate between that stun and the stun on me. Worth considering.

This probably goes without saying, but if there are any more killing roles waiting in the wings, I'd probably hold off on attacking tonight since worst-case scenario with a vigilante misfire added on will bring us to 2:2:1 which is game.

eleni

eleni

um ok so!! i was debating whether or not to reveal this, but if the arsonist is actually maf and we have a chance of stunning them to save Luxaria this night...

i can also track someone once during the game. n0, i found that drandahl visited Luxaria.

Luxaria

Luxaria

Hmmm. Very interesting. My top two suspects for arsonist were and are Drandahl and Tiki. I guess nothing prevents Plotstickers from being another candidate, since we know nothing of her role?

So you're claiming tracker and gunsmith, to be clear?

eleni

eleni

yep, but i'm vanilla now since they were both one-time use abilities.

AliceofOz

AliceofOz

My character is the Queen of Hearts.

I'm revealing it cause the name doesn't really reveal my abilities. :P But I think I've given enough hints about my role.

Rasei's death didn't give us any info lol. Her role is a mystery, just like Mr. Alice's. I mean yeah she was town, sigh.

eleni wrote:and hmm well i'm not sure how a standard gunsmith role works, but mine at least is just that i have the ability to hand out one gun during the entire game to a player, which can be used during any phase to instantly kill someone. and now that i gave away the gun, i'm just vanilla lol o/ i wasn't planning to use the gun for a while honestly, but i was worried alca/kiyo would die and i wouldn't have anyone to give it to ahaha... plus Rasei seemed pretty suspicious!

I...hm.

@Waifu Everything will be daijobu. ;u;

EDIT: Oh a tracker? Drandahl does have a weird green text thing going on too. Not sure if it's related to his neutral goal or whatever but it's something I've noticed.

Luxaria

Luxaria

I noticed in your last post, Eleni, that you seemed very unsure of how to place Drandahl, and in hindsight you might not have said anything had I not revealed that I knew I was oiled.

Before the arsonist business got brought up, what did you think about both Drandahl and myself after knowing I had been visited?

Also, waifu pls hold me I'm scared :c

actually, don't, I am all sticky and covered in gross oil ;o; halp

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 16 of 31]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum