Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

RE: RE: Corporate Team Building Retreat [ end]

+9
vale
dracoon
high seraph
Mr. Gerbear
katagi
Ninfia
Rasei
Synergistic Marketing
John Smith?
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 16]

John Smith?

Dear employee:

All of you should have gotten your introductory package, map, and regulation sheet in your inboxes in the last hour.

I understand that there is some confusion about some aspects of the message, so I'll try to explain the schedule of this event. Of course, I will explain this more in-depth once the event begins.

This event has alternating "sub-events", so to say, that operate on an "even/odd" schedule.

During the odd hours, we shall congregate in the main hall for seminars, large group activities, and general discussion. During the even hours, employees are free to intermingle with others and participate in smaller team-building activities.

I will explain more shortly.

Best regards,
John Smith

P. S. The Tuerig machines have arrived, along with our catered food. Please, help yourselves to some sandwiches.

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

I LOVE SANDWICHES

katagi

katagi

to those who are having trouble remembering which kind of activity takes place in which hour, i have synergized a sort of mnemonic: think of even hours as "evening" hours, akin to nighttime, when people are more likely to spend time mingling on smaller scales...

John Smith?

Excellent, katagi! What a good learning tool to incorporate into our retreat's introductory powerpoint. I like to see that kind of initiative in all of our employees. I hope all of you will follow katagi's example and take your own initiative throughout this event.

Please, take some finger foods. There's a platter of fresh fruit by the back door.

John Smith?

P. P. P. Co.

Advancements in Dynamic Strategies for the Future

[The computer has malfunctioned during the introductory powerpoint. A copy of the powerpoint's contents will be posted in the main lounge shortly.]

Hour 1 has begun. Hour 1 will end on July 8th at 9PM PST.
Please vouch for the individual who you would like to suggest needs an employee evaluation by HR. You can change who you vouch for multiple times. You can choose to abstain from vouching for an individual entirely, or vouch that no one be fired.

Huh? What does all of this mean?:

The first activity of the retreat is a group activity meant to stimulate introspection.

Your (optional) activity for this hour is to create a motto or a personal oath that defines you as an individual. What do you want to get out of this retreat? What do you want to improve on? How can you help contribute to the culture of P. P. P. Co.?

What defines you?

"Extending the imagination."
"Countering life's challenges."

What is your motto? Please think of one and share it with the larger group.

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

My motto in life is COMMUNICATION IS KEY because without effective communication, the entire company will collapse in misunderstanding and frustration.

Also it's the password for the general file sharing server, please don't forget, I've already gotten several confused e-mails about it and I'm not even from IT.

John Smith?

Dear employees,

I almost forgot to inform you of the location of our main congregation hall.

It will be located in Room 9-2.

Best regards,
John Smith

I got the email with the map, what gives?:

dracoon

dracoon

My motto in life is SUFFERING PROMOTES GROWTH because I too agree that suffering, putting one through the mill, promotes growth and understanding amongst others. Thus, as an intern, I feel that whatever suffering I've been put through now will make me a better employee, if you were to pick me :')

Rasei

Rasei

My personal motto is Friendship Among Coworkers makes Everyone Happy. What I want to get out of this retreat is close companionship with my coworkers. I can contribute to the company with my wonderful friendly self.

*winks at the closest person near me* Hey, sweetheart, would you like to go have a drink.

Melissa from HR

Melissa from HR

John Smith wrote:Please vouch for the individual who you would like to suggest needs an employee evaluation by HR.

Mr... Smith sir... I... I'll do my best!

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Yeah, I'll have to back with you on that, bossman. I'm here now, but that was after pulling an all-nighter. Fu- er, friggin' fried, dude.

Synergistic Marketing

My motto is: The future of marketing is leadership.

We must continue to innovate each and every day. Just like last quarter, my Q3 goal will be to harness smart marketing techniques to energize the future of humankind! Through dynamic social engagement technologies, we will ensure that P. P. P. Co. will always remain a brand leader.

Be sure to like this message and share it will all of your friends, family, and colleagues at P. P. P. Co.

RE: RE: Corporate Team Building Retreat [ end] - Page 3 New_facebook_like_640

drandahl

drandahl

I am back with some research.

I have pulled 100 to 150 inspirational quotes from multiple sources and found the most common terms to build the ultimate mottos. If you are running low on time, feel free to use these lab-baked solutions1.

Here are five mottos to use:

• (Inspired by 100 "Top 100 quotes"): The world is living matter. Keep it that way.
  • (Inspired by 150 "success quotes"): To achieve success, one must not mind hard work.
  • (Inspired by 150 "business quotes"): Good business takes time.
  • (Inspired by 150 "money quotes"): Need money? Spend time to do work.
  • (Inspired by 150 "happiness quotes"): Live. Love. True happiness.

More details around my results can be found in this spreadsheet.

For me personally, I'll sweep this all under the rug and stick to: The science of today is the technology of tomorrow.

1 By doing so you agree to take sixteen surveys over the course of the next twenty-five years as part of our Motto Success Longitudinal Study.

Rasei

Rasei

Just a warning, I been working nights, and am not sure I will be home before rollover at nights. I'm sorry...

high seraph

high seraph

Ohhh man, this is a day phase. vote: No lynch i guess???

Btw I will probably be kind of absent during the weekend because I'm staying with a friend hehh

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum