Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win]

+11
drandahl
high seraph
Ninfia
Tiki The Troll
Aeiou
Pan
Kiyoko
katagi
Luxaria
Mr. Gerbear
Five
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 30 ... 42  Next

Go down  Message [Page 19 of 42]

271www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 19 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:23 pm

Five

Five

INTERMISSION

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

272www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 19 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:24 pm

katagi

katagi

is that intermission real

273www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 19 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:24 pm

Five

Five

it's real

274www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 19 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:25 pm

Five

Five

INTERMISSION

katagi has achieved their first win condition!

275www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 19 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:26 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

rasei is at least partially my b, and now that that's happened, i can safely say thats why i show up as maf under investigation

so unless a lot of things just happened to match up at once (which i highly doubt???), im gonna say that rasei wasnt the nk target so take that as u will plz thank u

276www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 19 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:26 pm

katagi

katagi

www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 19 YwQSzd7

guys i am having the most one-sided fun in this game you have no idea

277www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 19 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:27 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

INTERMISSIONS GALORE

278www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 19 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:27 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Wait Blaire does your role do the garbled text or are you a vig or both? Hodor.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

279www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 19 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:29 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

BLAIRE THATS NOT COMFORTING

Congrats on first win condition achieved, Katagi!

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

280www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 19 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:30 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

hold on im busy being with you on a date

281www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 19 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:30 pm

Pan

Pan

...wait is someone zalgotextgenerator

http://malafight.tumblr.com

282www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 19 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:33 pm

katagi

katagi

thanks sammie!!

www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 19 MPMZxa6
shout outs to whoever posted that intermission too

edit: i mean five posted the intermission technically but yoU KNOW WHAT I MEAN

283www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 19 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:37 pm

Cure

Cure

if rasei wasn't the nk, does that mean vowels was? or was the nk blocked by one of the stuns? that would be an awful lot of kills.

284www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 19 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:39 pm

Pan

Pan

Cure wrote:if rasei wasn't the nk, does that mean vowels was? or was the nk blocked by one of the stuns? that would be an awful lot of kills.

Wait... why would vowels be the NK? It looks like the garbled line is also Rasei's kill since the link goes to fanfiction.net still, anyhow. Vowels doesn't even show up on rollover.

http://malafight.tumblr.com

285www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 19 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:43 pm

Cure

Cure

i might be a little scarce for the next couple hours. my sister fell down the stairs about half an hour ago and passed out and might have a minor concussion and we called 911 and the people were like "she's probably okay but you should take her to the hospital anyway just to make sure" so they're doing that and I'm cleaning up a shitton of glass from the entryway floor

it was very startling and scary for everyone involved

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 19 of 42]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 30 ... 42  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum