Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win]

+11
drandahl
high seraph
Ninfia
Tiki The Troll
Aeiou
Pan
Kiyoko
katagi
Luxaria
Mr. Gerbear
Five
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37 ... 42  Next

Go down  Message [Page 32 of 42]

466www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 32 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:54 pm

Cure

Cure

I figured you were probably a doctor, given that there's only so many roles that can act on themselves, but I didn't want to probe. The fact that you ARE, just makes Lucas = Mafia that much more plausible (doctor claim was the safest thing he could claim with the potential bonus of getting the real doctor to claim). All the town roles seem very uhhh versatile? No one seems to be a Dedicated Anything.

One of my abilities could very well be doctor, but it could also be a number of other things. I'm not sure, I haven't used it yet. :(

467www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 32 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:56 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Yeah I figured you pieced that together. I still don't like outing it, but as my edit says... MYLO + fits with what we know + you saying I targeted myself is reaaaaally limited on what other roles I could be (barring some role madness thing). I figure mafia figured it out already. If not and I gave them info, rip me. But that's why I don't trust Lucas.

468www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 32 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:58 pm

Cure

Cure

Lucas's doctor claim was also why I was really confused when I saw Luxaria visited Luxaria and wasn't sure if the stun was caused by you somehow. My initial thought was doctor, but then I wasn't sure why you hadn't been subtly throwing suspicion on Lucas.

Edit:

I think Kiyo/Lucas is a pretty safe bet for at least two of the maf. Between Blaire and Vowels, I'm leaning towards Vowels just because of Double Rasei, but at the same time... if Blaire is a multi shot vig coupled with the fact that she was going so hard on Sammie for no reason, it could have been to save her from being lynched the next day (which worked).

So uh, I know there's only been three night phases, but could Ninfia have been the town stunner? I think her ability might have gone through even if she died? Depends on how Five does actions.

There were two stuns n0 and two stuns n1, but one was mine. N2 there was only one stun.

469www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 32 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:07 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Main reason was that I was trying to feel out the setup. I was highly suspicious and wanted him to keep talking, and that's why you'll notice I kept making posts asking him to explain things. But I figured from the moment I saw it that mafia went with a "safe claim + force doctor out" if he was mafia. So no sense in outing myself as per their plan, at least not right away. And then the amount of killing stuff did make me wonder if he might be genuine, but yeah. I've been 70-90% on him being mafia all game, and seeing a revive makes me think there's probably no way there can be two "hi I am a doctor" roles without a catch. Even if I rotate, I can still protect someone each night. If Five put two straight-forward doctors in on town, then fuck.

re: Blaire
tbh I can see Blaire's statements and actions as being genuine, but it's only 60-65%. But Aeiou still is being vague and hasn't done things so. It's Blaire or Aeiou to me as last mafia, anyway, but Blaire feels more town even with a weird claim.

Still waiting to see all the other players respond more to the developments. I'm probably going to give this a break shortly and let my mind reset to come back later to evaluate Pan's claims and whatever else comes up. Much though I agree with this, it's been 3 people talking and it's easy to get caught up in a whirlwind thing.

470www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 32 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:08 pm

katagi

katagi

i know I'm neutral but

dont do anything drastic until pan wakes up imo

471www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 32 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:08 pm

Cure

Cure

why's that? pan made it pretty clear that kiyo was mafia. unless you have information you want to share?

or you're saying i'm lying about my role because you have a similar website??

472www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 32 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:10 pm

katagi

katagi

i have information that might not be valid depending on how pan answers my inquiries

473www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 32 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:12 pm

Cure

Cure

guess we are at a standstill until morning, then

474www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 32 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:44 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

'screaming softly

I'll probably be on after 2 pm pst tomorrow. I have school, and typically am there about 9am-2pm.

And if Lucas is mafia god dammit. The hiding role can be used during EITHER PHASE. If used during a day phase it blocks the person it's used on from voting.

So. Uh. We need to vote on the same person since who knows if Lucas has used it yet or not.
5 town, 3 mafia, 1 neutral

If Lucas is mafia and uses it on a town member, that's 4 votes for town, three for mafia. So we need ot vote the same exact way.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

475www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 32 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:33 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

476www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 32 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:42 am

katagi

katagi

good morning

477www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 32 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:41 am

Aeiou

Aeiou

I love Blaire's blank post??
Unfortunately I feel pretty boned either way haha
I feel a little like keeping some thoughts to myself until this tagi pan lying thing is figured out because things and reasons? I feel like it might involve me but if that line of thinking is correct then I would think the person who is lying is Cure but at the same time Cure seems genuine so I'm just really turned around about it?

Im really baffled by things but if Lux is town then I think Lucas was lying.
I feel like Pan as mafia wouldnt come out with kiyoko being maf because if that info hadnt happened guess who likely wouldve been lynched? I'd assume me and it'd be an easy MYLO. Of course it also works against me if you think I'm mafia with Pan because then it'd shift focus. Unfortunately I dont really know what to do to prove my alignment because like I said I've been pretty much vanilla.

Im still so confused though because rn to me its
Neutral - Katagi
Town - Me, Sammiya, Pan, Blaire (?)
Mafia- Kiyoko, Lucas
??- Cure, Lux

I dont see Blaire as mafia just because the double up on Rasei. I think it wouldve been easier for mafia to just have two kills that night and blaire couldve acted the same way anyone because blaire took all the blame when we though the NK failed. Idk either way it just felt too genuine to fake that so I think Blaire is town.

Out of Cure/Lux I feel like I trust Lux more but at the same time I want to trust Cure? It'd also be hella weird if Cure and Kiyo were mafia and Cure was so quick to throw Kiyo under the bus.

SO theres obviously only two mafia lol. I'm getting ready to head to bed unfortunately and then Ill only be able to post in the morning before work so I can pretty much just yolo at that point.

What Sammiya says is frightening. I dont know if we have the teamwork necessary haha

478www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 32 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:20 am

Pan

Pan

Scooting on during break so I don't have a whole lot of time so just uh

@tagi I don't know for certain if I'm the reason for the no claiming rule, but probably not? I don't get websites, just roles and alignments.

I can't remember what else I might have to reply to I'm not a morning person and I'm using most of my brainpower to not fall asleep during training lmfao

http://malafight.tumblr.com

479www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 32 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:01 am

katagi

katagi

probably not eh... hmm

all right carry on everyone

480www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 32 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:05 am

katagi

katagi

boy i am glad i'm neutral because i have n o idea whats going on in this game

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 32 of 42]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37 ... 42  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum