Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win]

+11
drandahl
high seraph
Ninfia
Tiki The Troll
Aeiou
Pan
Kiyoko
katagi
Luxaria
Mr. Gerbear
Five
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 31 ... 42  Next

Go down  Message [Page 20 of 42]

286www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 20 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:43 pm

Pan

Pan

oh lord i hope your sister is okay;;;

EDIT: why

http://malafight.tumblr.com

287www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 20 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:45 pm

Cure

Cure

I HOPE SHE'S OKAY TOO. SHE SEEMS TO BE OKAY. it just scared the shit out of all of us when she was talking to us and then like passed out and then kept repeating that she wanted to sleep

also @pan. oh... i thought the raaaaaeioou line was vowels dying?? or was it just... rasei again. idk. if the nk didn't go through, I know that tiki was not the mafia stun.

rereading rollover I think i misread it because i was in a hurry because kind of frazzled over the recent events. uh... only one person died, yeah? and it was because of blaire?? so no nk?

288www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 20 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:47 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

@Cure I-I hope your sister will be okay and recovers well! T-that sounds terrifying. 'hugs

But it was just a repeat of Rasei's death line, all... garbled up is all.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

289www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 20 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:48 pm

Cure

Cure

Y-yeah I can see that now. whoops my bad.

290www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 20 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:51 pm

Pan

Pan

Cure wrote:I HOPE SHE'S OKAY TOO. SHE SEEMS TO BE OKAY. it just scared the shit out of all of us when she was talking to us and then like passed out and then kept repeating that she wanted to sleep

also @pan. oh... i thought the raaaaaeioou line was vowels dying?? or was it just... rasei again. idk. if the nk didn't go through, I know that tiki was not the mafia stun.

rereading rollover I think i misread it because i was in a hurry because kind of frazzled over the recent events. uh... only one person died, yeah? and it was because of blaire?? so no nk?

It's an understandable side-effect of being frazzled yeah so that clears that bit of confusion for me!!!

So if Blaire killed Rasei... that means either Lucas was the NK and was protected, or Tiki was the one who sent the NK and was stunned out of it, since Tiki being townstun leaves Kiyo being mafstun...

EDIT: assuming Raie's claim is correct, at least. I would feel really bad going after her right now, though, what with her sister...

Last edited by Pan on Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

291www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 20 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:51 pm

Five

Five

Wow I also hope she's okay, geez, that sounds scary.

292www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 20 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:52 pm

Cure

Cure

I think NK targeted at lucas is probably more likely than Tiki sending the NK? It would be a logical assumption for mafia to think that Lucas wouldn't be protected if he was claiming doctor.

293www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 20 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:57 pm

high seraph

high seraph

hmmm I'm curious about the garbled text as well, since it kind of seems... redundant? Why obscure that if the line just above it is perfectly readable??

I'm ambivalent about the jail on me, since it really could have gone either way. But I'm not mad about it and I can understand why some people might not have been entirely sold on my last minute claim. I'll say that that's quite a lot of roleblocks for a game this small tho? idk. Anyway, I do feel like I'm leaning more towards the hypothesis that the jailer is town and really meant to protect me??? (in which case, thank you ;w;)

I think it was Lux who posted earlier saying that she wanted to see something out of me (and Blaire) this phase, and I'm comfortable being more open about my role this phase, since I don't really expect to live much longer after having claimed anyway. So feel free to ask me questions, if you have any??? My role is honestly pretty straightforward tho, fwiw, and I haven't been very successful with it anyways after forgetting to act on n0 and being jailed on n1 :-|a

Sammiya wrote:@Lucas Hey, Lucas, did you get and enjoy the gift, or did you get jailed out of it? It's one of a kind, and I'd feel far safer knowing it got into the proper hands and that you.... took use of it over being blocked from it.

I did get it! I promise I'll make good use of it, Sammie. (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧

ninja'd omg raie i hope your sister is ok ;-;

294www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 20 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:59 pm

Pan

Pan

Cure wrote:I think NK targeted at lucas is probably more likely than Tiki sending the NK? It would be a logical assumption for mafia to think that Lucas wouldn't be protected if he was claiming doctor.

Huh... good point, yeah. Just to be sure though-

@Five: do failed kills show up in rollover? (ie, would we have seen "An attempt was made on high seraph, but it failed!" or something of the like if he was targeted?

EDIT: if I suddenly stop posting I passed out because my meds kicked in

295www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 20 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:04 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

It's okay! You just had something scary happen, and the text is rather confusing, so don't worry about it, Cure. 'hugs

@Lucas Okay! Glad you got it safely. Good luck with it, and hope you'll use it well.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

296www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 20 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:04 pm

Five

Five

Only successful kill attempts will show up in rollover. If an attempted kill fails, it will not appear.

297www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 20 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:18 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Cure, I hope your sister is okay.

298www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 20 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:22 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Hodor Hodor done with my date with Blaire and just caught up. Waiting on train right now

I hope your sister is okay, Raiechu D:

I'm totally down with the idea that Blaire killed Rasei and maf nk landed on Lucas or someone but @Blaire: why Rasei?

Also why even stun me I haven't even done anything useful yet

Will write longer post when I get home. Hodoring on mobile is a pain in the hodor.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

299www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 20 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:32 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

I guess Rasei tried to touch me. :'(

Bad things have a chance of happening when people try to touch me.

300www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 20 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:35 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

... Explain to me how a role that kills town who act on you is a pro-town role?

Hodor

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 20 of 42]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 31 ... 42  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum