Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win]

+11
drandahl
high seraph
Ninfia
Tiki The Troll
Aeiou
Pan
Kiyoko
katagi
Luxaria
Mr. Gerbear
Five
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 42  Next

Go down  Message [Page 37 of 42]

541www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 37 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:04 pm

Cure

Cure

blaire plz vote vowels. where is pan.

542www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 37 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:17 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

wait so what happened to kiyo

543www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 37 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:26 pm

Cure

Cure

kiyo was mafia and died. because pan said kiyo was mafia so we voted her

544www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 37 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:43 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

VOTING SERVER STATUS

Cure vs. Aeiou
katagi vs. Cure
Sammiya vs. Aeiou
Aeiou vs. Cure
katagi vs. [b]Cure[/b]
Mr. Alice vs. Aeiou

Aeiou III
Cure II

Last edited by Tiki The Troll on Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:55 am; edited 1 time in total

545www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 37 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:15 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

.....how do i not remember that.....whats going on......

anyway

Vote: Aeiou

546www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 37 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:25 am

Aeiou

Aeiou

Like I said ratio is in our favor so if you want to lynch me that's fine but what will you do when I'm town? Who do you think is mafia other than me? And don't just say I am mafia

E:
I keep trying to reread posts but Im just going in circles here
Sammie - cleared town by death
Blaire - at this point I cant imagine Blaire is mafia??? No one even thought Blaire was mafia so it'd be silly for her to shoot her team mate

So that leaves Pan and Cure
Pan gave us a mafia when mafia couldve pushed the lynch on me which shouldve been easy enough unless they were thinking of a long run plan. However before this point (revealing investigations) I would've voted Pan over Cure. Just rereading some of both their older posts. So that is interesting to me.
Cure has been cleared by Pan who correctly investigated a mafia. So this is also tricky, also voted for Kiyoko super quickly and if she really is a pet site then she did indeed hint at it before Pan even did that reveal. Like if there was some other player I wouldn't think mafia was Cure or Pan which is why I totally understand why I'll be lynched because it doesn't make sense.

Im just hella confused here. Something is wacky and I dont know what to think. But this is something you guys need to discuss, even if you dont think youll have to discuss it this phase youll have to next phase unless any of you honestly think blaire or sammie could be maf.

547www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 37 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:12 pm

Pan

Pan

Sorry, Pan has a job with a No Mercy rule regarding cell phones outside of break.

I cleared Cure. Now, if vowels is right, I might have been in error? But even if we mislynch today, there's only one mafia left, and by d5 I'll have another role and alignment that should either clear someone or find the last mafia.

If we lynch Cure and she's town, then vowels is probably the last maf. If we lynch Cure and she's maf then gg vowels was right we win.

If we lynch vowels and they're town, then Cure is likely maf and I was mistaken in clearing her.

O shit breaks over

http://malafight.tumblr.com

548www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 37 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:43 pm

Cure

Cure

Vowels is wrong, you are not in error. Vowels is counterclaiming me because it's the only thing she can do at this point in the game. The role you got information about is literally mine, that's exactly how my role works.

Plz make sure to come back before phase end and vote Vowels. I'm worried that Lucas might have given Vowels the item from Sammie and she'll negate one of our votes and Katagi's vote will force the lynch into a tie.

I'm really baffled by people considering listening to Vowels about me. There's literally no way to justify me being on a mafia team with Kiyo and Lucas, especially when mafia was in such a good spot before the last day phase. We had zero information about Vowels's role before I came forward about mine, and literally everything she's said about it have been counterclaiming to try to discredit me.

549www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 37 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:25 pm

Pan

Pan

vote: Aeiou

I'm willing to beliebe Cure if only to save my own ego. But looking back, yeah, I don't think vowels claimed until after I cleared Cure. So.

Forgive me, I'm still getting used to the new job so I'm a little exhausted and brainfoggy.

http://malafight.tumblr.com

550www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 37 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:30 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

I havent gotten any items. Tagi will most likely unvote anyway before the phase is over. And I'm not counterclaiming your whole role just parts of it which seem similar to mine. There are big differences esp the raising pet(s) which is what Pan said anyhow and doesnt really fit my role. The thing that did was just having pets and one being able to track.
The fact that you are putting all your energy into this is frustrating. I literally do not care if I die because my team can still win. What I'm more worried about really is that you are town and when I die then everyone will look at you Cure and if you really are town then you will be mislynched. Which is not an ideal situation. Next day phase is MLYO unless shenanigans happen in the night.

I dont care that I will die Im just upset by the lack of discussion tbh. I'm also sad Lux didnt comment on this situation at all because it would've been nice to have her thoughts lol.

551www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 37 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:31 pm

katagi

katagi

you absolutely both have pet-related roles, so "counterclaim" is invalid

552www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 37 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:33 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

Tagi do you think Pan is town?

553www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 37 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:33 pm

katagi

katagi

i actually don't know, though out of the two of you i would say pan is more likely to be maf

but i'm neutral sooo my votes serve a different purpose entirely

554www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 37 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:40 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

What about Cure vs Pan though? I know what I am and so will everyone else soon so Im not worried about me vs anyone. Im just really stuck on who actually is mafia because both feel wrong

555www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 37 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:50 pm

katagi

katagi

www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 37 9HoCt7v

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 37 of 42]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 42  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum