Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN!

+11
Tinylightsflash
high seraph
drandahl
Mr. Alice
eleni
Rasei
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
Ninfia
Five
Mr. Gerbear
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 25 ... 29  Next

Go down  Message [Page 21 of 29]

301Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 21 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:51 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

It is a really deep conversation.

And the forums finally back up again, it seems. It wasn't loading for me before now.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

302Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 21 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:56 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Should I extend the phase longer? I could give y'all another 12 hours if you want, and that gets us back on a regular schedule.

303Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 21 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:02 pm

Cure

Cure

HAS IT STABILIZED YET AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

304Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 21 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:04 pm

Cure

Cure

anyway, i'm not sure how i feel about five potentially pandering to the neutral who is molesting the thesaurus to seem enigmatic when we're this close to losing

305Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 21 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:23 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Luxaria wrote:The end of the phase. I believe you already know all the rest. This said, I am going to double-check two things before I assure you for the final time I will do as you request. Which means I will get back to you upon waking as I am going to bed. Toodles.

Status report:

I can do as you request if we do this deal. I say again that you must wait until the end, and you must do so with trust.

I believe I know so much about you now, but it is not my place to express such to the thread. After all, that would be too helpful. /folds hands under chin

Cure wrote:the neutral who is molesting the thesaurus to seem enigmatic

If upon this juncture at which we thus elect respite, that insofar you possess necessity, perchance, to consult and beseech of clarity from the proffered arcane such as bound by tomes of encyclopedic lore, then I profess it is startling to be privy to such disarming statements and exclaim.

306Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 21 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:42 pm

Cure

Cure

shoves luxaria into a box where none of us can hear her.

anyway, guys, now that the forum seems to be back up, I'll probably write up a long (for this game) post and vote and stuff in a little bit.

307Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 21 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:48 pm

Five

Five

Let's not forget that the "we" in that statement includes the neutral. It's pretty simple reasoning and I'll go over it because she's not allowed to and can only be super cryptic (though really put down the thesaurus and compose one single post without it Luxxxiedear she's right about that much god).

Normally I would ask for permission before outing this, but I'm not a filthy pseudo-French surrendery neutral so it IS in my nature to be helpful. Some things I can't talk about but here's the gist of it.

Luxaria clearly needs people to vote for the players she chooses for them the night before. I received a message from her last night, and if for some reason you don't believe me about its contents and purpose you can look back to Night 1--where she specifically asked people (and Kiyoko in specific) who they'd be most willing to vote for the next day. Of course, Kiyoko died, so Luxxxie didn't get any closer to victory that night, and the night before she was stunned and unable to act. I think it's pretty obvious that managing this just once is not enough for a neutral victory condition. Luxaria, however, has not had a single chance to succeed even once until today, and needs the game to continue beyond this phase as much as we do.

Re: phase extension - I think we lost some time that would have otherwise had at least a little bit of activity so I'm all for extending the phase again! As it is rollover is at a weird time for me and certainly a lot of other people, so I'd love the extra 12 hours if only so I can actually be around for the end of the phase.

Tangentially related to that, let's get the activity moving. I really want to hear from Rasei and Tiny and Ninfia in specific (the former being someone I'm pretty goddamn sure is town, and the latter two being among my biggest suspicions). Also, Tiki, who I nearly forgot was playing? Do I need to drop a pressure vote again? Anyway, what do you think? Who do you think is a bagel? Do you have any other particular insights? I'm gonna stress again that with the lack of claims we need people speculating a lot more or it's just not going to be possible for us to win. We can't avoid losing this phase if we don't all vote together and there are entirely too many players who are just flying below the radar. It's not good. We can't win like this.

308Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 21 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Tue Oct 25, 2016 5:11 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Five wrote:Of course, Kiyoko died

May her rapier wit and adorable cat ears rest in peace.

309Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 21 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Tue Oct 25, 2016 5:15 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Ok!! I'm literally in class right now so I can't format this very well but

Phase ends tomorrow at 7:30 p.m. PDT!

Basically, this is a day that's twice as long as a regular day. You have basically... 26.25 hours to discuss today!!

310Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 21 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Tue Oct 25, 2016 5:32 pm

Cure

Cure

boop beep boop.

It looks like, unless Rasei is a stunner (which I am like 99% sure she's not), Drandahl was the town stunner (or it's tiki who was roleblocked).

Players who cannot be the mafia stunner because they were stunned or lost their abilities when a stun went through

Loquaciouxaria (stunned)
Cure (stunned)
Rasei (stunned)
Sammiya (Roleblocked)
Tiki (Roleblocked)

this leaves

Tinylightsflash
Ninfia
Five

as potential mafia stunners. I very highly doubt that all three of them (or even two of them) are mafia, but at least one of them HAS to be, because there's no way the second stunner is town, and these three people are the only ones it could be.

Five's fraternizing with lux reads more as town than mafia to me. I'm not sure why she'd humor lux about potentially extending the game at all if she were mafia, because they can end the game today and I'm not sure why they'd want to risk going into another night phase/lynching one of their own today if lux goes after a mafia member. Of course she could just be keeping up appearances, but I feel like maf!five tries to throw more shade on people than she's been doing (other than her fosing of drandahl on d1, but his vote was incredibly weird regardless).

this leaves tiny and ninfia.

between the two, I'm more inclined to vote Tiny as she has been almost entirely MIA other than dropping no votes (which her team could have told her to do asap in order to not get roleblocked), and then later swapping her vote to sammie.

I would like to hear more about ninfia because she's been pretty quiet, but I also know she's been working a lot recently so???

Hi everyone other than five and lux (who doesn't count) what are your thoughts? Rasei, Tiki? What do you guys think, who would you vote for?

edit: VERY IMPORTANT NOTE!!! about tiki. Tiki could have allowed himself to get roleblocked yesterday (because I know he was browsing the forum a few hours before the phase ended, he just never showed up to post/vote) and clear himself from being the mafia stunner. This would be a pretty clever move, especially after we'd discussed it a little hypothetically regarding sammie during the last day phase. I wouldn't put it past mafia to use the mechanics of the game to try something like this to stall until they win. So I'd also be okay with voting Tiki over ninfia/tiny

there's about a zero chance that the stun on rasei came from town.

311Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 21 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Tue Oct 25, 2016 5:38 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Cure wrote:and lux (who doesn't count)

Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 21 ZCPPCDo

312Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 21 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Tue Oct 25, 2016 5:59 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Five wrote:
Tangentially related to that, let's get the activity moving. I really want to hear from Rasei and Tiny and Ninfia in specific (the former being someone I'm pretty goddamn sure is town, and the latter two being among my biggest suspicions). Also, Tiki, who I nearly forgot was playing? Do I need to drop a pressure vote again? Anyway, what do you think? Who do you think is a bagel? Do you have any other particular insights? I'm gonna stress again that with the lack of claims we need people speculating a lot more or it's just not going to be possible for us to win. We can't avoid losing this phase if we don't all vote together and there are entirely too many players who are just flying below the radar. It's not good. We can't win like this.

hello! hello friends I am here. I'm glad that this phase is extended tbh because I work from 10am-9pm tomorrow so it would have been messy indeed.

the forum was down all day for me as other people noted as well, which kinda sucks because today was my day off, so I had ample time for once!

regardless, I am here to answer some questions. I see I'm on some lists but it seems like mostly process of elimination so I can understand that. I don't have an active role power at all, which is why I've been pretty quiet during night phases as well.

right now I am worried, especially since there are no votes thus far, but we have a mega long phase so we can has some stuff out at least.

from my perspective, it seems to me that the bagels are within the following group:

-Tiny
-Tiki
-Sammie
-Katze
-Raie? I never fully trust raie lets be real.

the others I think based on speculation, hints I've caught in thread, and other whatevers (such as them being me) I've eliminated from analysis.

Tiny

I've been thinking about it since my last post, and her behaviour does strike me as fairly shifty. She hasn't been speculating much, which isn't exactly abnormal, as I think she's still getting herself used to the game in a lot of ways, but this honestly does feel different. we haven't seen a confirmed maf!tiny yet. I think the no voting is especially strange since it prevents her from being roleblocked while not impacting the town much. For a while I was wondering if she was neutral because of that, even.

the flip side to that is that she also doesn't help the mafia by not pushing lynches. However, if she is the mafia stunner but too busy to throw down an actual vote without pressure, I could see her and sammie being in a relatively afk mafia together.

I would cry tho if im not on your first maf, tiny. just so you know.

Tiki

Raie's theory that maf!tiki deliberately let himself become roleblocked in able to be cleared of being the maf stunner is... smart, and something tiki would do, perhaps. I think I'm less inclined to believe that though, because Tiki does tend to be active as either alignment, and absenteeism works more against the mafia than it helps it.

however,,,, i could still see him doing that, especially if he's busy. so, he's not off the list for now.

Sammie

I feel like I can never get a solid read on sammie. this time I feel this way primarily because she's been absent for quite a lot of the game. at this point it feels like process of elimination to me, because an afk mafia that's letting the town destroy itself seems...,,. possible? flying under the radar and letting the talkers go at each other while killing off power players like kiyoko and lucas is a pretty good strategy. I could also see tiny and sammie being maf together.

Katze

Katze has been on and off active, but has also given some weird logic I think? I have a shit memory rn or something and im too lazy to go re-read, but I don't think katze has been cleared of being the maf stunner either? I wouldn't mind someone correcting me on this lmao.

Raie

*I'm always sus of raie obligatory disclaimer

uhh i think if I had to vote rn, I'd vote for Tiny, Tiki, or Sammiya, in no particular order.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

313Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 21 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Tue Oct 25, 2016 6:03 pm

Cure

Cure

I understand eliminating yourself and lux. is there any particular reason you eliminated rasei (but not me) and five? especially five.

edit. NINFIA KATZE IS DEAD. YOU WERE EVEN THERE DISCUSSING HOW SHE WAS A MAPLE BACON DONUT WITH US. YOU SHAMED ME FOR GOING EWW AND NOW I'M SHAMING YOU FOR NOT REALIZING WE WERE TALKING ABOUT OUR FRIEND'S CORPSE

Last edited by Cure on Tue Oct 25, 2016 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

314Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 21 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Tue Oct 25, 2016 6:05 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

well rasei because hints at something that I don't think I should announce publicly, though if the maf stunned her they probs know, and five because of pretty much the stuff you said earlier re: maf!five being in cahoots with a neutral at this point in the game.

edit:

also i forgot katze is dead lmao RIP

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

315Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 21 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Tue Oct 25, 2016 6:06 pm

Cure

Cure

The reason why I 100% believe Rasei is town is because she said something about me, so if you believe Rasei is town for the same reason then i think it's kind of weird that you didn't eliminate me too, but maybe it's just a ~never trust cure~ meme more than anything else.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 21 of 29]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 25 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum