Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN!

+11
Tinylightsflash
high seraph
drandahl
Mr. Alice
eleni
Rasei
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
Ninfia
Five
Mr. Gerbear
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29  Next

Go down  Message [Page 23 of 29]

331Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 23 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Tue Oct 25, 2016 6:29 pm

Cure

Cure

lmao that's what you get for picking kiyo n1 ya nerd

332Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 23 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Tue Oct 25, 2016 6:32 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

I knew there was overwhelmingly strong chance of her demise, however everyone has their own personal reasons. Don't be rude, however. It eliminates any chance I might later share the roles of 4-5 town if I think town is doomed to kill itself. Tsk, tsk.

333Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 23 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Tue Oct 25, 2016 6:36 pm

Cure

Cure

WE DON'T NEED YOU AND YOUR THESAURUS'S HELP TO WIN. >:(

334Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 23 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Tue Oct 25, 2016 6:39 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

I HAVEN'T EVEN OPENED A THESAURUS ONCE THIS GAME. OTHER THAN PROVING A POINT, THE OTHER POSTS WERE STUFFED UP BANTER. NONE OF THEM USED WORDS AN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL CHILD WOULD NOT KNOW.

That's it. I'm taking my log somewhere I'll be appreciated. Five and Kiyo are invited.

335Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 23 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Tue Oct 25, 2016 6:41 pm

Cure

Cure

YOUR PROSE IS SO PURPLE I KEEP MISTAKING THE HAIR COLOR IN YOUR AVATAR

336Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 23 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Tue Oct 25, 2016 6:52 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 23 D1e81babbada5893642645a47baecffd

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

337Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 23 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:13 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

lux can i join you raie has been mean to me too

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

338Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 23 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:22 pm

Cure

Cure

i'm mean to everyone don't act like it makes you special

339Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 23 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:43 pm

Tinylightsflash

Tinylightsflash

Forum was down before school so I couldn't access it, I've backread but there's only 5 minutes of lunch left so I'll post as much as I can now.
My main suspect is Hayley since you've played every game with me and know that I rarely post much early game, you understand the wacky Sydney Timezone stuff that puts me on at odd hours and also have never actively pursued me for early game activity reasons before. I've picked up the pace re: posting and tried to contribute to spec (albeit accidentally in the middle of lux and fives neutral party). I also don't think five is mafia based on the exchange with lux and according to raies list that leaves you. If I'm right and you're maf I'm gonna come to your house and hide Lego in ur shoes u filthy bagel.

Bell went but I'll answer questions after school.

340Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 23 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:46 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Wait it's a day phase? Am I so sick I'm losing track of days?

341Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 23 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:03 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Vote: No Vote

BECAUSE WHENEVER I TRIED TO CHECK THE FORUM TODAY IT WASN'T WORKING, AND I'VE BEEN BUSY BESIDES
D=

342Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 23 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:25 pm

Cure

Cure

guys we have a full 24 hours in the phase don't no vote tiki WE'Ll LOSE IF YOU NO VOTE

343Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 23 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:40 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Tinylightsflash wrote:Forum was down before school so I couldn't access it, I've backread but there's only 5 minutes of lunch left so I'll post as much as I can now.
My main suspect is Hayley since you've played every game with me and know that I rarely post much early game, you understand the wacky Sydney Timezone stuff that puts me on at odd hours and also have never actively pursued me for early game activity reasons before. I've picked up the pace re: posting and tried to contribute to spec (albeit accidentally in the middle of lux and fives neutral party). I also don't think five is mafia based on the exchange with lux and according to raies list that leaves you. If I'm right and you're maf I'm gonna come to your house and hide Lego in ur shoes u filthy bagel.

Bell went but I'll answer questions after school.

lmaoo sure, I've cut you slack before in other games, which I also did this game? I prodded you once early game and then said im not suspicious of you, i was checking in more or less since you were quiet. I've voted actively every phase, where as you have no voted twice, then switched to sammiya who wasn't the final lynch in the end.

im gonna cry tho I can't believe I wasn't on your first mafia. this hurts my soul how could you do this to use gerry and blaire.

344Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 23 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:05 pm

Cure

Cure

Personally, I feel like if you've played four or five mafia games you're way past the point of needing slack to be cut for you. You're not really a newbie anymore, you've played a good deal of the games in the past 6 months, which is more than enough time to acclimate to the game. So if you act scummy by being afk or not contributing, you will thusly be lynched as that's what we do to people who act scummy by being afk or not contributing.

^ This is primarily a hypothetical situation. I'm not saying that's exactly what Tiny is doing now/or even did, just a comment on the first sentence of Ninfia's post about newer players in general.

345Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 23 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:49 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

I think its fine to be easier on newer players. a lot of people here had experience with mafia long before, and it's easy to forget how intimidating it is for a newbie. we have a lot of lingo, a lot of experience, and a lot of knowledge of each other that informs us. I don't mind giving someone who has only played four or five games a little extra slack, provided they back it up with getting into the game and working hard hunting scum.

we are a community of players and its better to keep people active and wanting to come back than to be brutal and drive people out.

that being said, I don't think I'm moving my vote.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 23 of 29]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum