Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win]

+11
drandahl
high seraph
Ninfia
Tiki The Troll
Aeiou
Pan
Kiyoko
katagi
Luxaria
Mr. Gerbear
Five
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 26 ... 42  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 42]

151www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 11 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:21 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

ummm it just says if im investigated i show as maf, but lemme ask about the other stuff. good question.

edit: ok its just investigations, i die like a normal townie yay

Last edited by Mr. Alice on Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

152www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 11 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:22 pm

Rasei

Rasei

It's really important for us to know at least near the end of the phase.

Also Kiyoko, Tiki and Lux what do you guys feel about the stun targets. I sort of get why Lux was target, but Katagi is usually quiet.

153www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 11 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:23 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

@Lux What about my response is it that you find suspicious, exactly? The fact I find miller claims suspicious in general, or is there something else?

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

154www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 11 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:33 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

@ Sammiya
I first read your previous post as a little forward which felt unlike you, but I can see you didn't vote on her iirc, and you do tend to weigh in on things like that so it might have actually been nothing. Mainly was more to do with the gut read on who might NK Ninfia that I outlined, which is why I voted Blaire in addition to activity. Aeiou got name-dropped but waiting for another post from her since things happened since she was around.

So yeah, just floating names is all rather than just offering nothing. Sorry it's not really much you can realistically address. I hate D1 in general.

@ Blaire
hmmm how interesting re: miller conditions.
I can buy that being a thing, but it's still contingent upon your role actually being pro-town. You could also just be saying that since it might sound better than always mafia, and we can't check unless you ded'd.

155www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 11 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:35 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

yeah i guess i realize that now u ~ u

156www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 11 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:36 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

This whole Miller debacle reminds me of the Google Document y'all made for us then-noobs. It was always that that made me think to announce Miller early...though I did forget about the part in bold here:

MILLER
A miller is a role that appears as the opposite alignment upon investigation or sometimes death. Mafia who appear as town are sometimes called "actors/actresses" or occasionally “reverse-millers,” though “miller” is a general-use term. Sometimes, players who appear as the opposite alignment upon death are specified as “death-millers.”

A town that appears as mafia upon death is inherently anti-town, and honestly the most pro-town strategy is to claim miller and then let town kill you off. The exception is if you also happen to be a power role, in which case you’re best off explaining the situation upfront anyway and being open with your actions. There’s basically no way to claim miller after you’ve already been investigated and have the thread actually believe you.

I actually think about that doc every time Miller comes up.

And if Blaire DOES have a neat role to make up for a nasty downside, probably oughtta keep her around.

Besides all that though, I still have 0 inclination to vote for Mr. Alice. I've too often been in that same spot, doing what I thought was what everybody would want me to do, only to get piled on by the thread, leaving me to shrug stupidly the only response available to me. The biggest frustration from all that being how the thread then just chases itself in a circle, distracted, for better or worse.

Does that mean Blaire is Town? Not at all. But, I'd still rather not look at someone who's at least talking, and giving us something to discuss, vs someone who has done little, making me inclined to, say, vote: high seraph.

(I'm sure I've been ninja'd, with how long this took to write at work, but I'mma post this, THEN back read.)

157www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 11 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:45 pm

katagi

katagi

vote: NL because i am neutral

as neutral i am gonna try to stay out of y'alls affairs mostly BUT i might be be convinced to help vote if anyone could offer me some tantalizing details or something

this is a dangerous road i walk

158www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 11 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:46 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

katagi wrote:...BUT i might be be convinced to help vote if anyone could offer me some tantalizing details or something

no

159www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 11 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:47 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Tiki the Troll wrote:I actually think about that doc every time Miller comes up.
Yeah I remembered that actually. Tbh there's no good way to handle miller. It's just pure anti-town. Which is why I want to see what Blaire can explain so we can evaluate how to approach the claim. But I also hate that because if she's actually town with an important role we're saying, "Well, right this way, mafia, we have a reservation for you."

We have like an hour to figure out if Blaire needs to spill her beans or if we're lynching someone else. I'm fine whichever way.

also, forgot
@ Rasei
not looking into it too much. The stun on me is probably mafia, I agree with that. katagi doesn't feel out of place as an "eh you'll do", but katagi also hasn't played many games so. I'm more curious if we'll see two stuns again on N1.

man I didn't want to submit more than 3 posts this phase. I need self-control.

160www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 11 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:48 pm

high seraph

high seraph

wow i just got home

I had a long day yesterday and I completely forgot about the game until a few hours ago before I got home, so uHHhHH SORRY????!?!?? I have no idea what the fuck is happening oh my god

uhh is rollover like, in 1h??

I'd still rather not look at someone who's at least talking, and giving us something to discuss, vs someone who has done little, making me inclined to, say, vote: high seraph.

IM HERE IM READY TO TALK. WORDS. NOUNS. VERBS. HELLO.

161www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 11 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:49 pm

Cure

Cure

Luxaria wrote:man I didn't want to submit more than 3 posts this phase. I need self-control.

Why's that? D1 is usually the most spec-heavy.

hi lucas

162www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 11 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:53 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

I don't think I'd NK ninfia since she was giving me dailies until she died lol but also I think I usually no kill on n0 because I'm lame and enjoy everyone's company. I also like no no lynch on d1s :>

I'm torn on activity votes for a lot of circular reasons. They aren't helping which is shitty but at the same time they haven't said anything so we learn nothing. Also you tend to typically think mafia wouldn't let other mafia forget about the game and be inactive. Idk I'm on mobile and I hate killing people >:( why do I play this game

I woke up before rollover to see what was going on but the only realest thing is this miller thing. I'm willing to trust Blaire and leave her alive because it seems genuine to me?

163www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 11 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:55 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

Wow I tried to hit modify on that before it posted since things changed but I failed lol

I feel like this d1 isn't super spec worthy becausw I don't think there's a lot of to on?

164www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 11 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:55 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

@ Cure
off-topic, but it's because I don't really enjoy posting a lot and really just want to be more passive, but I get bored and refresh thread and have nothing better to do, so then I just post. I've grown to resent my posting habits and presence in thread, and it's why I've been trying to host more often.

one day I will fix me
one day I will die

LUCAS HOW DO YOU FORGET EVERY GAME

165www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 11 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:57 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

Is rollover in like 3 min or an hour? Also I never got voting rules

E: vote: no lynch in case there's a penalty to not voting??? Sry I'm bad at this

Last edited by Aeiou on Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 42]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 26 ... 42  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum