Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN!

+11
Tinylightsflash
high seraph
drandahl
Mr. Alice
eleni
Rasei
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
Ninfia
Five
Mr. Gerbear
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

Go down  Message [Page 26 of 29]

376Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 26 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:57 pm

Five

Five

ONE.

DAY.

Patience is a virtue, you know.

377Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 26 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:00 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

I am too much of a sinner.

378Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 26 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:01 pm

Five

Five

As I am very well aware. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

379Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 26 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:31 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 26 FLKr3AK
Luxaria - No vote
Ninfia - Tinylightsflash
Cure - Tinylightsflash
Tiki the Troll - No vote Tinylightsflash
Tinylightsflash - Ninfia
Rasei - Tinylightsflash
Sammiya - Tinylightsflash
Five - Ninfia
---

Tinylightsflash - IV
Ninfia - II
No vote - I

----

PHASE OVER

Rollover coming very very soon

380Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 26 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:37 pm

Cure

Cure

hfffffffffffffffffff i just got home shit

381Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 26 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:52 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 26 OO2vAfM

Today's day at the store was rather... strange. Mr. Gerbear and Mr. Alice were at work, as usual, but the customers didn't seem to want their usual donuts anymore. Everyone wanted... something else...

Mr. Gerbear sighed. The tray of donuts had been sitting in the display for a couple of hours now; in a few minutes, they'll all probably have to go into the trash...  No matter how much love was baked into each delicious, round pastry... nobody wants a stale donut.

Ring! went the door. There was a customer!

"Welcome to our shop!" Mr. Gerbear said. "Would you like to try one of our special artisanal donuts? :)"

The customer peered into the display case.

"What's that?" they said, pointing at one of the donuts. "It's shaped weird."

"Oh, that's a cruller donut," Mr. Gerbear replied. "It's a bit more dense than a regular donut because of a different recip--"

"Ew, no, I don't want a donut. They're too sugary and fattening."

"But..."

"Throw it out."

"What? But..." Mr. Gerbear wanted to protest but... these donuts were about to go stale anyway...

"You heard me."

Mr. Gerbear sighed.

"Yeah, I'll put them away..."

"Good."

"Is there anything I can actually get you, though?"

"I'd like a bagel. Actually, make that three bagels. I'm feeling kinda hungry today."

Mr. Gerbear fulfilled the customer's order, and took their money. Right as the customer was about to leave, they turned and gave Mr. Gerbear a sharp look.

"I'd better not see any of those donuts when I come back next time," they said.

With the way business was going, Mr. Gerbear thought, there probably won't be a next time for the donuts at all.

---

Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 26 L7aahpv

Tinylightsflash was a Cruller Donut

---

3D:1N:3B

Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 26 Y4TWoTS

Thanks for playing, everyone :3

382Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 26 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:53 pm

Cure

Cure

WHAT

383Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 26 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:53 pm

Cure

Cure

... wtf I was so sure Tiny was mafia. I'M SO UPSET

I guess this means Ninfia was definitely mafia, and I guess either Tiki or Sammie?? Or both?? WAS RASEI MAFIA AND JUST RUSING ME WITH HER DETECTIVE CLAIM.

Holy shit I was really off this game I can't believe this.

384Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 26 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:55 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

:3c

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

385Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 26 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:56 pm

Five

Five

Raie I told you it was three of those four.

So I guess Tiki/Sammie/Ninfia.

Well played.

386Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 26 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:59 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Feel free to post y'all's PMs! They're all specially-crafted by Mr. Alice and me <3

387Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 26 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:01 pm

Cure

Cure

Speaking of things I can't believe, I can't believe

Spoiler:

388Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 26 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:07 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

TBQH the Bagels played so well? With just the right amount of luck, too. Everything fell in the bagels' favor

SHRUG

Spoiler:

Last edited by Mr. Gerbear on Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:07 pm; edited 2 times in total

389Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 26 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:07 pm

Five

Five

Aw, Raie, you ruined my facade. I was having fun over here.

390Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 26 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:11 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 26 B75e13a12a93910051c898c493d61713

@lucas I hope u did ur homework <3

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 26 of 29]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum