Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

RE: RE: Corporate Team Building Retreat [ end]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 16]

Non-email gameplay:

The game is broken up into odd and even hours. It takes place at a corporate retreat. Odd hours are the equivalent of night phases, where the larger group breaks up to attend team building workshops and other minor activities. It is in this phase where the mafia has the opportunity to strike. Even hours are the equivalent of day phases, where the group reconvenes to vote on who they think is mafia.

Phases will end at 8pm PST, with rollover to follow.

This is not a typical game. It does follow its own set of internal rules, but expect strange and unusual things to happen. I hope it is fun.

You can hint at your role, but do not copy and paste your role PM verboten in the thread. Everyone's role PMs are different from each other. It is closed role.

You can change your vote as many times as you want in the phase.

10 players would be optimal, but the more the better in terms of game length.

Last edited by John Smith? on Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

Employees

1. John Smith, CEO
  2. Synergistic Marketing - The future of marketing is leadership.
  3. Miss Sahara - Friendship Among Coworkers makes Everyone Happy.
  4. Ninfia - A positive outlook will carry you through hardship.
  5. katagi
  6. Mr. Gerbear - COMMUNICATION IS KEY.
  7. high seraph
  8. dracoon - SUFFERING PROMOTES GROWTH.
  9. vale - Stay true to yourself.
  10. Dr. Andahl from R&D - The science of today is the technology of tomorrow.
  11. Tiki the Temp
  12. Melissa from HR -  I just want to do my best and help everyone else do their best...

Last edited by John Smith on Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:57 pm; edited 16 times in total

View user profile
I am so ready.

View user profile
Thrilling! I like your enthusiasm. I especially like your dedication to brand advertising, something that I feel we at P. P. P. Co. could improve on. The next great frontier is the digital world, after all, and we could always better our online outreach efforts.

View user profile
Me me me. I'm very focus and engaged worker

NaNoWriMo FF.net
View user profile
I like your use of "action words" there, Rasei! You strike me as a very forward thinking individual. What skills do you have to bring to the table?

I hope more people accept this invitation to this corporate retreat. One does not simply make a trust building exercise with an employee and the literal spirit of marketing.

View user profile
I'd love to play!

➳ All other sounds are drowned out by an epic drum solo.

☆☆★★★★★★
View user profile
It warms my heart to see so many in attendance! May you all discover new truths through this program and forge strong bonds with your fellow co-workers.

By all means, forward this email to your colleagues! I've heard that IT is working on fixing the spam filter within our organization. Perhaps I might do some corporate outreach of my own.

Please, help yourself to the water cooler.

View user profile
RE: RE: RE: Corporate Team Building Retreat

I'm in!

Sent from my uPhone

View user profile
I see that you've become quite accustomed with technology, Mr. Gerbear!

uPhones seem to be made for the modern professional: why, in my day, all we had were pens, papers, and our heads! Certainly "low-tech" by today's standards, and not nearly as productive.  

... The power of science is amazing!

Last edited by John Smith on Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile
John Smith wrote:I like your use of "action words" there, Rasei! You strike me as a very forward thinking individual. What skills do you have to bring to the table?
I can type sort of fast and and and I am such a people person.

(Also they changed my avatar creature and now they don't have the right colours. I also couldn't find my eyes.)

NaNoWriMo FF.net
View user profile

[16:41:10] Kiyo / 7♦: “so lucas what do you think about this lynch?”
[16:41:10] Kiyo / 7♦: “hHHHhhhhhh hHHHHHHHHHH HHHHhhhHHhh"
[16:41:36] lucasssss: "lucas i want u to bus me and lynch me this phase"
[16:41:39] lucasssss: "HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
View user profile
Excellent, Rasei! You know, I think there might be an opening perfect for you.

I wasn't aware that we had an International Advisory group, Lucas! The idea of employees from overseas divisions joining our corporate retreat is exciting. It would be useful for employees at our main campus to learn more from our colleagues across the world - what kind of impact does the P. P. P. Co. brand have in other countries? The world is getting smaller, and one of our strategic priorities is promoting our presence internationally.

Is "john cena" someone you work with? I'd love to discuss further plans with them on expansion beyond the US.

I do hope enough people join this retreat. I believe we ordered enough food for 10 attendees; hopefully none of it goes to waste.

View user profile
I'm very new but I work great in teams! I think. I've had prior experience in murder but I'm sure criminal records don't factor into these at all o/

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 16]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum