Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win]

+11
drandahl
high seraph
Ninfia
Tiki The Troll
Aeiou
Pan
Kiyoko
katagi
Luxaria
Mr. Gerbear
Five
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 26 ... 42  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 42]

136www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 10 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:35 pm

katagi

katagi

we got a vote talley?

137www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 10 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:36 pm

Pan

Pan

I'm still confused. I've looked over the thread twice and I've only seen one vote on Rasei? That's why I was breaking the tie.

Also, claiming miller early and therefore discouraging investigations seems like a scummy thing to do. It's an easy excuse for mafia to fly under the radar, plus if it does cause someone to investigate them, that's a wasted investigation that might have outed a different maf.

PRE-POST EDIT:

Kiyoko vs high seraph
Luxaria vs Mr. Alice
Mr. Alice vs Rasei
Pan vs Mr. Alice

but there might be a ghost vote on Rasei that I missed?

http://malafight.tumblr.com

138www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 10 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:36 pm

Rasei

Rasei

I want to wait a bit for others to vote. I was going to do my traditional no lynch on day 1 but with the current ratio being 7 town, 3 mafia, 1 neutral I'm not entirely sure it's a good idea.

Worst case scenario is we mislynch today, mafia gets a night kill, then we mislynch again on day two, then mafia gets another night kill.

If we do no lynch tonight then mafia gets another night kill, we mislynch on day two, mafia gets another night kill on night two, then we get a mislynch on day three...

For now I'm going to go ahead and vote: no vote as a place holder. TOWN WE NEED TO COMMUNICATE A BIT MORE> TALK THE WORDS

139www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 10 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:37 pm

Cure

Cure

the reason why it's bad to claim miller, is because it's incredibly easy for mafia to just claim miller (especially early on with the hope that town will find their early claim more credible). It's pretty much always safer to lynch the miller claim in case they're mafia pretending to be town. even if they're legitimately a town miller.

to paraphrase an ancient quote: "yes, millers show up as mafia. you know who else shows up as mafia? mafia."

140www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 10 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:44 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

yeah yanno what ok that makes sense

my b yall ill chalk it up to a learning experience

141www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 10 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:52 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I'm still at work man this is a busy week for me

imo if Blaire is a miller, she'd have to show up as maf under investigation and town upon death due to the ratio rule thing but also the only way we'd be able to tell her true alignment in that case is by killing her

I'm all in favor of policy lynching the miller claim but if we all pile on blaire at this point and she flips town without sharing more info we've basically got nothing to go off for the next phase. same goes for lucas, I guess (re: lynching him for inactivity, since he's the only other person who's got votes on him besides Rasei which I think Blaire said was a random vote).

tl;dr blaire what do you do? are you worth keeping alive?

hodor hodor hodor hodor

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

142www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 10 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:53 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

@ Blaire
Tbh if your options are "hope I get NK'd so it's obvious I'm miller" or "wait to reveal it when I'm due to lynch late game or someone investigates me", then I don't think it's scummy to claim miller if that's your role and you're honest. But, it does propose complications which I guess gets perceived as scummy, 'cause the method of approaching investigations/flips related to you gets screwy. Usually you can tell a miller is a miller if they've been super, super incredibly pro-town up to that point, in which case being silent can be valuable if you can get NK'd like said above, which negates the shitty part.
tl;dr: Miller roles are shitty. Would Five put one in? That's another big question I guess.

You said "you think" you're miller? If you have something else to your role, which I assume you do(?), would you say it's pro-town and could either help town or be used to help us believe you're a miller and not just mafia?

If you address those well enough I'm willing to swap to either Sammiya, Lucas, or No Lynch atm. Sammiya due to her response and possibly being one I'd place higher as proponent of NKing Ninfia (gut read puts Blaire, Aeiou, and possibly Pan there, too--don't think too much on it @ any of you, since there's nothing you can do to really defend against it, which is lame, I realize), and Lucas because where actually is he.

hodor.
edit: related to hodor, I can see Kiyo's interpretation being accurate. It'd satisfy "ratio is accurate" while addressing the "I think I'm miller?" comment you made??

143www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 10 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:56 pm

Pan

Pan

tbh if i was gonna nk someone it'd be either cure, kiyo, or lux because ya'll intimidate the heckles out of me as players

144www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 10 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:01 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

That's actually really funny to me if you're honest, though I didn't peg you for NK on Cure since she hasn't played in a while and people tend to be nice about such things if they're not me, but I guess you might not have realized her absence.

also no I'm not intimidating. I don't even want to be here

I mean please do kill me if you're mafia, especially on N0, by all means.
I'm putting a bounty on it. First mafia group to NK me on N0 gets a short story or something up to 2000 words of their choosing or something. We can work out the details later.

145www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 10 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:03 pm

Pan

Pan

I was not aware that Cure hasn't played in a while, no. My mistake orz

but yeah that's my honest-to-god list lmao

146www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 10 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:04 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

lAUGHS FOREVER IM SORRY I THINK I JUST DEFINITIVELY PROVED THAT IM A NEGATIVE ASSET TO ANY SIDE IM SORRY KIYO AT LEAST YOU'LL GET CREAM PUFF MILK TEA TOMORROW

and @lux ok yeah i said 'think i might be' cuz i was tryna be cool about it but. uh. no. that just. did not work. and yeah i'd say my role is p pro-town but at this point i'm not sure i can confidently utilize it anymore like damn yall im sorry but this game fucked me up right from the get-go

147www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 10 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:06 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

On a scale of 1 to alcasync, how pro-town are we talking, bby bby

148www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 10 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:11 pm

Rasei

Rasei

My goal is one day be pro-town on Alcasync's level.

149www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 10 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:14 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

super-dee-duper pro town 

but if you're comparing me to alca im like a 3 with good lighting

150www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 10 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:17 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

I'm really fucking curious what it is now. Like, if people are going to lynch you, we have nothing to go on if you die without sharing. I hate making people reveal their shit right away, though, but uh.

Okay wait, does your miller work like how Kiyo described? If you're investigated or looked at kind of funny you're mafia? But if you die you show as town?

basically do you know what happens to the ratio when you ded'd

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 42]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 26 ... 42  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum