Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN!

+11
Tinylightsflash
high seraph
drandahl
Mr. Alice
eleni
Rasei
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
Ninfia
Five
Mr. Gerbear
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Next

Go down  Message [Page 28 of 29]

406Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 28 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:55 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Haha I did uwu

I did not expect this page top

407Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 28 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:02 pm

Tinylightsflash

Tinylightsflash

You are a Cruller Donut!

You are TOWN!

You've been through some shit man, and because of that, you're a little more twisted than the other donuts. But because of your additional toughness (ง'̀-'́)ง you are able to protect those weaker than you. Every PM Shift, you may choose a player to protect. If successful, that player will be unharmed during that PM Shift.

Being a silent protector sure is a thankless job, isn't it?

The donut hole you leave behind after your death will have a one-time protection ability.

It is super thankless.

I KNEW IT HAYLEY U BAGEL SCUM I FEEL SO BETRAYED. On the plus side that adds another tally to my "games where my lynch cost town the game" score.

408Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 28 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:10 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Thanks for playing everyone and I'm sorry I couldn't do more. Please give Mr. Gerbear an extra round of applause for taking care of a majority of this game. Also another shoutout to Nautilus, who was the best employee we could ask for.

I've been semi-checking in during this game, so hit me up on skype if you want to hear me gush about you, because I promise that I have something to say for everyone and their roles.

Thank you for everything, and good luck with all your future games and endeavors!

409Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 28 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:32 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Sorry i was completely checked out this game, guys. I ended up having so, so much happen outside the game that I straight wasn't ready for.

410Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 28 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:21 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Huh. Rasei and I had the same role

Mr. Gerbear wrote:
Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 28 BLFztDt
You are a Honey Glazed Donut!

You are TOWN!

Delectable honey on a sweet pastry donut? Don’t mind if I do ;9 Even if you have no special powers, any donut shop that doesn’t want you on its menu is bound to fail.

Can’t miss out on the classics now, can we?

The donut hole you leave behind after your death can be used for anyone to show up in an investigation or death as town-aligned.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

411Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 28 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:06 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Dylan also had it, I think. I got your donut hole and thought, "Vanilla with a forced miller donut hole? huh."

Then Dylan sent one to me as well, and I said, "wait a minute."

412Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 28 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:06 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Mr. Gerbear wrote:
Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 28 YGPihEC
You are a Sugar Raised Donut!

You are TOWN!

Simple and sweet but good enough to eat ;9 Even if you have no special powers, any donut shop that doesn’t want you on its menu is bound to fail.

Can’t miss out on the classics now, can we?

The donut hole you leave behind after your death can be used for anyone to show up in an investigation or death as town-aligned.

Yup, similar role.

Thanks for hosting! This was fun, though shortlived in my case. The donut hole mechanic was a lot different than I expected, with several roles holding town-harmful holes. I actually really enjoyed that.

413Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 28 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:11 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Also btw, Everything Bagel is my favorite bagel.

414Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 28 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:35 am

high seraph

high seraph

sorry i hoarded all the roles and then died night zero guys

these are all so frickin cute tho i wanna eat all of these donuts.............

i actually have never eaten a donut and ive waited all this time to say that bc i didnt wanna pull a luxaria v. bbq

415Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 28 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:38 am

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

DOES BRAZIL NOT HAVE DONUTS

416Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 28 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:42 am

high seraph

high seraph

IT DOES THERES A DUNKIN DONUTS IN MY TOWN but it was only opened very recently and it usually takes like 40 minutes until someone can take your order so i never went there

but outside of that place (which is american... i think??) donuts aren't rly a thing :(

417Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 28 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:44 am

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

That sounds like an incredibly inefficient dunkin donuts

Are rosquinhas not donuts? They look very similar according to Google.....

But hey if Brazil doesn't have donuts that's ok because Brazil has pão de queijo which is the best thing in the world imo

418Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 28 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:42 am

Luxaria

Luxaria

high seraph wrote:i actually have never eaten a donut and ive waited all this time to say that bc i didnt wanna pull a luxaria v. bbq

I FINALLY SORT OF HAD THIS IN LONDON, WHICH KIYO INFORMED ME ONLY HALF COUNTS.

go eat a donut you dork

419Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 28 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:55 am

high seraph

high seraph

ROSQUINHAS EXIST but i always got the feeling that they werent the same as ~donuts~ tbh.

but i a totally agree about pão de queijo oh my god ;w;!!!!

Luxaria wrote:I FINALLY SORT OF HAD THIS IN LONDON, WHICH KIYO INFORMED ME ONLY HALF COUNTS.

go eat a donut you dork

GOOD FOR YOU, LUX!!!!!!! :-)

420Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 28 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:16 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

ACHIEVEMENT AWARDS

Note 2/8/16:

I accidentally edited over this post.

iirc, all of mafia got the perfect crime achievement and Luxaria got the Switzerland achievement.

Last edited by Kiyoko on Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:43 pm; edited 3 times in total

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 28 of 29]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum