Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Another Side, Another Mafia game. (Kingdom Hearts UPICK)

+9
Tiki The Troll
Rasei
AliceofOz
drandahl
Mr. Alice
alcasync
Luxaria
Kiyoko
Sammiya
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 31  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 31]

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Vote  Talley:

Mr Alice IV
No Lynch II
Rasei I

Kiyoko: Mr Alice
Luxaria: Kiyoko Rasei
Alcasync: Mr Alice
Mr Alice:
Drandahl: Mr Alice
AliceofOz:
Tiki the Troll: No Lynch
Rasei: Tiki The Troll Luxaria No vote No Lynch
Eleni: Mr Alice
Plotstickers:

Last edited by Sammiya on Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:44 am; edited 2 times in total

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

AliceofOz

AliceofOz

WHAT ARE THESE NAMES I DON'T FOLLOW.

Luxaria

Luxaria

When you get a chance and can sit down and explain things more, I'd like to know what makes you think that Drandahl or myself are mafia. If you'd use the unwillingness to vote for Mr. Alice, then what about yourself and Tiki for doing the same? I've provided exhaustive reasons as to why I'm holding off on a Mr. Alice vote, and Tiki has at least said he's not comfortable with the situation just yet, which is consistent with his character. You just swapped to No Lynch without any reason as to why.

Also, you say that you think Drandahl and myself are mafia, but you make no mention of Mr. Alice in your post, who quite a number believe to be unconfirmed mafia. So do you not view her as mafia? Why is that, then?

Also:
AliceofOz wrote:WHAT ARE THESE NAMES I DON'T FOLLOW.

+1

Rasei

Rasei

I haven't done any rng in the last 12 hours after all the active, that is why I switched it to no vote because I wanted to go to bed and didn't want people to latch on to my vote  That has happen before and that person turned out to be town.

If you want to keep voting for me that is fine, but it would be hurting town.

I was going to wait ti do this, but I guess I will do it now. I'm not mafia, I'm town, get it memorize.

I will also post who the people in talking about when I get home.

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Rasei wrote:get it memorize.

Faaaascinating.

But you know, alca's my best friend now and I'm not letting you have her. Fight me.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Rasei

Rasei

Kiyoko wrote:
Rasei wrote:get it memorize.

Faaaascinating.

But you know, alca's my best friend now and I'm not letting you have her. Fight me.

*summons his weapon* I waass going to let Alca/Roxas go on her own path, but since you insist.

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I interrupt this battle for an important message.

Pssst, nautilus.

Another Side, Another Mafia game. (Kingdom Hearts UPICK) - Page 9 U7GpN75

You can take that as a claim.

Rasei

Rasei

*weapon disappear* We can duke it out later, but we should focus on the game. Just know if you betray Alca/Roxas, you will pay

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Another Side, Another Mafia game. (Kingdom Hearts UPICK) - Page 9 JURFyBTFine by me, but you know, you're still avoiding all of our questions. Can we expect that post of yours before rollover, or should we just sit here twiddling our thumbs for the rest of the phase?

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Vote: No Vote for me fornow because I super need to leave and don't know if i'll make it to rollover but i'll try??

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

alcasync wrote:Tiki the Troll - Donald Duck. I don't have any strong opinions about Tiki either. No offense to Tiki, but he's always thought and voted differently from the rest of the thread, so that makes him hard for me to read. ;v; I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt because there are three more people I think are more likely to be mafia than him at this point.

Uhm, thanks? XD

Er, I mean, what tryin' to say I'm weird, or somethin'?
Another Side, Another Mafia game. (Kingdom Hearts UPICK) - Page 9 Tumblr_n3tcv6k7Xa1s0gqq8o4_500

alcasync

alcasync

I just got back from lunch and

what /)n(\

I'm not a romance novel protagonist, stop that both of you.

And ummm... Mr Alice, is there any reason for voting no vote at this point? You have enough time to come online and post a vote that doesn't... really do anything... but you don't have anything else to offer? Even claiming your role ability at this point would help, since it seems like you're going to die anyway.

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

alcasync wrote:I'm not a romance novel protagonist, stop that both of you.

Another Side, Another Mafia game. (Kingdom Hearts UPICK) - Page 9 W3OuZb3Dibs on the sparkly vampire.

Rasei

Rasei

There tends to be more quiet members of mafia and then there is one member is really talkative that tries to control the flow of the game. The most talkative members in this game is Alca, Kiyoko, Lux, Tiki, and myself. That is why I think Lux might be mafia, since Alca is Roxas, and she trust Kiyoko is town; and I am town.

For Dran being on the scammy list, is if Blaire is town and Dran is mafia, he just jump on it without hearing the reason why.

Rasei

Rasei

alcasync wrote:I'm not a romance novel protagonist, stop that both of you.

Fine. *crosses arms and pouts*

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 31]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum