Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win]

+11
drandahl
high seraph
Ninfia
Tiki The Troll
Aeiou
Pan
Kiyoko
katagi
Luxaria
Mr. Gerbear
Five
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36 ... 42  Next

Go down  Message [Page 31 of 42]

451www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 31 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:32 pm

katagi

katagi

hey now

I got an idea on who's lying and who isn't

452www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 31 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:32 pm

Cure

Cure

do you?

453www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 31 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:34 pm

katagi

katagi

yes but let's just see what happens first

454www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 31 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:34 pm

Five

Five

Is it me?

Am I lying?

455www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 31 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:37 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Cure wrote:If pan was mafia, the person they're clearing has to be town to gain that person's trust, so I can't be mafia with pan
If you were mafia with pan and helping engineer the whole thing, you'd be quick to support the idea and vote kiyo
if kiyo were mafia with pan, they would likely throw someone else under the bus. Unless kiyo's ability is very useless and the third mafia member is incredibly useful, it'd be much easier to set up a townie to fall so they could win the game next night phase.

tbh, in your first example you could also be mafia because nothing prevents you from acting convinced, and then using that to back Pan's results. That's my main concern. Which is why for you I'm looking to rely more on other evidence. Like un-countered stun claim, being stunned, and verifiable information on me. I can't decide if a maf!cure would share the info on me to thread, but town!cure makes sense doing it. The un-countered stun claim makes that genuine, and no one has claimed a stun on Kiyoko so that's either mafia trying to suggest her innocence, or a town is keeping silent.

But for that matter, the stun on Kiyo could only have come from Aeiou, Pan, or... katagi? or Rasei. And Pan has claimed something non-stunning, so. Unless I'm missing something, it can only be them since I'm not stunner, you claimed a stun, Lucas was jailed, Tiki was stunned and reviver, we know Sammiya is honest, and we saw Blaire killing someone--presumably she can't kill and stun?? and idk if Rasei's would go off while she died.

also just as a loose end: further, I doubt there are two people that can perform actions while controlled, since that's extremely specific, so. I can vouch that Cure's stun dodge was genuine unless it was a fake rollover thing going on.

456www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 31 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:38 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

Is Tagi really raising a pet?
Is tagi nuetral and raising a pet??
IS TAGI TOWN?
I actually havent read through everything I just thought the pet thing sounded like tagi

457www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 31 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:40 pm

katagi

katagi

[size=38]Aeiou[/size].

458www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 31 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:40 pm

katagi

katagi

NOPE NOT FIXING IT

459www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 31 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:42 pm

Cure

Cure

I think Vowels might be the maf stun, just accounting for people's actions and claims. Vowels is the only person we know nothing about. I know you can't be a stunner because you were stunned n0 when there were two stuns (and you targeted yourself last night, and have not claimed having multiple abilities).

And yeah, in my first example I guess I COULD be mafia with pan, but I know I'm town so I guess you're just going to have to trust that I am.

I personally think the ploy would work better by clearing a townie (excluding a case where pan was not actually a detective and some other role, but in that case I don't even think I'd want to make such a risky move).

long story short, I think pan's information is solid.

edit: regarding the stun dodge. My results made it pretty clear that I was stunned. But you'll have to take my word for it.

Last edited by Cure on Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

460www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 31 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:45 pm

katagi

katagi

pan you said pet site = town. do you support the idea that you are the source of the rule against claiming websites?

being neutral is hard

461www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 31 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:47 pm

Cure

Cure

Pan went to bed... but I really think that ability is the reason for the rule.

462www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 31 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:48 pm

katagi

katagi

oh, so they did

well

463www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 31 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:48 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

This is exciting but my lunch is over :<
Im not lying abotu anything. Im town and also I have not been able to successfully act
n0 I didnt try anything because its precious and I lose it lol so I wanted to take time
these last two night I just picked targets I couldnt act on haha

464www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 31 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:50 pm

Cure

Cure

Another thought: If lucas is lying about being a doctor, he could very well be the mafia stun or mafia has some kind of strange JOAT role as its third role. We also don't know what Kiyo actually does.

465www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 31 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:52 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

If we're going down the road of Kiyo, Lucas, and Aeiou being probable mafia team.

The reason why I've been probing/tracking Lucas is because I am a rotating doctor and jailer. I jailed him on N1 because either he's honest and I protect him, or he's mafia and I prevent him. I protected myself last night expecting mafia to think I was jailer + I didn't really trust anyone else at the time.

I didn't call him out on it because I saw it as a ploy to try and nab the town doctor, but when both Blaire and Sammiya claimed destructive things it felt weird and possible for more protective things. But now there's a revive, and Sammiya has a hide item, so tbh I'd find it veeeeeeery weird for there to be a "straight-forward town doctor" when I already am a straight-forward every other night protect or jail.

so it depends on how you expect Five to build a game tbh.

Given that we're possibly MYLO and it helps put the pieces together nicely, I figure I might as well say that now rather than maintaining silence. Still feels scary as fuck but. edit: also figured Cure saying I targeted myself only leaves so many options for what I could do, so uh.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 31 of 42]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36 ... 42  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum