Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;]

+21
Sammiya
nautilus
AliceofOz
Rasei
alcasync
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
T3tsuya
Midnight Mask
Starry Mask
Feathered Mask
Cat Mask
Blue Mask
Red Mask
Bunny Mask
Gemmed Mask
Butterfly Mask
Fox Mask
Purple Mask
Dog Mask
Skull Mask
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 26  Next

Go down  Message [Page 15 of 26]

211The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 15 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:52 pm

Fox Mask

Fox Mask

Feathered Mask wrote:el zorro is hard for me to read because they have been going against the town majority in every phase voting has taken place in. on one hand i want to say ... if they were mafia they wouldnt stick out as much. however despite how great of a dancer theyre tied to starry's note thanks to claiming to be the writer and their behavior has been kind of strange throughout the game

And let this Mafia know everything of El Zorro right away? Please.

And l Zorro only speaks now to keep the dual-masked one from being singled out, as they have been? As for not voting with the group? Why, yes, of course, repeatedly not voting for the same Town player to get killed is truly what the Mafia would do.

But, El Zorro cannot blame you. He shall make good though, and find another mask's alignment tonight, and tomorrow shall show he can indeed send the notes to another of us.

Red Mask wrote:Also I don't dance with mafia.

You break El Zorro's heart, Roja.

212The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 15 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:57 pm

Bunny Mask

Bunny Mask

Spoiler:

213The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 15 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:58 pm

Midnight Mask

Midnight Mask

Since it is not known if Máscara De La Medianoche will have this mask for much longer, they would like to wish all a good night.

Though, with Máscara De La Medianoche around, it is guaranteed that it will be a better night for some than for others, is it not?

214The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 15 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:59 pm

Starry Mask

Starry Mask

Feathered Mask wrote:

Starry Mask wrote:I am not mafia.

you know who else says they're not mafia

mafia

You know else say they aren't mafia?

Town that is being accuse of being mafia.

215The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 15 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:00 pm

Starry Mask

Starry Mask

Goodnight, Miss Midnight Mask.

216The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 15 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:01 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Night One has ended. Please sign off of your accounts. Grace period is now in effect.

217The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 15 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:46 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Night One Results

The stars shine bright on those that labor the night away at the mansion.
The Bedazzled Noble bumped into two people.
The Entertainer visited someone.
The Valet visited someone.
The Ballroom Dancer visited someone.
The Parlor Artist visited someone.
The Cocktail Waitress visited someone.
The Estranged Noble visited someone.
The stars have dimmed.

The Red Mask has been jailed.
The Fox Mask has been killed. They were The Cocktail Waitress. They were Mafia.
The Gemmed Mask has been killed. They were The Estranged Noble. They were Town.
The Red Mask has died. They were The Host. They were Mafia.

It is now Day Two. The ratio is 1 Mafia:6 Town.
All action results and masks have been sent.
The phase will end at 10:00 PM PST on Saturday the 25th of July.

218The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 15 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:51 pm

Cat Mask

Cat Mask

MEOW MEOW HISS MEOW (Nope. Nooope. Not dealing with this one. Noooooooo. Noooope.

I'll get to this later. Holy hell.

Well. At least the ratio is better.

But still, holy crap.

I mean meow.)

219The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 15 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:04 pm

Dog Mask

Dog Mask

The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 15 IPZx29L

220The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 15 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:05 pm

Starry Mask

Starry Mask

Cat Mask wrote:MEOW MEOW HISS MEOW (Nope. Nooope. Not dealing with this one. Noooooooo. Noooope.

I'll get to this later. Holy hell.

Well. At least the ratio is better.

But still, holy crap.

I mean meow.)

I completely agree with you... I'm completely shocked about this turn of events. I'm gong holy smokes bat over and over again.

This means we know most of the roles now. Since we know most of the role names know, I am willing to admit I'm the Socialite.

We know that seven people did something last night out of the 10 people play still. We know that we have at least one jailer, and two vigs. Unless the Midnight mask was one of the vig.

221The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 15 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:15 am

Luxaria

Luxaria

To reiterate how I feel watching this thread right now:

Luxaria wrote:
A Special Toast for a Special Occasion
brought to you by your host

The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 15 INQAXx5

222The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 15 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:52 am

Starry Mask

Starry Mask

For now, I'm going to give Cat Mask a benefit of a doubt, and say he is Town. I'm town. As a investigator, who have you investigate?

I want to hear more from Dog Mask, Purple Mask, and Bunny Mask to.

223The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 15 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:37 am

Dog Mask

Dog Mask

Before too much is said, since Cat Mask made the claim, would like to hear who they visited, what they found, and what their role is called.

224The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 15 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:37 am

Cat Mask

Cat Mask

Dog Mask wrote:Before too much is said, since Cat Mask made the claim, would like to hear who they visited, what they found, and what their role is called.

MOW MOW MOW MEOW (I am the Parlor Artist.

I first targeted Dog Mask. I learned that Dog Mask wore the Dog Mask from D1 through the Tarot phase.

Interestingly, I am also told the Dog Mask has died. There is a non-zero chance that Luxaria screwed up and got the Fox and Dog mask confused, which seems to be the case as you are still talking to me. I'll get that cleared up. If it's not a mistake, explain being a zombie please.

I have most recently targeted Starry Mask. The results of the investigation are pending as I get them at the end of the night phase.

There's another part of my role that I'm not going over more than I already have, because it has nothing to do with the investigation.)

MOW MOW EDIT: (This was -NOT- a mistake. My investigation shows that the Dog Mask has, in fact, died. Making this exponentially more interesting.

Who are you? Looking at it, your posting style seems to have changed since the rollover compared to before. Do you have an explanation?)

MEOW (Might as well piggyback on my own post. Breaking down last night's rollover, there's some things that don't make sense at all. I want to talk about them.

Red Mask was pushing Fox Mask as Mafia. Hard. Which is a really odd thing to do this "early" if you were also Mafia. I say early because as of last night the ratios were grossly different than they are now. Not only that, she was targeted twice by actions that were disadvantageous to her and to town. She's been investigating, she stood out, and like I said yesterday, was made a target.

Further complicating this fact is the very first action last night was that Red Mask was JAILED. She should not have been able to be killed if she were jailed. She was killed even though she shouldn't have been able to be, and she's appearing as Mafia after death.

Not only that. Dog Mask has died. That is what my investigation comes back as. That Dog Mask is dead, and was the Dog Mask the whole game. And yet here we are, Dog Mask still talking to us.

Something stinks. Our perception of what is real right now is being played with, excessively.

I am seriously wondering if there is a body snatcher type role at play here. The "Bedazzled Noble" seems like someone that would be able to change our perceptions of things, perhaps they changed Red Mask's role after death. I'd go out on a limb and say that the Valet was the jailer role. Honestly, I'm not sure if that was used offensively or defensively. It looked like she was going to be made a target, but she also would have had her important ability blocked.

My suspicions are laying on the exact same people I had suspicions over before. Last night was complicated, but I'm sure we can get to the bottom of it.

I'd like to hear from Butterfly, Starry, and Feathered. But I have a pretty clear lynch target in my mind right now.)

225The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 15 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:55 pm

Feathered Mask

Feathered Mask

oh my gosh gemmed mask ; ________; ♥ e-estranged noble?! i hope you make up with whoever you're estranged from fdmfksljflksgha;lkdsjgslkdfjas;ghlskdjfskdjf
!!
and w-wahhhhh, this rollover is really quite strange!!!!!

The Red Mask has been jailed.
The Red Mask has died. They were The Host. They were Mafia.

The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 15 OUic8g9

this is really strange (as cat-senpai already said!!) um. this is what my thoughts are on this ; J;

i think... that this was a vigilante kill of some sort precisely because it broke through a protection, or it's linked to red mask's role somehow? i know there was another role that would die despite being jailed, so i don't think this is quite outside the realm of possibilities! ; _____; hwaaahhhh, this is really, really weird though!

this rollover suggests both fox mask and red mask were mafia together, and i think that's a bit strange given their conversation yesterday @ M@ !!!!!!!!!

cat wrote:Which is a really odd thing to do this "early" if you were also Mafia. I say early because as of last night the ratios were grossly different than they are now.

i don't think this is outside of the realm of possibility; going against a fellow mafia really early on isn't exactly that unheard of in this forum! ; u; but i do see what you're getting at, because i think -- red mask and fox mask were going against each other pretty hard in-thread, while the previous occurrence of this on the forum early on was much, much less... involved! red mask and fox mask were really going at it yesterday and digging into each other ; o;

also i think i know who you are, hu hu hu * v*

cat! wrote:I am seriously wondering if there is a body snatcher type role at play here. The "Bedazzled Noble" seems like someone that would be able to change our perceptions of things, perhaps they changed Red Mask's role after death.

i can see why you think this way, cat mask, and i def. think that something is up ; U; but bedazzled targeted two players, not one, last night! i-imo, i think bedazzled is the one that swapped my butterfly mask with the feathered mask night zero ; u;/ because their action is the only one that shows multiple targets (w-which they would need to swap two masks!), according to the stars * V*/ ♥ if they are, maybe they did some swapping against last night... !!

u-unless... if a person sends in two actions, it shows up as visiting two people ...!! i said earlier that i believe that everyone in this game has two actions, since i have two and blue mask admitted to two so it could be possible~ ; V; but i could be wrong, eheheh... ; U; with a sample size of two players

but i do agree something is fishy!!! i do want to hear from dog mask, though! your investigation results are quite curious... this is all very confusing! ; _______; does that mean original dog mask is dead, and one of the people who died... is alive?

and i guess the stars won't be coming back, since they dimmed...

i would also like to hear from purple mask, and bunny mask too! they have been kind of quiet * v* i-if that's alright! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

also the host is dead ; ___; now who will serve us wine

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 15 of 26]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum