Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN!

+11
Tinylightsflash
high seraph
drandahl
Mr. Alice
eleni
Rasei
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
Ninfia
Five
Mr. Gerbear
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

Go down  Message [Page 25 of 29]

361Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 25 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:30 pm

Rasei

Rasei

I'm on Nighttime medicine right now and it always clogs my head.

From my rereading the thread. My gut is saying Tiki, Tiny, and someone else is mafia.

362Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 25 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:38 pm

Tinylightsflash

Tinylightsflash

Thoughts before I am brutally discarded/murdered by a crow, Sammiya could be mafia if they didn't have a particularly useful role and maf decided to sacrifice a night action to stay on the DL. I can see ninfia and sammiya being mafia together since Hayley voted sammiya pretty late on in the second day when dran was clearly going to take the fall. Tiki I don't know??? Rasei's logic for considering tiki as a vote sounds way fishy and I don't get why everyone's treating her as a confirmed town.

Say something nice at my donut funeral

363Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 25 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:46 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Sorry, it's been a, uh...tumultuous time.

Vote: Tiny, because people who have been able to pay far more attention than me this game feel good about it.

I have good reasoning. The best reasoning.

364Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 25 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:47 pm

Rasei

Rasei

I am a perfectly normal Powder Donut, which is why I got offended when someone called a Suger donut a powder donut.

365Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 25 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:06 pm

Five

Five

I would like to point out that nobody is appearing to defend Tiny--it's not hard to imagine a mafia in this situation acting either way, though, in the hopes of cutting down on association tells and the like. It's their game to lose and not putting all their eggs in one basket is one strategy to get to the end and win, even if it's not a victory as soon ad they could plan for one.

Anyway, I'd be willing to go along with this lynch, 'cause like I said any of the four I mentioned (Tiki [seriously where the fuck are you], Sammie, Tiny, Ninfia) is a good lynch statistically. Plus, both of the people I most believe to be donuts are already on that wagon, so it's literally the only choice if I don't want the mafia to be able to control the vote.

That said, I have a deal to make good on my end of.

Vote: Ninfia.

And now I pray that all shall be well and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well. See you in a couple hours after rollover.

Oh, ninja'd by Tiki. With the votes as they are, it looks like the other end of the deal won't be necessary. Luxxxiedear, do as you will with your vote. I won't begrudge you breaking our deal at this juncture, barring a flurry of vote changes at the end of the phase. Just pay attention.

366Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 25 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:19 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

~ I am always watching ~

367Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 25 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:23 pm

Rasei

Rasei

You guess, I just found out that VDex is shutting down in January. :(

368Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 25 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:29 pm

Five

Five

The watchful eye of the Cronut is ever upon us.

369Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 25 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:32 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Our avatars work well here. Mine has her eyes on you. Yours is looking off into the distance with a forlorn expression full of regret.

370Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 25 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:33 pm

Five

Five

This avatar sums up my feelings on the activity levels this game pretty well. :|

371Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 25 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:35 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

*pets Five gently*

372Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 25 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:44 pm

Five

Five

It's okay Luxxxie as long as you're here everything will be fine.

Right? Right?

373Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 25 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:48 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Don't look at me. Last time town did that, I got shot.

374Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 25 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:49 pm

Five

Five

Look okay I haven't forgotten that and I won't soon either.

One of these days, you're going to get your win as neutral.

375Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 25 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:56 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 25 EPQ4oDv

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 25 of 29]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum