Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN!

+11
Tinylightsflash
high seraph
drandahl
Mr. Alice
eleni
Rasei
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
Ninfia
Five
Mr. Gerbear
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 21 ... 29  Next

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 29]

181Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 13 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:24 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 13 FLKr3AK

Luxaria - No vote
katze - drandahl
Tinylightsflash - No vote Sammiya
drandahl - Five Sammiya
Five - katze Tiki the Troll
Ninfia - Sammiya
Rasei - drandahl
Sammiya - drandahl
Cure - drandahl

---

drandahl - IV
Sammiya - III
Tiki the Troll - I
No vote - I

Last edited by Mr. Gerbear on Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

182Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 13 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:28 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Gerry is on his game with these pagetops, tho.

183Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 13 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:29 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

u kno it B)

i'm so bored and have been excessively stalking the page AND ALSO I KNOW HOW TO COUNT IN 15'S NOW OK

184Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 13 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:29 pm

katze

katze

Sammy since you're here, do you mind trying to explain to the best of your ability why you're not a bagel besides the fact that you're being FOS'd?

185Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 13 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:30 pm

Cure

Cure

oh boy now we have a tie

186Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 13 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:30 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

/rests chin on hands

What will you do when I steal the next one from you?

187Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 13 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:31 pm

Rasei

Rasei

I like ties <3 It's easier to get a filthy bagel that way.

188Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 13 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:32 pm

Cure

Cure

okay can we all at least agree the neutral is lux

189Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 13 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:33 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Luxaria wrote:/rests chin on hands

What will you do when I steal the next one from you?

1. cry
2. post the vote tally anyway because i must be strong

190Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 13 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:33 pm

katze

katze

i"m willing to accept that as fact as of right now.

191Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 13 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:34 pm

Cure

Cure

gerry has always been fantastic at taking pagetops from hosts, so obviously he will be the best at securing them as host

192Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 13 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:36 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

those were all accidents ok i learned my lesson

193Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 13 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:42 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

If I was a bagel, my team would've been telling me to be more active in the thread over being so distracted and not posting, and would've reminded me to vote so as to not lose my role power on N1. (Which I actually hadn't even noticed the rule... S-should've read the rules more carefully.)

I, too, believe Lux is the neutral/muffin/pastry of other origins.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

194Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 13 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:21 pm

Cure

Cure

I was trying to wait to see what Tiki would say before voting since he's the only other person not to drop a vote yet and I didn't want to break the tie, but it's getting uncomfortably close to rollover time now.

After sammie showed up to defend herself, I'm kind of inclined to agree that it doesn't really make sense for her team to allow her to get roleblocked (unless it's some sneaky attempt at trying to clear her), so I'd rather vote: drandahl.

if tiki/five show up and decide to tie it up again that's okay with me

195Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 13 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:30 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

One hour left to vote!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 29]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 21 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum