Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win]

+11
drandahl
high seraph
Ninfia
Tiki The Troll
Aeiou
Pan
Kiyoko
katagi
Luxaria
Mr. Gerbear
Five
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 25 ... 42  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 42]

121www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 9 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:22 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

didnt that hodor guy die

man i hope sam lives

122www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 9 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:28 pm

Pan

Pan

Current Votecount:

Kiyoko vs high seraph
Luxaria vs Mr. Alice
Mr. Alice vs Rasei

http://malafight.tumblr.com

123www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 9 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:52 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Miller claims in general tend to be a tad bit suspicious. Miller claims on the first day phase more-so. Particularly since Five did say that there wouldn't be roles that messed with the ratio/the ratio would always be correct.

But okay, Katagi! Good luck with your win conditions.

I'm distrusting Blaire right now, but will hold back from voting for the moment.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

124www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 9 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:10 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Well dang thats what i get for tryna be helpful n upfront 

i totally get it tho (i think?)

edit: actually no, no i dont get it. please explain it to me all i ever wanted was for you to be proud of me please tell me what i have to do sobs now you'll never come back from the liquor store

125www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 9 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:41 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Hmm, from most games I've seen, claiming miller early on isn't scummy. It doesn't clear anyone, but it's not scummy.

As for ratio shenanigans not being a thing, I could see the miller role being there to throw off an investigative role still. So, if there's an investigator, esp in a game this small, I'm willing to buy into the miller claim.

Edit: Just thought I'd make it clear that I'm not asking for any cop to out themselves on D1, heh.

126www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 9 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:51 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Mr. Alice, may I ask why you are voting for me?

127www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 9 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:03 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

yeah

128www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 9 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:09 pm

Cure

Cure

i think that was her asking why you are voting for her

129www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 9 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:10 pm

Rasei

Rasei

... Rasei stares at Blaire with a raise eyebrow. 
Why are you voting me?

130www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 9 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:05 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

we needed a lynch vote, my dude

131www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 9 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:10 pm

Cure

Cure

uhh, when is phase end? two hours?

132www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 9 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:18 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Here is my voting list so far:
Not Voting 100% Sure:
Lux - she was stunned when there was a night kill. For now that clears her for now.
Katagi- She was stunned when there was a night kill. She claims she is neutral.
Rasei - She is 100% Town. Only will vote her as Tiki style.
Ninfia - She is 100% Town. She is also 100% dead.

Mostly ummm most likely not vote:
Kiyoko -

Will vote with enough evidence:
Tiki - 'cause it's Tiki
Sammy - 'cause it's Sammy

Will not mind voting:
Pan
Aeiou - claims not to acted on Night Zero
Cure - claims not to acted on Night Zero

Will vote:
high seraph - He hasn't spoke this phase and only once? since the game started
Mr. Alice - claims Miller on Day 1 without prompt. While I can understand why, because the only time(?) I been miller i wanted to claim it. I didn't and I was night zero's kill. She also voted against me and didn't give a reason why me.

Also I noticed that both the stuns were on people that joined the thread first. So did someone just went down the list?

133www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 9 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:18 pm

Rasei

Rasei

I beleive it ends at Nine.

134www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 9 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:28 pm

Pan

Pan

Nine central, so yeah about two and a half hours to go.

I hate to do it, but a miller claim day 1 just seems... off to me, so I'm gonna go ahead and break the tie with Vote: Mr. Alice

at least i think there was a tie

http://malafight.tumblr.com

135www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 9 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:29 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

rip man like please dont take it personally, i could have voted anyone else tbh (except the select obvious few) but being wishy washy about things isnt gonna help anyone esp since no ones talking :'S ya feel me? if it helps im on the chopping block too if lux doesnt take her vote off me

omG SOMEONE PLS TELL ME WHY ITS BAD TO CLAIM MILLER SO EARLY
i feel like everytime i see people claim miller later on everyone just rags on em?? but like

yanno what

its cool. i guess im ok with this haha

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 42]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 25 ... 42  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum