Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN!

+11
Tinylightsflash
high seraph
drandahl
Mr. Alice
eleni
Rasei
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
Ninfia
Five
Mr. Gerbear
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29  Next

Go down  Message [Page 24 of 29]

346Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 24 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:01 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 24 FLKr3AK
Luxaria - No vote
Ninfia - Tinylightsflash
Cure - Tinylightsflash
Tiki the Troll - No vote
---

Tinylightsflash - II
No vote - II

----

Also, because my announcement was buried somewhere in page 20-something, I'll reiterate:

Obviously the phase did not end on time. Y'all have until 7:30 p.m. PDT tomorrow to vote! It is a very important day to vote, town, so make it count!!

Last edited by Mr. Gerbear on Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

347Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 24 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:06 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

vote tally added and i should probably edit the thread title huh

348Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 24 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:08 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

scuse you

you missed one

349Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 24 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:09 pm

Cure

Cure

Ninfia wrote:I think its fine to be easier on newer players. a lot of people here had experience with mafia long before, and it's easy to forget how intimidating it is for a newbie. we have a lot of lingo, a lot of experience, and a lot of knowledge of each other that informs us. I don't mind giving someone who has only played four or five games a little extra slack, provided they back it up with getting into the game and working hard hunting scum.

we are a community of players and its better to keep people active and wanting to come back than to be brutal and drive people out.

that being said, I don't think I'm moving my vote.

I'm mainly saying that at four or five games in you don't really count as a "new player" anymore, honestly. I think Tiny has played enough of the recent games (almost all of them?) that she doesn't really count as new anymore.

Last edited by Cure on Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

350Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 24 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:09 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Luxaria wrote:scuse you

you missed one

gomen

351Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 24 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:37 pm

Tinylightsflash

Tinylightsflash

I never said I was a new player and im not expecting special treatment, I genuinely didnt have anything to say early in the game and wasn't informed that it was a super faux pass. I contributed when I had the time to and when I had something to say.

Edit: @ninfia I had a look and we're almost tied post for post from early in the game right up to now, you voted no Lynch when I voted no vote  and we both voted for Sammiya in the second round. I left a place holder no vote so that I wouldn't lose my night ability if I missed rollover and didn't want to Lynch dran since I didn't think he was mafia. None of that is new info.

vote: ninfia

352Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 24 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:09 am

Five

Five

Is this for real? Is this real life? It's LYLO and we have to put all our votes in the same place to make them stick, and players are no-voting and not even aware it's a day phase. This is actually really frustrating and if people just don't care about the game or otherwise just can't play it makes it pretty difficult for me to play.

Tiny and Ninfia are, as Raie outlined, the only people who can be the mafia stunner--technically Rasei could be, too, if I recall correctly, but I don't think that's the case. They were also both at the top of my suspect list, and this back and forth hasn't really changed that, except that I now feel like only one of them is a bagel. It's not out of the question that they're somehow counter-bussing each other so that no matter the outcome one is seen as "clear" or at least "clearer", but the back-and-forth looks pretty genuine so I feel like at least one of them is LIKELY a donut.

Let me go over my list, two by two.

From the top, myself and Luxaria. I can be absolutely certain neither of us are bagels.

Then, Rasei and Cure. Some things Rasei has said that I've picked up on make me trust her specifically because nobody has called into question. I think this is easy to work out, and because I trust Rasei I trust that what she's said about Cure's alignment is true.

After that, Sammiya and Tiki the Troll. Neither of them are posting much at all. At least one of them has to be a bagel, but god help me, with their activity levels it is just plain impossible for me to figure out which. Also, if one of them is indeed a donut, we're basically dead in the water unless they show up today to spec and post a real vote.

Then, as mentioned previously, Ninfia and Tinylightsflash. Ninfia and Cure have voted for Tinylightsflash, and Tinylightsflash has voted for Ninfia. Memes about her lacking trustworthiness aside, I trust Raie this game, and because it's absolutely crucial that town votes as a block, I'm rather inclined to follow her vote. Because there are three bagels and two suspects outside of this pair, either one or both of Ninfia and Tinylightsflash must be a bagel.

That's three bagels in four names, so I feel like our odds are rather good if we pick from that pool. Tinylightflash is tough to read, to me, partially because I have never seen her on a mafia team, at least I'm pretty sure. I am going to try once more to ask the inactive players a question. It'll be a really simple one this time. Rasei, Sammiya, Tiki: how do you feel about a Tinylightsflash lynch?

353Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 24 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:00 pm

katze

katze

Ninfia wrote:also i forgot katze is dead lmao RIP

Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 24 Tumblr_static_crying

354Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 24 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:19 pm

Cure

Cure

HELLO FRIENDS THERE'S FIVE HOURS LEFT AND TWO PEOPLE HAVE NOT VOTED AND ONE HAS VOTED NOT TO VOTE.

355Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 24 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:00 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

12 mafia players are posting their walls, 12 mafia players are posting
you night kill one down, you spec all around
11 mafia players are posting their walls

11 mafia players are posting their walls, 11 mafia players are posting
10 mafia players are posting their walls

10 mafia players are posting their walls, 10 mafia players are posting
you lynch one and frown, you spec all around
9 mafia players are posting their walls

9 mafia players are posting their walls, 9 mafia players are posting
8 mafia players are posting their walls

8 mafia players are posting their walls, 8 mafia players are posting
you extend the day phase, wake up in a daze
why the hell is the post count so small

356Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 24 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:37 pm

Rasei

Rasei

What happen to my vote? I could have sworn I vote:Tiny already. I'm redoing all my notes, now that I'm not throwing up.

357Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 24 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:03 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Vote: Tiny

In answer to Five's question in part.

I've been partially distracted by pain from a root canal, admittedly. (I... should've taken that into account, but I was underestimating how painful they can be since I've never had one before.) As well as keeping on top of school work.

But in between Tiny and Ninfia, I'm figuring if either is Town it's more likely to be Ninfia of the two.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

358Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 24 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:19 pm

Rasei

Rasei

I'm close to switching my vote to Tiki. What if Tiki is the real neutral? Has he voted for anybody this whole time?

359Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 24 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:23 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 24 UY4xkl1

...what.

Wait, why would you even consider putting your vote onto Tiki if he was the neutral like you're now wondering?

360Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 24 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:29 pm

Rasei

Rasei

NM: I rechecked the logs. Here are they are again
Five wrote:For what it's worth, timestamped vote log:

CDT (Phase End 21:30)

06:10 - Tinylightsflash no votes
11:03 - Kiyoko vs. Sammiya
16:52 - Kiyoko vs. drandahl
17:09 - Luxaria no votes
17:15 - katze no votes
20:15 - drandahl vs. no lynch
20:25 - Rasei vs. no lynch