Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win]

+11
drandahl
high seraph
Ninfia
Tiki The Troll
Aeiou
Pan
Kiyoko
katagi
Luxaria
Mr. Gerbear
Five
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 27 ... 42  Next

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 42]

166www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 12 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:58 pm

Pan

Pan

Aeiou wrote:Is rollover in like 3 min or an hour? Also I never got voting rules

an hour!

and i too am of the "aggressively refreshes the thread" variety, at least between quests lol

http://malafight.tumblr.com

167www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 12 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:00 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Rollover is in one hour I think.
idk if Five posted voting rules.
idk if Five posted activity rules.
idk what is reality.

Oh @ activity votes, yeah they're kind of shitty and there isn't much weight behind them. I try to pair mine with a gut thought, like I shared, to give them a bit more merit. I wish I could say they're useful for at least generating discussion, but often it works like, "Oh, well I am here." "Oh, I see. I shall unvote you, then." All the same, hearing from everyone is important, so.

/shrug ascii face thing

168www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 12 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:00 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

Rollover happened this time last time though? Where is ninfia have

E: I don't mind activity votes to start and see reaction, I'm more talking about pile ups on it!

Last edited by Aeiou on Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

169www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 12 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:01 pm

Cure

Cure

i've been slogging through the last third of final fantasy 3 all day and have had nothing better to do than refresh the thread while grinding.

A lot of people haven't voted (myself included). I'm not going to vote for Blaire, though, even though I'm okay with her being lynched for millery reasons. I think if everyone just piles on her we don't really learn from the votes.

170www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 12 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:01 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Ninfia is ded, ded. Like, so ded.

Five said she was moving the rollover back to 9PM central, and it's 8PM central atm.

171www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 12 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:01 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

high seraph wrote:IM HERE IM READY TO TALK. WORDS. NOUNS. VERBS. HELLO.

The silence since this post better be you writing up a big post, you cinnamon flavored pastry.

172www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 12 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:02 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Is it because of that last game, Lux?

173www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 12 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:02 pm

high seraph

high seraph

ok i'm getting up to speed with things here and I see there are two votes on me and I'm... just gonna vote: no lynch to stay on the safer, aliver side of things??? I suppose I'd have a better chance of surviving if I voted Blaire, but IDEK WHATS HAPPENING??!? MAYBE I'LL NEED TO DO IT LATER IDK???

From what I gather Blaire is a miller? So does that mean that Five was being funny when she said this:

Five wrote:The ratio is sacred! There is no chance that any ratio information is inaccurate!

??? altho i guess hosrs have lied in the past

Also, tbh if Five was telling the truth, then Blaire's flip would be one thing and the ratio would be another. But then again, that kind of defeats the purpose of having a miller role anyways so?!?!?? idk

legit ninja'd by everyone what the hecky

174www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 12 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:04 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

im def not spilling NO BEANS

which should. say a lot actually. i mean i have a target on me either way but look just let me keep this air of mystery for a little longer ok

but to clarify, im only a miller to investigatives. on rollover and ratio stuff, i'll still show as town

175www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 12 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:05 pm

Cure

Cure

lucas the phase ends in an hour.

lucas your behavior is reminding me a lot of how you act when you're mafia.

also hasn't blaire been in this situation a lot before? hasn't blaire kind of refused to be helpful re: sharing information about her role any time she's been up for lynch? I doubt this time will be any different.

Last edited by Cure on Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

176www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 12 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:05 pm

high seraph

high seraph

Tiki The Troll wrote:

The silence since this post better be you writing up a big post, you cinnamon flavored pastry.

BABE WHAT YOU WANNA KNOW I WASNT HERE SO I DIDNT DO NUTHIN' YET

177www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 12 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:07 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Rasei wrote:Is it because of that last game, Lux?

That game and all the games.

re: Blaire
Is your role passive or active, if you want to share that? Probably active, since your miller effective is passive I guess. If it was passive I might've had a proposition for you.

178www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 12 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:10 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Cure wrote:also hasn't blaire been in this situation a lot before? hasn't blaire kind of refused to be helpful re: sharing information about her role any time she's been up for lynch? I doubt this time will be any different.

*Flashes back to Symphony Mafia.*
www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 12 UJfwO

high seraph wrote:
Tiki The Troll wrote:

BABE WHAT YOU WANNA KNOW I WASNT HERE SO I DIDNT DO NUTHIN' YET

You're the first person ever to call me babe...
<3

179www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 12 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:12 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

hEY LOOK I HAD A REALLY GOOD ROLE IN THAT GAME OBVS I WASNT JUST GONNA OUTRIGHT SAY IT

180www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 12 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:17 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Claim Log:
Acted-
Kiyoko

Didn't Acted-
Aeiou
Lux
Cure
Tiki

Hasn't Said-
Pan
Mr. Alice
High Seraph
Sammie
RAsei

(Hey Kiyoko did you acted on me?)

I think given the outlineI said earlier, I'm going to go ahead and vote:No Lynch after all.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 42]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 27 ... 42  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum